Big Brother 7: All-Stars

kickycan

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:48 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
Will still treats Janelle like a dumb blonde. (Earlier in the day when the houseguests were cleaning for the live show, Will said something like, "Look Boogie, I taught my robot how to do dishes.") Janelle is young, naive, and a little too trusting for her own good, but she's not stupid. Nevertheless, when Julie Chen was interviewing Will and asked him if he would give Janelle credit for her game play, he refused to do so. Instead, he gave credit to Erika.

To Will, Janelle is nothing more than a fembot who will never have a thought unless someone else (like himself, or Erika) programs it into her brain. He was my second choice to win, but now I'm glad his worthless, disrespecting, scumbag behind is out the door.

I disagree with your negative portrayal of Will here. Not that he didn't actually think that, but I don't see why you think anyone WOULDN'T. She DID act like a ready-to-be-programmed fembot for the last four or five weeks, so I don't see why him seeing her as that is any surprise. He told her what to do for weeks, and she did it. Then Erika told her what to do, and she did it. He assessed the situation correctly, in my opinion.

And I haven't seen her show any evidence that she ISN'T a dumb blonde. Sure, she's great at winning competitions, but that doesn't mean she's any smarter when it comes to how to play the game itself. And naive is definitely NOT a word I'd use to describe Janelle. I told you about what she does for a living, didn't I?

That being said, I still want her to win now. She ain't no strategic mastermind, but she sure knows how to win competitions.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:58 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
I laughed at Boogie's attempts to "be will" when he just gave up the first of three HoH competitions.

I thought that was pretty much the stupidest f*cking thing I've seen anyone do this season. It's the last competition, for christ's sake! You don't just give up like that! What a dumbass. I don't care how certain you think things are, you don't throw the last HOH. Idiot. I guess that shows who the real brains are behind Chilltown. As if we didn't already know.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 11:12 am
Okay, now that Janelle and Will are gone, I don't really care who wins. Actually, that's not true. I don't want Boogie to win, because he's an assh*le. I didn't realize how much of an assh*le he really was until Will left. He really wishes he could be Will. And the way he's always dropping names of **** that he probably has some monetary stake in makes me want to beat him to death.

Thank god Will was there for most of this season. It wouldn't have been half as entertaining without him.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 03:44 pm
All in all, this season has been extremely disappointing. Of course, I've felt that way pretty much with respect to every season since Season 2. Next summer, I'm going to avoid the inevitable disappointment all together and just refuse to watch.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 08:51 pm
Wow, really? Hmmm...I really enjoyed this season a lot, right up until now. Now I don't care, but it was fun watching all those Season Sixers fall under the axe of evil Dr. Will!

Oh well, to each his/her own.

And by the way, you're going to have to watch next season, because I am going to be a contestant. I'm putting in a videotape audition tape and I'm going to win that damn half a million bucks next year!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 07:32 pm
It sucks that there's no one good to root for. I don't think Erica OR Boogie were the best players, deserve to win, or were favorites. Erica was Danielle's puppet and Boogie was Will's. Arghhh..

We'll be in TX during the finale, so I won't be able to get on here. Sad

Hope some of you have a favorite to root for!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 01:26 am
The two ickiest people are left in the house. After reading a few life-feed updates and watching some life-feed captures of some of Erika's and Boogie's "final two" conversations, I changed my mind on the order of preference for winner. I now place Boogie before Erika.

Erika is rewriting her entire game history (and contradicting herself over and over again) in order to elevate and masturbate her own ego. She's so delusional, she'll probably take credit for inventing sliced bread. I'm sure Boogie is darn tired of listening to Erika endlessly talk about how great she is.

I don't want worthless, egomaniac Erika win. Therefore, Boogie has to win by default. LOL
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 10:09 pm
In comparison to Erika, Mike Boogie played a superior game. Mike Boogie gave superior answers to the jury questions. Mike Boogie gave a superior final argument to the jury stating why they should award him the crown & the money. He's probably been practicing the vital components of that final plea to the jury for 5 years. Between the two, he was the clear winner.

Erika simply came across as desperate and as taking too much credit for the way things turned out. The only one who voted for her to win was Marcellas.

Did you see Janelle's, Erika's, & Mike's appearance on the View w/ Rosie O'Donnell? It's on youtube. It's hilarious--you'll enjoy watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI0311Rx5co
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:29 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
In comparison to Erika, Mike Boogie played a superior game.

That bolded part is the key part of that sentence. He played an okay game, but if it were anyone but Erika (she of the much-maligned "floater" style of play), he would have had a lot more convincing to do, I think.

He's a jerk though. I watched that Rosie O'Donnell clip too. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I could actually stand her. She just annoys the **** out of me. But it was pretty funny anyways.

I wonder when Will is going to get out there in the spotlight. I haven't seen him around, which seems odd from someone who so obviously is madly in love with himself. Smile
0 Replies