Hoping For Some Input....

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:58 pm
I'm done, dys. Couldn't find enough dayglo orange; had to make the windows ochre.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 01:02 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I'm done, dys. Couldn't find enough dayglo orange; had to make the windows ochre.

Groovy, I'm on my way out the door to pick up some things for our cookout this evening and I'm taking the Porsche. I am sure it will turn heads. Edgar I would add that you painted those Fuchs Alloy Racing Wheels periwinkle was brilliant.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 01:04 pm
I tried to get one of the Jack in the Box antenna balls, but they were out of Southwest Cowboy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 01:07 pm
I was starting to think with clarity and had almost convinced myself that the meds and the liquor were no longer needed -- until I read this thread.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 02:13 pm
Hey Ma - PM me the answer to my question - the trolls took this thread.......
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 02:14 pm
Don't worry, gus. You'll soon get aclimated.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:05 pm
was that a gus sighting? hey gus!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:07 pm
dys making a lowrider outta his porsche? Dont forgwt the tassled curtains inside
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:11 pm
farmerman wrote:
dys making a lowrider outta his porsche? Dont forgwt the tassled curtains inside

Dingleballs FM, dingleballs and dice.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:56 pm
Dingleberries.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 05:03 pm
Lash wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Lash wrote:
Reyn--

Do you get the guestroom, or are you a couch person like me and Rog?? <deciding>

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I'm still waiting for the first meeting.

Got the invite and the nice welcome .....and then nothing. I've not been given the secret handshake, so not quite sure where I stand at this point.

Apparently, I was sponsored by Edgar, which was damn decent of him, but now I'm kinda wondering, what's next?

[puzzled look]

<grits>

They...showed....you....the....secret....handshake....

It's your connection with edgar!!! He is high in the Albaturkey clique!!

<kicks>

I think that's the only thing I've got (invited). I believe Dys is giving me the cold shoulder.

No secret handshake. No meetings. And he doesn't take my phone calls now either. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 07:52 pm
I didnt even get the invite.

I think Dys feels threatened because I am the only other anarchist on the forum.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 07:57 pm
Reyn wrote:
Lash wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Lash wrote:
Reyn--

Do you get the guestroom, or are you a couch person like me and Rog?? <deciding>

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I'm still waiting for the first meeting.

Got the invite and the nice welcome .....and then nothing. I've not been given the secret handshake, so not quite sure where I stand at this point.

Apparently, I was sponsored by Edgar, which was damn decent of him, but now I'm kinda wondering, what's next?

[puzzled look]

<grits>

They...showed....you....the....secret....handshake....

It's your connection with edgar!!! He is high in the Albaturkey clique!!

<kicks>

I think that's the only thing I've got (invited). I believe Dys is giving me the cold shoulder.

No secret handshake. No meetings. And he doesn't take my phone calls now either. Crying or Very sad

He gave you his phone number??!!

<runs away griefstricken>
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 09:00 pm
you know ADOLPH HITLER would have approved of the way you guys just stormed in and overthrew this thread.

and Mike Godwin would have liked my calling your attention to this .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 09:12 pm
farmerman wrote:
you know ADOLPH HITLER would have approved of the way you guys just stormed in and overthrew this thread.

and Mike Godwin would have liked my calling your attention to this .

Gandhi would not have been pleased.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:06 pm
Lash wrote:
He gave you his phone number??!!

<runs>

I thought it was. Maybe it's a wrong number and that's why nobody's answering? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:09 pm
farmerman wrote:

Overthrew this thread? Shocked

I look at it that we've expanded it's horizon and added to it. You know, all avenues of discussion must be explored.

By the way, feel free to derail any and all of my threads. I welcome such activities. Laughing

You know, we don't want anything bogging down....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:16 pm
Wait a minute! Shocked I started this thread! Don't I get a say in if it's been overthrown or not? Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:21 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Wait a minute! Shocked I started this thread! Don't I get a say in if it's been overthrown or not? Laughing

Yes, or course you do but many of us thought you chose to bugout. Bty M Angel just how did I insult you? The only comment I remember making in the front of this thread was " Freedom exists between the ears"?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 10:28 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Yes, or course you do but many of us thought you chose to bugout. Bty M Angel just how did I insult you? The only comment I remember making in the front of this thread was " Freedom exists between the ears"?

It was later. It was something you said in answer to this post of Lash's in which she did her impression of Momma Angel...

Lash wrote:
farmerman wrote:

I realize that your comment was meant to be condescending.

Picked up on that, didja?

God bless you, precious Farmerman!! I'll pray for that ungodly, unAmerican attitude, though!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

To which you replied,

dyslexia wrote:
barf.

C'mon! 'member?
0 Replies