Your two babies are just adorable. http://www.borge.diesal.de/smilies/wub.gif
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 11:05 am
Thanks so much!!! Smile Embarrassed
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:58 am
I'm so glad James got HoH! I didn't want Janelle getting it because she doesn't need to be "in the spotlight" more than what's necessary AND STILL get her (S6) mission accomplished.

Danelle is doing a good job of staying in the background while other people become TARGETS.

Janelle is more of a snob this season than she was S6. I am still on her side, but it was just an observation.

Marcellas ALWAYS makes me laugh. Laughing
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 10:37 am
I was surprised that Kaysar nominated Diane and Nakomis for eviction, but they were stealthy threats to win the game and his nomination made sense after giving it some thought. There were so many "big personalities" dominating the game that Diane and Nakomis figured they could simply fade into the background while the "big egos" actually played the game and picked each other off. Accordingly, it does make sense for Kaysar to target the houseguests who would otherwise play it safe for several weeks, slowly emerge from the background, and steal the game.

Neither Will nor Mike B. appear to be threats at this time. They aren't interested in winning HoH competitions. Mainly, they stir the pot.

It will be interesting to see who James will nominate. I would like to see Diane and Mike B. placed on the block together. We'll see what happens.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 05:39 pm
I view Will, Mike, and Jase as threats. In that order. I think the objective should be to vote out the people that will be the hardest to beat in competitions later down the line. Like... Howie couldn't win anything last season even if everyone BUT HIM had their hands tied behind their backs. Laughing Having your alliance win HoH holds so much power.

I don't know though.

I want someone to hookup. Smile I'm upset Jase is involved. I wanted Allison to stay too because I was sure she would be a slooot just like she was last season (despite having a boyfriend out of the house).
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 07:06 pm
I am so disappointed in James! Was he just playing the game when he told Will that he'd like to be in the final two with them because he doesn't see himself making it with S6.

If so, he's going to make the same mistake again!!! NOT STICKING WITH HIS ALLIANCE!!! DOH!

It's only 5 pm here, so tonight's episode hasn't aired yet.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 06:29 pm
While I watched the veto competition, I kept thinking to myself "Man, James will owe Kaysar big time!!!" I LOVE the Marcellas and Kaysar thing. I kept wondering what Marcellas wrote on Kaysar's body. They didn't show ANYTHING! They also had something blurred out on Chicken George's chest.

Will is an idiot. I understand he is a Doctor, won before, and so on.. but I really think he made his little "Speech" because he thinks he's untouchable. ...and he thinks he can win this season by doing the same thing he did last season. I really dislike him.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 08:14 pm
I truly respect Chicken George for winning the POV. The competition was designed to allow the person who wanted it the most to win.

Will was on the block, yet he bailed on the first task. He refused to eat the slop.

Mike started gagging and also gave up on the first task.

The rest made it until the fifth task: No Veto For You. James refused to agree to sit out on the next veto competition and took himself out of the competition.

Jase also eliminated himself.

Accordingly, Jase had an opportunity to win THIS VETO if he wanted it bad enough--but he didn't want it. He knew the only two players left were Kaysar and George. If George won the veto--someone had to be put on the block in his place--but Jase apparently didn't feel threatened enough about going this week in order to give up his opportunity to participate in the veto competition next week. Not Smart.

George wanted the veto more than any of the other players. He wanted to stay in the game so bad that he maximized his chance of staying by agreeing to eat slop for the next 60 days. (Kaysar was only willing to eat slop for 15 days.) George wins!

Ultimately, Jase was told that he was going to be nominated for eviction when George vetoed himself. Jase became enraged, threw things, and accused James of backdooring him.

Jase was NOT backdoored. Jase had an opportunity to win the golden power of veto and save himself from the block, but he voluntarily chose to take himself out of the competition. If Jase is evicted, he has no one to blame but himself. After the childish tantrum that he threw, I hope he gets the boot.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 09:41 am
Quote:
Jase was NOT backdoored. Jase had an opportunity to win the golden power of veto and save himself from the block, but he voluntarily chose to take himself out of the competition. If Jase is evicted, he has no one to blame but himself. After the childish tantrum that he threw, I hope he gets the boot.

Ditto. I thought his little fight with Marcellas was low. M admitted to saying S6 had to go, but not that he recently said "they're next." In ALLLLLLLL the past seasons, if a person DID say something, they would show the camera footage (which they didn't). Jase should go.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 11:06 pm
Good-bye OBNOXIOUS Jase. Maybe someday he will grow up....

The HoH competition was interesting. If they were paying attention, it allowed some of the houseguests to see where they stood in the "pecking order."

Another week with S6 in power. They're strong competitors, but their winning streak can't last forever.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:29 am
My husband thinks Janelle may have a crush on Will, but she's in full control. She's very smart. I think Will is the one who thinks more highly of himself than he should (as far as intelligence).

We think Cooltown is getting way too cocky. The whole "yeah.. put me (will) up Janelle with a floater......." Will is starting to think he's invincible, and there would be no chance of him going home if put up on the block.

Anywho, I'm so glad she put Boogie up. JANELLE IS A SMART COOKIE. That way if they decide mid-week that they don't want to take out a floater, they can take out Boogie. Also, it makes cooltown "have" to behave.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:38 am
I think James is making the same mistake he did last season. I don't care if you hate your alliance, STICK WITH IT because it's one less enemy esp. when that possibly enemy is (are) the strongest players and competitors.

I hate James' "well you lied to my face so I'm leaving." He's just a stubborn guy. I hate him more and more each week. (sorry for anyone who likes him!!!)

I think James is a strong competitor, so he will have a good chance in winning a lot of competitions which could begin to be the end of S6.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:35 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
JANELLE IS A SMART COOKIE.

It was probably best for Janelle to get rid of Diane, but being in a known alliance of four puts a huge target on her back. Marcellas was in a backstabbing uproar about Diane's nomination after Mike used the POV. I guess he expects the S6 group to take out chill town, but Janelle refused to do the floaters' dirty work.

It was interesting to see clips from the season when Marcellas turned on Amy. It shows how Marcellas has not changed at all. He's still a self-centered drama queen. Does he have any friends in real life?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:43 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
I think James is making the same mistake he did last season.

I agree. History keeps repeating itself this season.

With this current HoH competition, Kaysar will probably last until he and one other houseguest are left hanging on the web, and then he'll probably make an agreement with the other houseguest which will be immediately broken. (FLASHBACK to Jennifer winking. LOL)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:40 am
I have a bad feeling that this is when S6 starts falling apart. My husband and I thought it may be Kaysar and James left on the spider web. He too mentioned that Kaysar would make a deal with someone (trusting them too much), and then get screwed. Laughing

I keep thinking that it'll look terrible if James wins HoH and Janelle hops on top of him to celebrate/cheer. She'll look like an idiot since everyone else knows that James no longer likes her. Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh......

James is going to put himself in a corner, and I'm going to laugh like hell when he gets the boot. On another note, it looks like James is more buff this season. Laughing

Anyway, i think James just gave life to the floaters.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 10:01 am
I don't expect anyone from the S6 alliance to make it to the final two. They can't possibly win every HoH competition and they'll be picked off, one by one.

Maybe James has a chance because he denounced his S6 alliance and threw his hat in with Danielle . . . but I'm not holding my breath.

I think the houseguests are being paid $3,000-$4,000 per week and, if they can make it to sequester, the weekly pay goes UP. So, most of them will end up with a nice paycheck even if they don't win the game.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 11:12 am
They get paid to be on there?!!! I didn't know that. I told my husband they didn't. Wow.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 12:10 pm
Yes. In the earlier seasons, the weekly pay was in the neighborhood of $750 a week. Last season, I think the pay went up to $2,000 a week. This year, because it's the All-Star edition, I heard that the 20 houseguests were paid $7,000 for their appearances until the voting was over. According to live feed reports, the houseguests are making approximately $4,000 for every week they're in the house before sequester--and $5,000 a week after sequester. That's incentive for some of the "poorer" houseguests to play hard so they can at least make it to sequester. Poor Diane--her paycheck wasn't as big as she was hoping to make it.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 12:19 pm
Here's what Kaysar said in an interview about Jennifer:

Quote:
Q: Last time around Jennifer pretty much cost you the win with her betrayal. Are you surprised they didn't throw her in for a grudge match?

Kaysar: No, I'm not surprised Jennifer wasn't there because it wasn't strategy that got her ahead it was more her greed. She really didn't care to make it any further then that week. She was just trying to make it to sequester to get enough money to pay off some credit card bills. It was pretty clear that she wasn't there to win the game, just get enough money to pay off some bills.

Interview Link

If you google the subject, you will find lots of links discussing the houseguests' weekly pay.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 09:39 am
All that is info I neverknew!! I thought maybe 2nd place may have gotten something ...if anyone, but that's it. They are banking. That's more than MOST of them make at their job.

Where are this year's shockers (like twins, everyone has an ex in the house, etc)?

I felt bad for Chicken George. I seem to hear myself saying each episode, "he's such a good guy." Mr. J thinks he's a little corky, but it's hard to find something to dislike about him.

Marcellas is turning into the devil. I can't believe how EMOTIONAL he is. It's a good thing to not have him hate you, but then I'd always be on my toes around him if he were my friend.

Looks like S6 can't avoid eviction this week. I am bummed. I really wanted this to be their season. One of them has to go. Kaysar has to have mixed feelings. If Janelle wins POV, then they will probably put Kaysar up. If she doesn't win, Kaysar loses the strongest person in his alliance. I had so much hope that Howie would actually win ONE competition. Sigh...

Janelle needs to kiss some cooltown butt to stay in... if there was even a chance.
0 Replies