Big Brother 7: All-Stars

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 02:34 pm
Janelle is a tramp. I saw a live feed where James and Boogie were talking about her "job" in the real world. Basically, she and her hot girlfriends work at a club where they flirt with extremely rich guys and get them to buy them expensive champagne and run up their bills. Then they split the money later. Plus, she gets these guys to take her on trips with them to every beautiful place on the planet for free. They were saying she probably makes over six figures doing this.

Tramp.

I want Will to win. I've been watching this all season, and it's like watching Michael Jordan playing against some kids in a park. He is in a whole different league than most of these people. But to win, it does take a little luck at the end. Now there are only five (I don't count chicken George, because he's worthless) houseguests left, and they are all good players, so I think Will can be beat. In fact, I think he might even leave this week, if they don't stop Janelle from winning POV.

And Debra, I have to disagree with you about how enjoyable this season has been. I have been LOVING it! Watching Will make idiots of these people all season and then laughing at them behind their backs is just too much fun. I loved seeing Janelle, Danielle, and all the others that have been in the diary room, all confused, wondering what the hell just happened, as their alliance members get kicked out one by one, and Will is already planning five moves ahead.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:14 pm
Women are such suckers. Boogie and Will totally took Erika for a ride tonight. I was half-hoping she would wake up and see that it was time to eliminate Will.

Am I the only one watching this show now? Am I talking to myself?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 11:00 pm
Will is definitely the puppet master. I would LOVE to see the showmancing players get played. Maybe the next HoH (Janelle?) will be smart and place Will and Mike on the block--together--on Double Elimination Day (Thursday).
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 11:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
Janelle is a [censored].

Shame on you Kickycan! Don't be calling our Janie Doll bad names.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:34 am
Debra, those are my choices for who I want to win.

kickycan finally chimes in!

I loved when Erica confronted Danielle and told her what she was about to do. I thought Erica would change her mind. I think she's dumb. She should have let CT or J put her up next week when they win HoH. That's exactly what THEY would have done if they had to put a partner up. Though it is possible D calms down and decides she will vote for E if she ever ended up in the final two. I've seen it happen many times (people just need time out of the house to forgive).

I don't get E and B's relationship. They don't seem to have a connection. They just start kissing whenever they're in bed together. If he's not getting the poonanny, I don't see how he can stand it/her. Wink
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 09:17 am
Mike has no interest in Erika other than how he can use her to get to the end. Mike rubs Erika's shoulders and plays kissy-face with her because Will instructed him to do it! No marriage proposal (this year).
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:13 am
Tonight should be an interesting, action-packed live show. Can't wait to see how rushed everything will be to evict two houseguests tonight. I think Danielle is a goner for sure. Who will be evictee no. 2?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:46 pm
Yep. Tonight promises to be very interesting. I think Erika is going down right after Danielle. I think she made a stupid ass move by not putting up Will, and she should pay for that.

I'd like to see Will and Chicken George in the final two. It would be fun to see who would win between those two. Will winning seems like an impossiblity, since he already won before, but Chicken George was basically a lump of goo throughout the whole show, so I'd be interested to see how the votes went on that one. I don't think Will can win against anyone else that's left.

Can't wait to see the fireworks tonight!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 11:10 am
I didn't think that Janelle was using her head right before the live nominations. Will grabbed her right away, swept her off to another room, and told her that she had to nominate Ericka and CG. Why couldn't Janelle see, if W & M were HOT to get rid of Mike's showmance Erika, then they would be HOT to get rid of her next? And, of course, Janelle couldn't play for HoH next time. The best possible scenario for W & M would be a final 3 with CG. There is no possible way for CG to win final HoH and W & M would be final two--and who cares who wins then? They plan to split the winnings between themselves.

Of course, Will's puppet does exactly as she is told. The only thing that happened to foil their plan was that Erika won PoV. Good for Erika! But, couldn't she see that the plan was for chill town to evict her if she hadn't won? Did she think she was safe?

Why can't these women see that Will and Mike are playing them?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 11:18 am
I was amazed at how Janelle immediately ran to find out what she should do from Will. It was like she was WAITING for him to nod her into the other room and tell her what to do. Did you see how fast she ran after him? And then, of course, she did just as she was told. She used to be one of the smartest game-players in the house. What happened?

Maybe Will has perfected some non-invasive medical procedure that allows him to remove all self-directed rational thought from everyone in the house.

Wow. This guy truly IS the puppetmaster.

That POV competition was so good too. Man, that was close! One of the best competitions of the season.

Are you sure Janelle can't compete in the last POV? I forgot how the last one works exactly. If it is an endurance competion, like it usually is at the end, then I think Erika will win it. She's a badass at those types of competitions.

Great show!

P.S. How much did you love it when Will was making moves on the camera last week? I was laughing my ass off. What a riot.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 11:41 am
kickycan wrote:
Are you sure Janelle can't compete in the last POV?

Janelle, as the outgoing HoH, cannot compete in the next HoH competition. If she is nominated, however, she may compete in the PoV competition. Winning PoV might be the only thing that saves her this week. Whoever wins the next HoH may also compete in the last HoH competition.

Quote:
P.S. How much did you love it when Will was making moves on the camera last week? I was laughing my ass off. What a riot.

Will is always looking for ways to entertain himself and to "make good television." When this season is over, he will get tapes of all the shows and watch himself over and over and over again with a fervent enamor (of himself). He's funny a lot of the time and he's in love with himself all the time. Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:25 am
From Reality News Online:

Quote:
Even though she was only HOH for a few hours, Janelle was not permitted to compete in Thursday night's second HOH competition. Mike and Will had threatened to leave the house if she had been allowed to compete. Darn! So, that left Mike, Will, and Erika to fight it out. Eventually the live feeds went to flames and stayed there for about two hours, preventing live feed viewers from seeing the details of just what went on.

There is now a new HoH -- and it's NOT Janelle.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 12:42 pm
Cute "South Park" type picture of final four found on jokers website:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g32/margarets_albums/BB7ALLSTARS_FINAL4.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 01:32 pm
That's good. And thanks for the explanation, Debra. I was obviously not paying attention when I asked that question. I've got it now.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:45 am
I love that image debra!!!!!!

I loved last night's episode. Always feels like nothing is long enough. Wish they aired two hours of it. According the the transcripts, we miss all the good stuff. Like they don't mention how drunk erica and danielle usually get ...which makes for good comedy late at night. Or how danielle used to hide behind the couch to smoke because she didn't want everyone to know she did so much.

I'm afraid to find out who is going this week. we have our fingers crossed, but know who should go (if CT is smart). Sad

we can't believe how stupid the girls are. the boys have them wrapped around their fingers.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 03:10 pm
As we watched the show last night, I told my honey that I want to throw-up when Big Brother showed clips of Will playing Janelle--and it was disgusting watching HER--so gullible and love-struck that she's falling for it. If he "twirls" her one more time, I'm heading for the bathroom.

How can an ALL-STAR like Janelle allow herself to be portrayed as a dumb blond who falls for the manipulations of a known manipulator? Oh. I forgot. She falls "in love" easily as demonstrated by her last season's infatuation with loser Michael.

You're right. Big Brother doesn't show all the good stuff. For instance, they seriously cut short Will's RANT in the hot tub/backyard (the rant he had after his spat with Janelle) and he was alone and talking to the camera. He called Janelle a crazy psycho who was RUINING HIS LIFE (ruining his real-life relationship with Erin Brody--from FOR LOVE OR MONEY [too ironic]--and ruining his career as a respectable doctor). After his many weeks of romancing Janelle, now she's coming on "too strong" and trying to seduce him. BOO HOO, POOR WILL. (You reap what you sow. Ha Ha) He ranted on and on like a crazy man claiming his "operation double date" was a JOKE--and it worked too well--and NOW Janelle is coming on too strong and he needs security to restrain her. But what does he do right after his rant? He goes running after Janelle to make-up and to win her back.

Will is also jeopardizing his real-life friendship with Mike Boogie. In his conversations with Erika, Mike is complaining that Will had promised to "make it up" to Mike for Season 2 and to help Mike get into the final two. Now that it's getting to the end, Mike can see that Will's super-ego is getting the better of him and that Will's promise probably won't be honored because WILL wants to be the ALL-STARS winner and he's really working hard to make sure that Janelle is his ticket to the final two.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 05:27 pm
Woo hoo.

Based on the live-feed reports, tonight's show might be the most exciting episode of the whole season.

Be sure to watch!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:08 pm
Today I e-mailed my friend and told him I had a feeling that was going to happen tonight. I even told him exactly how it would happen. I'm a freakin' genius! I'm still not happy about it though. Dammit!

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to just root for Janelle now.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:52 pm
Will still treats Janelle like a dumb blonde. (Earlier in the day when the houseguests were cleaning for the live show, Will said something like, "Look Boogie, I taught my robot how to do dishes.") Janelle is young, naive, and a little too trusting for her own good, but she's not stupid. Nevertheless, when Julie Chen was interviewing Will and asked him if he would give Janelle credit for her game play, he refused to do so. Instead, he gave credit to Erika.

To Will, Janelle is nothing more than a fembot who will never have a thought unless someone else (like himself, or Erika) programs it into her brain. He was my second choice to win, but now I'm glad his worthless, disrespecting, scumbag behind is out the door.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 09:34 am
I read online that there is a rumor that his gf Erin dumped him (will).

I was telling my husband that I admire him because IMO he held himself together better than a lot of men would around a VERY pretty girl. To me, he came off very aloof to her which made Janelle even more attracted to him. When she flirted with him, he didn't secretly come off as "wanting more" ...imo.

I thought a LOT of people would be talking today because so many people were banking on Will to win.

Anyway, this is looking pretty good for Janelle!!

I laughed at Boogie's attempts to "be will" when he just gave up the first of three HoH competitions.
0 Replies