It's me smorgs...I've lost my spark!

Noddy24

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:54 pm
Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:55 pm
I said good night before I saw your last post, smorgs. If you want to hang around and talk some more, that would be acceptable.

But no more dancing monkeys.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:57 pm
Noddy, "dominion" in England is a slang word for a certain part of the female anatomy.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:58 pm
I'm loving the red shoes

I will be back with apologies in the morning, but thank you so much for the wit, empathy and cheer, it's woth more than couselling sometimes.

I appreciated it

It's three in the morning here and it's been raining all day

Night
xxxx
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:59 pm
Smorgs, sleep and come back. Ranting here is safe and it feels good.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:03 pm
Apologies, smorgs?!

Whatever for? Don't be silly. Very Happy

I think it's your stiff British upper lip speaking, Sarah. I think we'll have to introduce some lip unstiffening exercises to assist you! :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:06 pm
lORDe WILL BE HERE IN A COUPLE HOURS TO HELP!

Ack! Sorry for the caps....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:08 pm
Gus--

You are a man of colorful theory.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:21 pm
It's worth caps! I think a few heraldic trumpets would help, too...

Sorry to hear that, smorgs. Good to see you back, rant away, you've managed to do even that with wit and style... :-)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:26 pm
We've missed you, smorgs. I am sorry about all you are going through.
Rant away, and you don't need to apologize.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:17 pm
Heya, RS. (I just made the decision this moment that I must call you that forever now. (I'll likely forget by tomorrow. (I forget a lot of things.))) I like it when you're around cos then I can imagine that people are talking to me when they say your name. And that means that I can imagine that people are talking to me! And then I feel like a part of something. So stay around!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:29 pm
A possing cat has woken me from my slumbers again. I searched everywhere for her before I went to bed last night....no sign. I think the little sod knows how to beam herself up from the garden. I'm thinking of renaming her 7 of 9, for two reasons. One, the beaming up, and two, the fact that I have just ended her sixth of nine lives, by going downstairs in nothing but a leopardskin thong and a frown and converting her, Rugby style, into the cherry tree.

I then decide to log on here, only to find that my fourth favourite Brit A2Ker has been drunk posting. Having done this myself recently, I can say that it is jolly good for the stiff upper lip, but not good for the liver or the waistline. It also caused me to experience a short bout of flatulence, especially whilst leaning forward in order to reach the top row of keys.

Smorgs, what can I say, apart from all the old cliches. The only piece of advice that I can offer is, if you DO check out the personals, don't reply to the one that reads :-

"Unwanted Old Shag, willing to swap for Three Nuns."

I placed this advert in the paper two weeks ago, as someone had bought me some Old Shag for my pipe, but I much prefer to smoke Three Nuns.
The advert has already paid off though, as I spent last weekend in Brighton with Sister Pugnacious, Sister Joseph (and I can see why) and Mother Emanuelle, who has aged slightly from when she made those films, but is still as supple.

Smorgs, look after yourself. I hope to see you around more often, as these Americans can get jolly boring from time to time, especially those that keep on insulting that fine President wotsisname.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:49 pm
Hey, smorgs! It's great to have you back!

http://www.seabolt3d.com/blog/pics/hootmonkeyFULL.gifhttp://www.seabolt3d.com/blog/pics/hootmonkeyFULL.gif

http://www.seabolt3d.com/blog/pics/hootmonkeyFULL.gifhttp://www.seabolt3d.com/blog/pics/hootmonkeyFULL.gif
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:54 pm
True story (you can check out littek's thread from the other day, you'll see )........I was looking up some links for her, and came across this....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4336731.stm

As soon as the page opened, I saw the picture and felt a twinge of nostalgia, as it brought you to mind. I then went on an A2K search to see when you last posted, and I thought that you had left us.

Being purely selfish, it's great to see your familiar avatar again. Now, if you ever bugger off like that again, I will track you down and allow you to give me a good spanking.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:50 pm
((((((((Smorgs))))))))
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 08:54 pm
Aww, Smorgs ... sorry to hear about you & the Mr. ... come round here and vent anytime ... we're happy to see you <smiles>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 08:54 pm
And Smog too ;-)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 10:59 pm
Agree, Smog too...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 21 May, 2006 03:44 am
Thank you everyone...I am truly ashamed to post pissed like that, but you always let me off before!

Can't name check you all - but you all made me smile (and cry - thanks a bunch)

Red eyes are so not a good look for me!

I'm going to try and post a photo of me - people always think my avatar is my eye, but as I've said before if it were MY eye, it would have lashings of mascara!

I cyber love you all!

Sarah
xxxx
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 21 May, 2006 03:46 am
smog, so proud we have similar names.

x
0 Replies