Oral sex tips for turn-ons ?

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:33 am
I get the feeling that what she says isnt important because he wants to make her enjoy sex according to his ways..

or , im just being bitchy.. Laughing
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:34 am
It's probably hard for her to talk with a ball gag in her mouth...
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:37 am
Vonderjohn, there is no one move or technique that will work on all women. You can't become some all-satisfying super sexual god, as appealing as that may be. You seem to be trying to impress your girlfriend. You know what will really impress her? Listen to the others here and pay attention to how she responds to what you are doing. Mix in some talk if you are unsure. "You like that?" and so on. But don't overdo it. Ask her to rate on a 1 to 10 scale how what you are doing feels. You have it right when she is screaming "10! 10! 10!" and pulling your hair out of your head. But you need to just try different things on her and see what she likes. You'll score more points for concentrating on her than if you just jump in and try to tell her what she will like.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:47 am
you will also score more points with practicing on the same woman. hehe

the first time my be a bit clumsy so dont set your goals too high.

Second time, you will " know your way around"

third time- you should be able to hit the nail on the head.

or take the ballgag out as black said..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:01 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I get the feeling that what she says isnt important because he wants to make her enjoy sex according to his ways..

or , im just being bitchy.. Laughing

No you're not...I can't get a grip on this "girlfriend" at all, or even if there really is one.

What always comes immediately to mind when vj talks about her is some harem girl wearing all these veils, languishing on a pile of pillows. There's no dimension to this woman.

Remember the - "I'm in a bad mood and don't want to talk, entertain me" thing? Or the "what do I do when she's menstruating?"

I can't imagine some real, live, flesh and blood woman walking around like that....needing some kind of special treatment.

****, like it doesn't happen every day to the rest of us? Deal with it honey. Cramps? Lemme tella about MY cramps, I thought I'd die...... Laughing

Oh look.....here's a picture that's a comination of his harem girl and me....

http://www.t-besttalentagency.com/images/artists/com_judy-tenuta1.jpg

IT COULD HAPPEN!

Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:39 am
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>whew<
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 12:08 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
AAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>whew<

BOW TO ME YOU STUD PUPPETS!!!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 01:05 pm
News flash: if you're having oral sex with her, she ain't a virgin.

It doesn't matter if a turgid appendage has or has not penetrated a particular orifice.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 01:08 pm
vonderjohn wrote:

About putting 4 fingers. Well this is the issue: My girlfriend is still a virgin. i.e her hymen layer isnt broken yet.

Somehow I doubt this.

If she uses tampons, rode a horse, a bike, played sports...it's broken.

I don't like the "come hither" motion.

Just an FYI. No advice here will substitute asking your gf.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 04:07 pm
Thank you girls! That hymen myth is irritating.

In line with what Chai said: I'm pretty sure there are a rather high percentage of women who do not orgasm by vaginal penetration. They need clitoral stimulation. And every girl likes that anyways!

What ever happened to just chilling with your lover, maybe having a little wine, and having a good time?
No instructions needed.
You talk, you touch, you communicate, you do what feels good for both of you, try stuff out.

There are no rules in sex. It's whatever feels good. Geez.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 04:50 pm
Oh yeah flushd, the best times are when it just happens out of the blue and you think "hey, how'd we get here? I was just cleaning out the bathtub, leaning over it...."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:01 pm
Quote:
OK true confession time here....I have never had an orgasm through penile vaginal intercourse

your singin my song sistah'
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:15 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Oh yeah flushd, the best times are when it just happens out of the blue and you think "hey, how'd we get here? I was just cleaning out the bathtub, leaning over it...."

Smile I think I need to start wearing skimpier clothes when I'm cleaning.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:20 pm
Shocked This thread is getting more interesting by the second . . .
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:38 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:
OK true confession time here....I have never had an orgasm through penile vaginal intercourse

your singin my song sistah'

You too! Surprised ?

I thought you were the original g spot girl.

gee, what a coinky-dink.

There's just too much stuff going on down there during the actual deed.

I mean, in, out, in, out....turn over, get on your knees, move that left leg higher, stretch your arms out and claw the sheets, meow like a cat........and all the while there's this deep probing going on. Like I said, I like it, but it's like driving on a curvy road at 90 mph, exhilerating, I don't want to fall off the side.

Then, when it's my turn, I can just climb into that casket and pretend I'm dead. So peaceful. Then at the moment of truth, I sit up suddenly, screach 3 times and burp.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:51 pm
I dont personally think a gspot orgasm is as mind blowing as a clitoral

I can have them, but it definatly takes 2. either his hand and mine, or mine and a toy...

well , for all THAT work, it aint the cats meow..

but thats just my humble opinion.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:07 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Then, when it's my turn, I can just climb into that casket and pretend I'm dead. So peaceful. Then at the moment of truth, I sit up suddenly, screach 3 times and burp.

You would have gotten along famously with they Shellys.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:48 pm
Every woman is different ... and you know, that really sucks sometimes :wink: .

No seriously - I mean, its like you gotta start all over again learning with each of 'em, they all like different things, and your new lover may well dislike what the previous one was really into ...

So yeah, Vonderjohn, what the others said - no set instructions you can just follow and bingo, have success, doesnt work that way. Only way to really find out is from your girlfriend. (Thats the reason why I wouldnt want some debutante youngster as a gf anymore, cause if she hasnt tried much yet and doesnt really know herself, her body, desires, well yet either, then you know, it gets awkward).

Course, some basic info is always good ... when I was 16 and had my first girlfriend, I didnt even know about clitorises (err, whats the plural of that? Wink) ... and she didnt tell me either, too shy probably (see above) ... and yeah, not much happening then.

Use a "come hither" motion when you have your finger inside her (said Lord Ellpus), dont go jamming your finger in but just do a little rubbing on the outside (said Slappy) - it's just that every woman likes something else. And at different moments. It can all work depending on whom you're with and what the mood is like ...

I had a girlfriend for many years, she never had an orgasm though penile/vaginal intercourse either ... only through oral sex, or when I used my fingers ... but even then she didnt like much happening inside, only the "Slappy" approach, say. (Who'd ever have thought that "Slappy" would once be used as shorthand for "vanilla"?! Razz ).

But I also had a girlfriend and a lover who came, when I used two fingers (in, err, different holes) and my mouth, all at the same time - no issues with "poking" there, apparently (and I tell ya, doing three things at a time its not like youre really capable of especially smooth finger-operating either, its just that they're inside, and at least one of 'em is doing something..).

Plus, I had a lover - sex wasnt actually always all that great with us (too much stress in expectation I suppose) - but there was this one time - it was many years back, but I havent forgotten. (If you dont want TMI, stop reading now, btw.)

I was just stopping by in her hometown, where she was visiting at her parents place, so we were in her old room ... We were messing around, she was wearing this, like, short open vest over her shirt and I had her take off her shirt, and then I put the vest back on her, which only half covered her large breasts (I loved those...)

She was kinda excited / anticipating, not knowing where I was going with this, and we were kissing, fondling .. I started caressing her hair, inside her panty I mean - soon, pants fell away - and well, she liked the "come hither" motion, me doing that, my finger (and yes, later two fingers) inside.

She liked it very much, in fact ... now I'd never heard of female ejaculation at that time, so when she started becoming more than wet, and then just - err - like, literally, gushing - I was pretty, err - surprised - but it was obviously a good thing, so I just kept doing what I was doing... And oh yeah it was a good thing.

She obviously remembered it still many years later too, because when we were talking about things past once and I generally hinted at that visit back then, how we had been together, she went all flustered and shy like, uhm yeah, err I remember that time.. (and she wasnt one to be shy quickly).

Mind you that was definitely a, well, twice-in-a-lifetime experience (happened only once more, different girl, different thing I was doing), so, eh - Vonderjohn - dont go thinking this is something you have to have happening or anything...

(OK, I'm hoping, it'll be a thrice-in-a-lifetime thing at least ... I'm not dead yet..)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:58 pm
Wow, this is getting steamy.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:00 pm
What most women really like is for you to put them on their hands and knees, spit once on your dick and then yell "Here it comes bitch" as loud as you can while violently pulling her hair back and forcing your entire penis into her anus with one hard stroke.

I'm telling you, you master that technique and she'll scrub your toilets for you.

I think all the girls will back me up on this one. (Chai Tea anyhow)
0 Replies