Why do you still support Bush?

BernardR

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 11:19 pm
Mr. Imposter has, I am very much afraid, either missed the point of my post or cannot rebut it.

I will make a prediction for Mr. Imposter. Unless the election in 2008 is won by Billary Rodham Clinton or some other left wing extremist, it is certain that the next nomination for the Court will not be a left winger or even a centrist but rather one that leans to the right.

And, then, the left wing will have to moan and groan for the next twenty five years since the court will present--

Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, Alito and the judge to be appointed>

If Mr. Imposter does not think that is important, he is referred to the remarks made by the undertaker- John Kerry- who, in a speech before the election in 2004 noted that it was important that people voted for himsince the new president would be making appointments to the Supreme Court and that those appointments were probaby the most crucial domestic decisions a president would make!
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 10:51 am
One huge reason to support Bush: Supreme Court! Amen Bernard.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:10 am
okie wrote:
One huge reason to support Bush: Supreme Court! Amen Bernard.

If there is any reason to support anyone but Bush...and anyone but another moronic conservative...it is the Supreme Court.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 03:15 am
I am hopeful that the distinguished writer < Mr. Frank Apisa, who has published on these threads, a truly heartwrenching account of his mano a mano encounter with severe illness( we are all glad you made it, Mr. Apisa)apparently is not conversant with basic psychological themes or purposely misuses words which he knows are egregiously erroneous.

He says---"another moronic conservative". Having read many of Mr. Apisa's contributions to these threads, it is obvious that he labels all conservatives as moronic.

Inasmuch as the definition of a Moron( some one who is moronic) is of a person who has an IQ of 50-69, and since I am able to give a list of hundreds of conservatives who have IQ's far above those parameters, I must regretfully conclude that Mr. Apisa is incorrect!!!

He will, I am certain, partly because he does not wish to share his scriptorial genius with us, continue to use such obviously inappropriate terms.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 03:31 am
BernardR wrote:
I am hopeful that the distinguished writer < Mr. Frank Apisa, who has published on these threads, a truly heartwrenching account of his mano a mano encounter with severe illness( we are all glad you made it, Mr. Apisa)apparently is not conversant with basic psychological themes or purposely misuses words which he knows are egregiously erroneous.

He says---"another moronic conservative". Having read many of Mr. Apisa's contributions to these threads, it is obvious that he labels all conservatives as moronic.

Inasmuch as the definition of a Moron( some one who is moronic) is of a person who has an IQ of 50-69, and since I am able to give a list of hundreds of conservatives who have IQ's far above those parameters, I must regretfully conclude that Mr. Apisa is incorrect!!!

Ahhh...here we have Bernie...the master of trite..."regretfully concluding" something.

Can't you ever post anything without a cliche being used as though it were a brilliant maneuver?

So lemme see...first you build a strawman (he says ALL conservatives are morons)...and then say you know some who are not morons...and then pretend that you can conclude I am wrong.

Don't build strawmen, Bernie. You are not nearly bright enough to pull it off....and you come away looking even more the fool than usual. (Not an easy thing for you to do, by the way!)

Quote:
He will, I am certain, partly because he does not wish to share his scriptorial genius with us, continue to use such obviously inappropriate terms.

I will continue to post...and you will continue to build strawmen. What could I tell ya???
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:20 am
Bernie has been exposed for the fraud he is with all his pseudo politeness and straw man arguments, but he continues to repeat it.

It's rather fun seeing him ruffled so frequently without him realizing how he continues to argue nonsense with his straw man.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:27 am
I have met seemingly intelliegent and devoutly religious people who still support Bush. In terms of knowledge thes people are above reproach but in terms of wisdom they are indeed moronic. I had a conversation with an MIT graduate who owns his own business and is a Bush supporter. When he found he could not refute my arguments he became red faced, angry and started screaming at me. Then he kicked me out of his home.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:30 am
Nick Fun, Scholarly achievement does not translate into common sense nor logic. I know that from first hand experience; all my siblings did well in school and into the professions, but they are still christians and republicans. I argue with them all the time, but I still love 'em.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:38 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bernie has been exposed for the fraud he is with all his pseudo politeness and straw man arguments, but he continues to repeat it.

It's rather fun seeing him ruffled so frequently without him realizing how he continues to argue nonsense with his straw man.

Yes, blah blah blah, but the site on which he continued to call people names, was locked after he got an appropriate scolding from Asherman for using obscenities instead of rational arguments.

Mr. Asherman indicated that the moderators should view Mr. Apisa's intemperate name calling. I agree. The moderator locked the site on which he was spewing garbage.

Someone did notice, Mr. Apisa!!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:46 pm
BernardR wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, blah blah blah, but the site on which he continued to call people names, was locked after he got an appropriate scolding from Asherman for using obscenities instead of rational arguments.

Mr. Asherman indicated that the moderators should view Mr. Apisa's intemperate name calling. I agree. The moderator locked the site on which he was spewing garbage.

Someone did notice, Mr. Apisa!!!

Yeah...but you are not supposed to discuss it in other threads, Jerkhoff!
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:53 pm
Mr.Apisa- Is "jerkoff" a violation of the rules? I have never called on a monitor in my life but I am getting close to doing it.

Are you unable to converse without being a potty mouth?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 10:56 am
Top Headlines from NewsMax.com
Exclusive:
U.S. Comptroller General Warns the Nation of Economic Calamity

The Comptroller General of the United States warns the nation will go broke within a generation - unless it takes radical steps now to rein in out-of-control federal spending. In an exclusive interview with NewsMax, Comptroller David M. Walker, who also heads the GAO, explained his mission: Save America from the brink of financial disaster. Walker reveals why America is heading for financial Armageddon and the steps we need to stop this. He details how programs like the prescription drug plan are bankrupting the country and how the Defense Department has no accountability. Read our exclusive story - Go Here Now
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 12:57 pm
Bernie, if anyone should be reported, it is you for your spamming, lying, and misquoting. Tell us why you were kicked out of seattlebuzz.

To use a Bush expletive, the economy is sh*t for 99 % of us.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_the_opti_060802_no_matter_what_bush_.htm
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 03:27 pm
I suspect Bernie is the evil Parthian ffrom that other place! He was banned more than once
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 04:55 pm
Advocate- Be my guest. Put your money where your mouth is but first, look up the definition of spamming ( if you are able to read it and understand what it says)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 05:02 pm
NickFun, I'm not sure what it means, but I've been suspended from a2k three times! LOL
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 05:44 pm
I don't know if Bernard has been banned here in the past, and it really isn't relevant anyway. Though Bernard has said some things that are patently foolish, so far as I know he hasn't violated the TOS here. Others have and they've gotten away with it far too long. I hope that the monitors will strictly enforce the TOS, and perhaps we can return to civil discourse. If strict enforcement of the TOS results in penalties for conservatives, so be it. On the whole, however, I think the Republicans and conservatives have much less to fear than those at the other end of the political spectrum.

Cicero writes: "I've been banned from A2K three times. LOL."

Quite an accomplishment, and something to be very, very proud of.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 06:05 pm
Hey, Ashman, I don't need any more screwing from you. You have a wife don't you?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 07:05 pm
Asherman wrote:
On the whole, however, I think the Republicans and conservatives have much less to fear than those at the other end of the political spectrum.

Very true.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 04:45 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Asherman wrote:
On the whole, however, I think the Republicans and conservatives have much less to fear than those at the other end of the political spectrum.

Very true.

So true. Yes, Republicans and conservatives, (that should be all one word by now, don't you think?)=er== Republicans'n'conservatives have little to fear when it comes to getting tossed off A2K, but not because they are the nicest folks you'd ever want to talk to or meet. (They don't seem to show up at meets unless it's at Asherman's) It's because we enjoy seeing them try to buck each other up while back in Washington their elected representatives in control of all three branchs of government can't seem to get anything right the first or second or third time. They got themselves elected on the God, Guns and Gays agenda but now they find out they can't govern.

They can't write a bill unless it has a tax cut for the wealthy in it. That why Social Security Reform (hee hee ha ha) disappeared and why there is no Immigration bill. The present trifecta nonsense presented by the House to the Senate linking yet another tax cut for the hugely wealthy to a teeny raise in the Minimum Wage shows just how grossly incompetent the whole Republicans'n'conservatives crew is.

As for the President: well, now that Iran is emerging as a major power in the Middle East due in large part to our President's brilliant democracy-in-a-can plan in Iraq, with that country on the verge of Civil War, with the Israelis needing our every moment's attention while Lebanon burns and Hezzbolah sends rockets by the hundreds down on who knows where, while Pakistan (where Osama is) and India trade nuclear threats over Kashmir and terror and both continue to export atomic technology elsewhere, while North Korea prepares yet another missile launch across Japan and Africa continues to descend into complete and utter chaos, while Cuba holds it's breath and so does Miami, while the rest of the world wonders what they hell are we thinking---- the President will be spending time riding his bike near the East Texas Hill Country for the next ten days.

Congress will be in recess when he gets back to Washington which is lucky for us because they will have nothing for him to sign (or sign and ignore as is his wont.)

So relax A2K Republicans'n'conservatives, we're not the one who are going to get you killed, it's those dweebs you put in office.

Joe(Have a nice day)Nation
0 Replies