Big Brother 7: All-Stars

Debra Law

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 10:38 am
I think my man actually got emotional when Marcellas gave Chicken George the slop pass and thought it was such a nice gesture. I told my man NOT to give Marcellas too much credit--Marcellas is the most disloyal, selfish, self-centered person in the house. Without doubt, Marcellas will bitch about having to give up that pass. But, he knew if he refused to give the pass up to George, the whole house would be pissed off at him.

As far as twists go, we were promised the Coup d' etat that gives someone the power to overthrow the HoH. I have no idea how that twist will be implemented. Maybe it will be like the Survivor immunity idol that was hidden on Exile Island. Maybe the "overthrow power" will be hidden somewhere in the house and whoever finds it can stash it away until he/she needs it.

It's disappointing that Howie couldn't suffer through holding up his own weight. I guess he shouldn't have been eating all those bags of chips and containers of ice cream! But, the fate of his alliance was in his hands and he should have suffered. Danielle couldn't hardly hold on any longer---and Erika clearly didn't want to be HoH. I believe, if Howie could have outlasted Danielle, he could have told Erika she was safe and she would have dropped herself down.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:52 am
Will and Boogie crack me up. Their phone conversations are a riot.

James is setting himself nicely in the game.

I really feel for Kaysar. He's such a good guy. Just neat to see someone play with morals and integrity. I DO NOT think you have to or should play it that way... it's a GAME, but it's just nice to see how important it is to him

A little birdie told me the next episode will be one you don't want to miss! Smile I didn't get details b/c I obviously don't want to hear them. Laughing

I felt sorry for Danielle while she was locked up for 24 hrs and was glad Janelle didn't decide to do that too. She (J) has a lot more attitude this season which is why I don't want Kaysar to leave!

Quote:
As far as twists go, we were promised the Coup d' etat that gives someone the power to overthrow the HoH.

ahhh... okay. that'll definitely stir the pot!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:07 pm
The House immediately divided up into 3 groups:

Season 6 (four houseguests): Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, James

The resurrected Chill Town: Will , Mike

Everyone else: (8 houseguests): Marcellas, Erika, George, Danielle, Alison (evicted week 1) , Nakomis (evicted week 2), Jase (evicted week 3), Diane (evicted week 4)

Right from the beginning, Will and Mike portrayed themselves as comical NON-threats. They acted like they didn't care if they were there or not; Will was constantly asking to be nominated; and they threw competitions.

Season 6 came into the game with big targets on their backs because they were already a tight group of 4. The only other known group was Chill Town. So, all the rest were called the "floaters." Mike and Will weren't even trying to win HoH competitions, so the "floaters" were the only threats to Season 6. Logically, you take out the biggest threats. Hence, Alison, Nakomis, Jase, and Diane were sent packing.

As expected, Season 6 couldn't possibly win all HoH competitions and now the remaining 4 "floaters" have to fight back. Why should they target Will and Mike when they're NOT a threat?

Danielle is correct. This IS a numbers game. It's the 4 "floaters" vs. the 4 "season 6" houseguests and they have to pick each other off. This week, the season 6 group will lose Kaysar.

Accordingly, the only TRUE FLOATERS are Mike and Will. They've been doing an excellent job floating between Season 6 and the others and smoozing all of them.

And, James and Danielle have made another alliance. They have formed a secret "legion of doom" alliance with Mike and Will. Thus, James is the "mole" in the season 6 alliance and Danielle is the "mole" in the "floater" alliance----and they both report the information they gather to GUESS WHO? Mike and Will.

Mike and Will don't care who gets evicted--so long as its not one of them--and they have all the other houseguests doing all their dirty work. They are the best situated pair in the house.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:42 pm
Very nice. Sounds very accurate!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:06 am
From CBS website:

Due to technical malfunctions of the buzz-in device, Big Brother will be redoing the Head of Household Competition. It will be broadcast during Sunday night's show.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/show/wk05/thu05.shtml
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:13 am
When the houseguests walked into the house to find their first clue for the new power (coup d' etat), they found a live sheep with a pink bow around its neck.

The clues are supposed to represent a big brother phrase. What are some of the phrases?

DNA: Do Not Assume

Expect the Unexpected

Others? (can't think right now!)

Of course, we can associate sheep with DNA cloning. But . . . could the clue be that obvious?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 08:42 am
You are so smart Debra!!!! We couldn't think of any BB phrases except the ones used in the past competition.

Quote:
Due to technical malfunctions of the buzz-in device, Big Brother will be redoing the Head of Household Competition. It will be broadcast during Sunday night's show.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/show/wk05/thu05.shtml

Oh my gosh. sunday will be the day to watch then! I am so excited though I'm sure if the wrong person gets it (according to the floaters) then it will cause more hate between everyone. I do feel bad since I think Erika is a good person. She seems loyal ...but also an extreme follower (leans on others to make her own decisions).

I am dying for James to be outted (to Janelle and Howie). The look on Kaysar's face was priceless.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 08:45 am
Although if S6 wins HOH now... all hell will break loose if anyone else wins the Coup d' etat.

This is getting good.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:09 am
I guess it's good Janelle won HoH because she can't get the boot. It's just bad that Howie can never win anything. Danielle winning that power will probably lead to Howie going home. I got a little annoyed with Howie whining about his buzzard not working, but I understood.

Hopefully someone else goes this week. I'm crossing my fingers, but it doesn't look good for S6 anymore.

I want James to be outted!

Cool Town is still sitting pretty.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:28 am
Janelle stated at nominations that she didn't like Erika's game play as a "floater." In the Diary Room, Erika said she was a girl from a small town named "Chill." Why does Erika think that makes her special? Will and Mike have an alliance with everyone in the house!

Anyway, Erika is a fool just like the rest of them are fools by trusting Will and Mike. Did Will and Mike give a her a membership card to the "cool kids' club" too? What a joke! It's truly amazing that everyone is falling victim to the same game that Will played on Season 2.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 10:37 pm
Talk about being blind. Almost feels like Janelle is playing a different game because she has NO IDEA what's going on. The livefeeds always say that Howie just sits back and eats all day. Laughing

the livefeeds caught James saying this while passing a mirror:

Our Brother,
who aren't in heaven,
shallow by thy name.
Thy veto Come,
My will be done.
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Doesn't suprise me. Last year he swore on the Bible (and was lying) after saying he was religious. I don't like him. I also read that Janelle caught Boogie masturbating in bed. On a different day, Howie mentions going to a bed to masturbate and then people wanting himt o wash his hands.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 08:02 am
I think George was blown away that he had to nominate two people so fast. I LOVE GEORGE ..how can you not!!!.. but I don't think he is a quick thinker, so he nominated people w/o thinking too much. Otherwise, everyone would have said to put Janelle up. At least I think?

I don't think ......for now.... that James is going home. CT mentioned they wanted Erica gone next. I would think Danelle may need James' help since he can win competitions, although there may be a stronger friendship between the girls. I can't tell. James is also pretty good at winning VETOS.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2006 06:07 pm
The last few shows amply demonstrate that Mike Boogie is a creep--a threatening creep. The show has been absolutely disgusting this season with that worm of a man creeping his way through the house. This is NOT an enjoyable season.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 08:04 pm
James makes me appreciate my husband. We keep thinking Sarah will be dumping him soon OR James needs to hang on to her tight!! Tonights episode has the word whine written all over it.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 08:11 am
Okay, they did tooooooo much editing. They don't show what a whacko James was. He went to producers and said let me see the video of the POV or I want to leave. ....demanding to see his contract or he wouldn't wear his mic anymore. The producers reviewed the videos from EVERY ANGLE and did not see Janelle cheating. Everything happened to quickly that she was just "playing the game." James just needs to work on those muscles!

Who in their right mind says they want to say they were assaulted because they got a "scratch" on their finger in a competition? Anyway, I wish they would have shown THE WHOLE thing instead of editing out ALL of his whining. Although they may in the next episode.
0 Replies

duce

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 08:01 am
How do any of the girls expect to get to the final two?

Does Daniel have something really up her sleeve or is she just w/o a clue that Erika is flirting with Boogie and Jannell with Will?

I hope George wins the whole thing, but I really don't think he has a prayer.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 11:58 am
I just read that Marcy will be making more money than the 2nd place winner. That's ridiculous. (source: mortystv.com shows how much each make in sequester, etc)
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 12:49 pm
Will is using the same strategy he used in season 2, and it's working so far. There's a lot of talk about "splitting the banana bread" and Will and Mike are trying to get to the end with someone who they trust will split the winnings with them. There's talk that the contract this season doesn't forbid the contestants from making agreements to split the winnings.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2006 01:02 pm
hmm..... that's so interesting.

I read in some transcripts that Erica and Boogie may be working to send Will out, but I don't know if that will play out. Boogie seemed unsure about doing it "so soon."

Who do you want to win BB?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 01:56 pm
Here's who I would like to win in order of my preference:

1. Janelle
2. Will
3. Danielle
4. Chicken George
5. (ick) Erika
6. (even ickier) Mike Boogie
0 Replies