Virginity - Is the first cut the deepest?

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 07:55 am
material girl wrote:
Ive done it in a bathroom, tho the door wasnt locked, but everybody was out so Im not much of a risk taker.

Is that you, Felicity?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 08:01 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
material girl wrote:
Ive done it in a bathroom, tho the door wasnt locked, but everybody was out so Im not much of a risk taker.

Is that you, Felicity?

You can call me anything you want to baby!Grrrrr.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:02 am
KennYoung wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all of your advice.

Let me add something more to that. I was not a virgin when i met her and I also do not cherish my past experience as I had sex with girls, but did not "make love" with them. What i found in this girl is really wonderful. I love this girl very much with all my heart. She too gives me all she could and repeatedly told me that I am the "best" person she ever met. But what I want to know from you girls is whether the first time is the best or most memorable one. I learned people saying that girls have a special feeling for the one who broke their virginity. I fear she may cherish those memories. As for me i didn't, because i was doing just for fun.

Sorry, Kenn, but this really pisses me off! So you had sexual relations with other girls for fun; you were just having sex, right? Well, chances are they were making love, particularly if they were teenage girls. Whether they knew what 'true love' was at the time or not is irrelevant, they bought whatever cock and bull story you told them to get into their pants and made love to you.

Now, you have a girlfriend you cherish and you're jealous that she made love to others before you. How do you feel about the girls you had sex with when you were younger? Are they tainted goods and not worthy of being cherished and loved? Give me a break!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:07 am
I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the first guy I ever slept with. He was my first love, so it's not the sex I remember most about him, frankly.

That relationship ended for reasons of its own, and when it was over, it was over. I never carried any feelings from that relationship into new ones. Whoever I've been with, I've been with them completely when we were together.

In an ideal world, everyone would remember their first time fondly. Memories can be lovely...

But they are just memories.

Past relationships are what got us where we are now, and what made us the people we are. That's what counts.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:09 am
J_B wrote:
KennYoung wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Let me add something more to that. I was not a virgin when i met her and I also do not cherish my past experience as I had sex with girls, but did not "make love" with them. What i found in this girl is really wonderful. I love this girl very much with all my heart. She too gives me all she could and repeatedly told me that I am the "best" person she ever met. But what I want to know from you girls is whether the first time is the best or most memorable one. I learned people saying that girls have a special feeling for the one who broke their virginity. I fear she may cherish those memories. As for me i didn't, because i was doing just for fun.

Sorry, Kenn, but this really pisses me off! So you had sexual relations with other girls for fun; you were just having sex, right? Well, chances are they were making love, particularly if they were teenage girls. Whether they knew what 'true love' was at the time or not is irrelevant, they bought whatever cock and bull story you told them to get into their pants and made love to you.

Now, you have a girlfriend you cherish and you're jealous that she made love to others before you. How do you feel about the girls you had sex with when you were younger? Are they tainted goods and not worthy of being cherished and loved? Give me a break!

Well said,wish Id put it like that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:11 am
KennYoung wrote:
Hi Everyone!

My first time sucked! I was in love (or thought I was) with this guy who just used me and threw me away like an old rag.
I wasn't ready to sleep with him, but he fed me all the bullsh!t lines like "this is what people do when they love eachother", so I did and it hurt physically and emotionally. I cried through the whole thing and regretted it instantly.

The guy was nothing but a loser only out for fun!

Your name wouldn't happen to be Bobby, would it?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:17 am
I was terribly afraid that it would really hurt the first time. The guy was very understanding about it and all, and for that I was grateful. For me, it all felt very clinical as I was trying to figure out what was what.

I remember the guy because he was so nice about it all, but I certainly don't harbor any romantic memories.

I think all that "lost in the moment, and the climaxing together" stuff is all for romance novels.

HA! When I went back to NJ last year I purposefully went looking for the house where I lost my virginity, so I could take a picture, for a hoot.

Couldn't remember which one it was, so I just took a picture of the whole block
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:19 am
Im giving you a big hug Montana.Do you want him 'sorted'?
I have connections.

not meaning to be all girly but I wish guys realised that its different for girls.
How would a guy have to feel about another guy before they let him put his dick into him.
Forget the 'not being gay' bit but I bet most guys would run a mile at the thought.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:22 am
I remember my first time, always will. It was a sweet moment in my life...and like a few have said.."it was boring."

Two things kept going through my mind...1. My mother was going to kill me if she found out..and 2. "What the hell? Is that all there was to it?"

Lets just say that there was an awakening that occured shortly thereafter..and I figured some wonderful things out...

But we/I don't sit and compare sexual partners of the past, to those in the present or future, its a fond memory to think back on everynow and then..and gain a smile from it....nothing more.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:27 am
To be fair, J_B, there are a lot of teenage girls (and older) who have sex for the same reasons Kenn did. Girls can have casual attitudes toward sex, too.

Several of my (now middle-aged) women friends have told me their first time was just "to get it over with," or just to have fun. Many girls don't wait for "love." If this was true when I was in my late teens, it's got to be even more common now.

Let's not dogpile Kenn.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:28 am
Thanks MG, but I did learn a valuable lesson from the whole thing and eventually learned that not all guys were like that.
Maybe they weren't the first, but I have some wonderful memories from the experiences I've had in other relationships.

My first may have been sort of a jerk, but he was a funny guy who made me laugh, so it wasn't all bad.

My second love most certainly made up for the first, by far Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:33 am
I have no problem at all with people having sex for fun, but it should be clear that fun is all it is.

Women, especially young women can be very emotional creatures.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:36 am
Talking about cherries and Purity Balls
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:48 am
'Twas 1970, and we were playing hookie from school. Lola, by the kinks was at number one in the UK charts, and The Carpenters held the same spot in the USA with "Close to you".

I know this, because it gave me a choice of two different yet groovy songs with which to impress her. I could either sing a song about a bloke that preferred to dress as a woman and drank champagne that tasted like cherry cola, or sing about the angels getting together and deciding to make a dream come true, with stardust and stuff.

I went with the stardust malarky, and when the moment was right (about ten seconds after we determined that her house was, in fact, empty) I had no sooner started up with "Why do birds....suddenly appear", when she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the bathroom.

I admired her plumbing, and she admired mine. Two minutes later, we were both fuly dressed and making our way down to the local shops in order to buy a packet of ten cigarettes.

We gradually got better, with lots of practise, over the ensuing month of August. Alas, her family moved away about six months later.

I understand that she is now married to a bald merchant seaman and has six kids.

I'm glad that you read this heartwarming romantic tale of young love.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:58 am
I never knew semen may have once had hair.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 09:01 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
'Twas 1970, and we were playing hookie from school. Lola, by the kinks was at number one in the UK charts, and The Carpenters held the same spot in the USA with "Close to you".

That certainly is a bad reflection on the States. Obviously the Brits are inclined to listen to a higher quality music.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:21 am
I agree Gus, I never did off on the Carpenters...to dry...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:23 am
Although their 'Touch me when were dancing' song is rather slushy.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 09:30 am
Do you people actually remember your first time???

I remember who it was with but don't actually remember the act. It may be due to it being a rather short act, but for the life of me I can't remember, for sure, my first time. I remember different times with that person but can't remember which was the first.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 09:43 am
All I remember is it stinging a bit, but it didnt put me off.
Oh and the guy 'enjoying' it very quickly if you know what I mean.
0 Replies