i should have listened...but I'm hurting

playon

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 09:17 am
re
well he called again...i got a call from a restricted number, i answered, it was him. I had seen his brother out last night, spoke to him briefly. So today he went on and on about how sorry he was for what he did to me, wishes that he had never done it, and just wants to be able to talk to me. He said he wants to be with me, but cant since he will be in another country (including iraq) for another year and a half. He said he was so confused and in the wrong place when he got home and apparently was getting drunk everyday so he was embaressed to face me. He said he has never had such feelings for anyone as he does for me, loves me and cant live with himself if i am not in his life. I just kept saying, well it wasnt like that when you got home, you didnt even want to see me. He went on and on with what i said above, he said he wouldnt be able to live with himself if he cant talk to me, understands we cant be together, but wants to leave the 'door open' for when he comes home. He's about 4k miles away. i told him that hes probably just lonely and that's why he's calling, he said that's not the case. He ended up crying. I dont get him, there's nothing i can do. i do feel sort of bad since he was so upset on the phone...not sure what his problems are. I told him he'd be fine...
0 Replies

playon

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 09:30 am
re
[[[
0 Replies