Big Brother 7: All-Stars

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:12 am
Quote:
This season of Big Brother will be an "All-Star" edition. Twenty former houseguests from all prior seasons of Big Brother will appear with Julie on a special preview show that will air on Wednesday, June 21, at 8PM ET/PT. . .

But there's a twist! (You knew there had to be, right? I mean, this is Big Brother after all!) Beginning immediately after the show, viewers will be able to vote via the CBS website. Voting will continue for one week, ending at midnight on June 28.

Big Brother 7: All-Stars will begin with 12 houseguests. America will choose six, three men and three women. CBS will then select the remaining six houseguests to round out the 12. . . .

The chosen houseguests will be announced (LIVE!) on the season premiere on Thursday, July 6, at 8PM ET/PT, when the 20 finalists will gather outside the house, bags packed, and wait to see who will return. Twelve will enter and eight will return to their normal lives.

Link

Of all the former houseguests, which ones do you want to watch again this summer?

Evil Dr. Will Kirby, perhaps?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,821 • Replies: 88
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:40 am
Damn!

I was hoping that they were going to bring in Dag, littlek, Chai, Montana, Bella, yourself, justababblin' and a large hot tub.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:44 am
Houseguests:

BB2

Autumn, Bunky, Hardy, Justin, Kent, Krista, Mike, Monica, Nicole, Shannon, Sheryl, Will

BB3

Amy, Chiara, Danielle, Eric, Gerry, Jason, Josh, Lisa, Lori, Marcellas, Roddy, Tonya

BB4

Alison, Amanda, Dana, David, Erika, Jack, Jee, Jun, Justin, Michelle, Nathan, Robert, Scott

BB5

Adria, Diane, Drew, Holly, Jase, Jennifer (Nakomis), Karen, Lori, Marvin, Michael (Cowboy), Mike, Natalie, Scott, Will

BB6

April, Ashlea, Beau, Eric, Howie, Ivette, James, Janelle, Jennifer, Kaysar, Maggie, Michael, Rachel, Sarah

Who are your all-time favorites and why?

Who deserves to play the ALL STAR game?

Who will move into the Big Brother House? This time, you help choose the houseguests:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:46 am
Of course, I had already applied to be the mystery houseguest who gets drafted in on week 3, after the original lot had been without male company for too long.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:47 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Damn!

I was hoping that they were going to bring in Dag, littlek, Chai, Montana, Bella, yourself, justababblin' and a large hot tub.

Wouldn't that be FUN! Maybe they'll have the A2K version for BB8. You would like to be there too, wouldn't you? with your socks on?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:50 am
Debra_Law wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Damn!

Wouldn't that be FUN! Maybe they'll have the A2K version for BB8. You would like to be there too, wouldn't you? with your socks on?

I have just asked the better half, and she says it'll be OK, as long as I keep my vest on whilst I'm outside.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:53 am
Lord Ellpus, I would love a mystery houseguest! But I think Gus, Slappy, Kicky, and many others will be competing with you for the spot . . . .
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:59 am
Debra_Law wrote:
Lord Ellpus, I would love a mystery houseguest! But I think Gus, Slappy, Kicky, and many others will be competing with you for the spot . . . .

At this moment in time, Kicky is fast asleep with his landlady, Gus is playing poker somewhere and Slappy is probably in a jail, not far from a girls school.
I see this as a golden opportunity to post my application now, so that I will be at the front of the queue.

Thanks for the heads up.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 12:10 pm
I'm glad you already made a thread! Mr. J and I are excited and can't wait for the season to start. I think it will end after he is scheduled to go to the field for a month though, so that will suck.

I don't care WHO comes in. The more evil, the better! I just want the season to be good!!! The shows on TV right now stink. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 03:29 pm
Hi Joahaeyo! Nice to see you again. Did I miss the birth announcement? Fill us in on the details!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:04 pm
There's no way I could miss this! We've been waiting all year for the next season. Every several months, Mr. J says: When's BB starting? Laughing

I think you did miss the announcement. It was so long ago though, and I haven't had too much time to post.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66190&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

He's changed SO MUCH. He doesn't look the same at all. Hard to believe he was a preemie. The first thing EVERYONE says when they see him is "wow, he's big." He's my chunky monkey! Very Happy Already been 6 glorious months. I can't get enough of him... babies.. children!!!! They're the best thing in the world! Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:04 pm
Congratulations Joah. Beautiful Baby!

Here are some houseguests that I would like to see in the house:

Girls:
Alison, Chiara, Danielle, Diane, Janelle, Nicole (or Holly)

Boys:
Drew, James, Kaysar, Marcellas, Robert, Will
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 09:07 pm
that seems like a good list. many of them are ones i would have chosen. personally, i don't think past winners should be allowed to come again. Smile
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 10:52 pm
I would like to see several past first & second place winners play the game. After all, this is the ALL-STARS edition and past winners rose to the top for a reason. Evil Dr. Will was incredibly fun to watch. He had great diary room sessions.

Danielle was a hoot. She played brilliantly and manipulated everyone. Her diary sessions were also great fun to watch. I think she would have won IF the evicted houseguests hadn't been allowed to watch all the tapes before voting. After Danielle's loss, BB changed the rules to censor what the other houseguests could see.

Alison was also in the final two. She manipulated and clawed her way there. She made that season interesting because she was a person that I loved to hate!

I don't want to see Jun or Maggie. ICK. But, if they get chosen to go in the house--I'll be forced to suffer. LOL
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:03 am
Did everyone watch the show last evening?

Here's the list of all-star contenders:

Season 1: Chicken George

Season 2: Bunky, Dr. Will, Mike (Boogie), Monica

Season 3: Marcellas, Lisa, Danielle

Season 4: Erika, Dana, Alison

Season 5: Jase, Michael (Cowboy), Jennifer (Nakomis), Diane

Season 6: Howie, Kaysar, Ivette, James, Janelle
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2006 08:50 am
My husband only watched Season 6. We thought they might as well bring back the entire cast because it felt like there were so many pulled from there. Laughing He wants everyone but Ivette back from S6. I think Ivette would be annoying and cause the kind of chaos I like, so I don't know.

I think everyone will vote my favorites back on.

I really don't care for Nakomis coming back. It's sad really that Cowboy and her really don't stay in touch. I understand that they are different people, but I would hope there was a way to look past that.

I was so excited to see BB. I forgot it was on last night but was glad we didn't miss it!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 05:19 pm
Don't forget to watch this Thursday, July 6. Over 15 million votes were cast and we find out who the houseguests will be. Shall we take bets on who will be the first HoH?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 10:44 pm
Top 4 women selected by viewers:

Janelle (BB6), Nakomis (BB5), Diane (BB5), and Erika (BB4)

Top 4 men selected by viewers:

Howie (BB6), Kaysar (BB6), James (BB6), and Jase (BB5)

Houseguests selected by producers:

Alison (BB4), Danielle (BB3), Marcellas (BB3), Will (BB2), Mike Boogie (BB2), and Chicken George (BB1)

Immediately upon entering the house, several comments were made about the number of Season 6 houseguests who made it into the house and that the four of them were likely to form an alliance.

Other tidbits:

Marcellas and Danielle hate each other.

Erika and Alison hate each other. (Does Alison like anyone?)

Dr. Will and Mike B. hate Kaysar.

Kaysar hates Dr. Will and Mike B.

There's a lot of hostility bubbling under the surface.

First Double HoH winners: Jase & Janelle

If they couldn't agree on the nominees for eviction, then they would lose HoH privileges and become the nominees themselves.

Danielle immediately started stirring the pot. She took Alison and Chicken George aside and suggested that it would be best if Jase and Janelle did not agree on the nominees. Because the houseguests are worried about the "Season 6 Alliance," there would be sufficient votes to evict Janelle. And then Danielle suggested talking to Janelle--and this didn't make sense to Alison if they were "plotting" to evict her.

Alison approached Jase with the possible plan. Jase was uncomfortable with the idea of putting himself on the block. It could backfire on him and he could end up being evicted.

Jase talked to Janelle, James, and Kaysar about the game strategizing that was currently going on in the house. Janelle remarked that Danielle wasn't even on her radar--until now.

Alison continued to stir the pot with Jase and he played along with her.

Nomination Ceremony: Alison and Danielle were nominated for eviction

Danielle admits in her diary session that she was "bit in the butt" with her attempt to work behind the scenes and pull strings.

Alison stated she hated Janelle and wanted to pull out her fake hair.

Will claimed it was insulting for him NOT to be nominated. He's a threat.

We're off to a good start!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:23 am
Alison was the first houseguest evicted from BB All Stars. It's probably a very good thing (for her) that she was ousted before she made a HUGE fool of herself on national television (again). Her new boyfriend seems totally clueless, and--if she wants to keep him--he should remain clueless.

Kaysar is the new HoH. Kaysar will probably nominate Dr. Will and Mike Boogie for eviction.

I don't expect the "Season 6" alliance to last very long. It's the four of them against the entire house. They have huge targets on their backs.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 08:50 am
Oh sorry I am behind!!! My computer crashed and we didn't get it reinstalled until yesterday! I kept wondering what was posted here. It's sad there aren't many people here participating. The show is the best Wink

Mr. J really hopes the season 6 alliance wins. That's the only season he's seen, so he's attached. BIG TIME. Smile However, it was a dumb mistake, in our opinion, to go for the floaters. Hopefully it doesn't cause S6 to fall apart. I'm hoping it just buys them more time.

There are SO many threats this season! One second I say, "oh you better watch your back because diane was also a manipulator" and then the next second, I remember 5 other houseguests that were also threatening. Everyone is so good this season!

Well, I'm not a fan of the pink hair chick. She irritates me. I hope Jase doesn't screw Janelle over.
0 Replies