How Can I Get Femmes to Like Me?

snood

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 09:24 pm
Yeah, and "looks gay" is kinda stereotyping, isn't it? If it was always that easy to tell, there wouldn't be so many still in the closet.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:18 am
Hey! I answered my own question! Lose sixty pounds and look really femme and pretty yourself! Also dress in a provactive, unique, cosmopolitan, stylish manner with lots of bling, bling. I have this kinda Kozmic Kowgirl look that knocks em dead. My skintight Gloria Vanderbilts and CFM boots work well too.

I still have 25 pounds to lose, I can hardly imagine...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:21 am
prettyrussian wrote:
Just have to add.Butch gays go out with feminine gays.A femenine gay NEVER dates a feminine gay.What planet are you on?

You are obviously talking about guys. And it is not even true of men and it certainly is not true for lesbians. BTW I know because I live in the gayest place on Planet Earth.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:29 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
prettyrussian wrote:
Just have to add.Butch gays go out with feminine gays.A femenine gay NEVER dates a feminine gay.What planet are you on?

You are obviously talking about guys. And it is not even true of men and it certainly is not true for lesbians. BTW I know because I live in the gayest place on Planet Earth.

I wondered where prettyrussian was getting its ideas, cuz around here femme usually goes with femme, and butch usually goes with butch. It's not 100% but pretty dang close.

The little clone couples are kinda cute.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:36 am
Chai Tea wrote:
No I didn't realize you were being tongue in check, I thought you were really asking.

What I'm going to say is meant totally seriously Roxxxx....if you are really wanting to meet more femmes, and no insult intended...one woman to another, so to speak....

You might try showing your gentler side once in a while. Regardless of my sexual orientation, I just wouldn't be attracted to someone as argumentative as you are all of the time.

You don't have to be full blown all out aggressive every second....why not try a softer, more gentile approach?

Why would anyone assume that my posting style reflects the way I am in real life? People are always commenting how charming I am. The only part of my internet personality that is me is that I can be brash,asssertive and I have a lot of confidence. In real life, I am very sweet, romantic, loving, compassionate, charming, sensuous, courageous, articulate, charmiong and SEXY.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:51 am
snood wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
So nobody caught on that this thread was tongue in chhek. Gosh< I wish I could be funny like that other poster I am accused of being...

So last night I went to The Cafe, a lesbian and mixed bar in The Castro, danced with and met some really hot women, one of whom I left with, we went to Harvey's for nachos. I would have much prefered a tortilla at Roxxxxanne's but oh well...maybe next time.

So you cruise gay bars for casual sex? Is this a frequent pastime for you there, oh legendlike one?

I am shocked! Shocked to find that single people, straight and gay, go to bars looking to meet people! What ******* planet are you living on, Snood?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 04:13 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
snood wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
So nobody caught on that this thread was tongue in chhek. Gosh< I wish I could be funny like that other poster I am accused of being...

So last night I went to The Cafe, a lesbian and mixed bar in The Castro, danced with and met some really hot women, one of whom I left with, we went to Harvey's for nachos. I would have much prefered a tortilla at Roxxxxanne's but oh well...maybe next time.

So you cruise gay bars for casual sex? Is this a frequent pastime for you there, oh legendlike one?

I am shocked! Shocked to find that single people, straight and gay, go to bars looking to meet people! What **** planet are you living on, Snood?

Earth. And you?

Hey, whatever floats yer boat, Roxxxanne- or whoever the flip you are. I don't want to shock you, but the majority of eligible-aged adults ain't cruisin' the bars to find their significant others, except in the movies - they're cruisin 'em for one-night stands. And yes, I think casual sex is dangerous and stupid.

And I wrote that weeks ago - you get banned, or something?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:08 pm
Quote:

Earth. And you?

Hey, whatever floats yer boat, Roxxxanne- or whoever the flip you are. I don't want to shock you, but the majority of eligible-aged adults ain't cruisin' the bars to find their significant others, except in the movies - they're cruisin 'em for one-night stands. And yes, I think casual sex is dangerous and stupid.

Snood, or whoever the flip you are. Again, I have to wonder what planet you are on to t hink you know anything about the San Francisco women's scene. It is a lot different than your straight bar scene, the absence of men and testosterone is the big factor. Women go to socialize, meet new people and, yes, if the chemistry is right sometimes sex is involved, which between women is relatively safe. I don't know of many occurrences of STDs being transmitted with a strap on. Like most guys, you only look at things from your limited perspective.

And I have not posted here because I have a real life and a very busy one.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:14 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

Earth. And you?

Snood, or whoever the flip you are. Again, I have to wonder what planet you are on to t hink you know anything about the San Francisco women's scene. It is a lot different than your straight bar scene, the absence of men and testosterone is the big factor. Women go to socialize, meet new people and, yes, if the chemistry is right sometimes sex is involved, which between women is relatively safe. I don't know of many occurrences of STDs being transmitted with a strap on. Like most guys, you only look at things from your limited perspective.

And I have not posted here because I have a real life and a very busy one.

Well, hopefully it occupies all your time again soon.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:51 pm
I know Roxxx that before I write this that you already don't agree with my opinion...... but......

From what I've seen and I've seen it a lot...

It's the butches that go for the lipsticks.

I've scarcely seen butches date butches or lipsticks date lipsticks.
Maybe since (I gather) youre a lipstick that likes lipsticks, other lipsticks simply don't realise you'd be interested in them.

In my opinion you'd need to do the chasing at least initially to show lipsticks you're interested.

Wow. I said lipstick a lot. haha.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:59 pm
"Which raises the question ... what's the point of being a lesbian if you're then only forced to conform to the same role pattern again anyway?"

Good question there even if it was a joke.......
The answer is pretty complex.
But basically, a butch lesbian is not a male.
and a feminine gay man is not a female. Very Happy

They have stronger qualities of what is generally considered to be tied to those of the opposite sex, but they are very very different in personality.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 10:07 am
Mintcake wrote:
I know Roxxx that before I write this that you already don't agree with my opinion...... but......

From what I've seen and I've seen it a lot...

It's the butches that go for the lipsticks.

I've scarcely seen butches date butches or lipsticks date lipsticks.
Maybe since (I gather) youre a lipstick that likes lipsticks, other lipsticks simply don't realise you'd be interested in them.

In my opinion you'd need to do the chasing at least initially to show lipsticks you're interested.

Wow. I said lipstick a lot. haha.

Since I lost weight and toned up, I am getting a lot of attention from all sorts of women. I have also opened my eyes to looking beyond the butch or lipstick classifications, although I will not date the real big butch types. I went to a lesbian women's clinic with my FtoM friend yesterday and the attractive slender "soft butch"receptionist asked me out. Later in the day, a BBW said she would like to "get together" with me.

So many grrrls, so little time. Smile

Physically, I am pretty striking now, I must admit. Smile

BTW I see a lot of all combinations, lipstick/lipstick, butch/butch, butch/lipstick, butch/FtoM, lipstick/FtoM, lipstick/MtoF etc (rarely Butch/MtoF) BTW remember, I live in the gayest place on planet Earth.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 01:11 am
Very cool. Sounds like you're all sussed. Have fun babe. :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 02:41 am
Roxxxanne,are you bisexual?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 07:14 am
material girl wrote:
Roxxxanne,are you bisexual?

Yes, but leaning strongly to women. Lately, exclusively Lesbian. I like being wined and dined by men but other than that...

http://myspace-991.vo.llnwd.net/00929/19/99/929769991_m.jpg
0 Replies