How Can I Get Femmes to Like Me?

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 07:20 pm
I give up. Again today, walking to my car, this cute butch comes up to me, smiles broadly and says beautiful day, isn't it? (oh and it was a gorgeous day) we talked a bit, it was obvious she wanted to hook up and she was really pleasant and cute but butch. I am just not into butch.

It seems like ALL the women who hit on me are butch. I don't understand, I know a lot of lipstick lesbians are attracted to other femmes, they just don't seem to seem to be attracted to me, at least they don't hit on me. I am wondering though, maybe I am supposed to hit on them?

Please help! If I don't resolve this I might have to go back to (perish the thought!) men or butch women.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,704 • Replies: 54
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 07:24 pm
So, are you butch? I'm guessing you should start asking some femmes out.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 07:48 pm
lol. Holy frick woman. Start asking them out instead of waiting to be flirted with.

Lots of women have this outdated notion that they can't straight-out ask others out. You start asking - there's a whole world of lazy non-initators at your feet. lol.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:02 pm
I'm just guessing here, but it seems like femme = passive, more or less, or at least somewhat typically female. If that's the case then, yeah, you have to do the heavy lifting.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:08 pm
(Freeduck made me laugh out loud)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:17 pm
flushd wrote:
lol. Holy frick woman. Start asking them out instead of waiting to be flirted with.

Lots of women have this outdated notion that they can't straight-out ask others out. You start asking - there's a whole world of lazy non-initators at your feet. lol.

How can I ask them out if I don't meet them first? BTW I would think that anyone would figure out that I am femme form my avatar---even though it is not me---, although when I am in my my cowgirl clothes and no make-up, some might take me as soft butch.

Anyway, I must be vibing lesbian at least, otherwise, I wouldn't get so much attention from the butch women. As far as femme women go, they just smile at me. Now, of course, I don't know what that smile means and even if they are gay. then evrytime I clock a pretty woman that I think is gay, it turns out she is married...probably looking for a threesome which I have no interest in doing...oh this is all so confusing.

Oh well, there is always Craig's List!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:26 pm
Roxxxanne, I happen to have a plethora of femmes in the neighborhood. They just opened up a new femme townhome community about a mile down the road and every morning I take a drive over there and sell the femmes some of my produce. We chat, talk about the weather and stuff, and they seem like really nice people.

Anyway, I called them and told them of your plight and asked if anyone could help, and they were lining up to meet you...

http://www.oxfam.org.hk/fs/right/africa/line_of_women.jpg

The third one in line was a little leery because she has a thing for conservatives, but I told her you had a big heart so she acquiesced.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:37 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:34 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Roxxxanne, I happen to have a plethora of femmes in the neighborhood. They just opened up a new femme townhome community about a mile down the road and every morning I take a drive over there and sell the femmes some of my produce. We chat, talk about the weather and stuff, and they seem like really nice people.

Anyway, I called them and told them of your plight and asked if anyone could help, and they were lining up to meet you...

http://www.oxfam.org.hk/fs/right/africa/line_of_women.jpg

The third one in line was a little leery because she has a thing for conservatives, but I told her you had a big heart so she acquiesced.

OMFG!!! If those are femmes, I would hate to see the butchess.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:18 pm
FreeDuck made me laugh, too! That disclaimer, combined with her avatar, has me in stitches!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:40 pm
FreeDuck wrote:

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about.

You're not alone. I thought the word "butch" was a typo. Guess I'm wrong.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:57 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
...probably looking for a threesome which I have no interest in doing...

I thought the whole idea of a threesome was pretty much a male fantasy kind of thing.

Are you sure you aren't butch?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:12 pm
Has anyone seen "The L Word"?

A fag I used to work with said it was just about the best show he's ever seen, and highly recommended it. He told me about a character that he's completely into, kind of butch on the inside, femme on the outside. I think he relates 'cause he's kind of butch on the outside, femme on the inside. He's about the only gay I know that didn't like "Brokeback Mountain." I'm going to be getting the first disk of the first season this weekend from Netflix.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 09:10 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
...probably looking for a threesome which I have no interest in doing...

I thought the whole idea of a threesome was pretty much a male fantasy kind of thing.

Are you sure you aren't butch?

I guess I am a little butch. I am dominant but, looks wise, I am feminine. (Lipstick Lesbian)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 06:58 pm
So nobody caught on that this thread was tongue in chhek. Gosh< I wish I could be funny like that other poster I am accused of being...

So last night I went to The Cafe, a lesbian and mixed bar in The Castro, danced with and met some really hot women, one of whom I left with, we went to Harvey's for nachos. I would have much prefered a tortilla at Roxxxxanne's but oh well...maybe next time.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:18 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
So nobody caught on that this thread was tongue in chhek. Gosh< I wish I could be funny like that other poster I am accused of being...

So last night I went to The Cafe, a lesbian and mixed bar in The Castro, danced with and met some really hot women, one of whom I left with, we went to Harvey's for nachos. I would have much prefered a tortilla at Roxxxxanne's but oh well...maybe next time.

So you cruise gay bars for casual sex? Is this a frequent pastime for you there, oh legendlike one?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:01 pm
No I didn't realize you were being tongue in check, I thought you were really asking.

What I'm going to say is meant totally seriously Roxxxx....if you are really wanting to meet more femmes, and no insult intended...one woman to another, so to speak....

You might try showing your gentler side once in a while. Regardless of my sexual orientation, I just wouldn't be attracted to someone as argumentative as you are all of the time.

You don't have to be full blown all out aggressive every second....why not try a softer, more gentile approach?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:18 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

BTW I would think that anyone would figure out that I am femme form my avatar---even though it is not me---, although when I am in my my cowgirl clothes and no make-up, some might take me as soft butch.

Um, sorry but a femme avatar in a male pose does not enable me to figure this out so easily.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:44 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

BTW I would think that anyone would figure out that I am femme form my avatar---even though it is not me---, although when I am in my my cowgirl clothes and no make-up, some might take me as soft butch.

Um, sorry but a femme avatar in a male pose does not enable me to figure this out so easily.

WTF???

So I guess you prefer femmes? Guy femmes or chick femmes?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:48 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

So I guess you prefer femmes? Guy femmes or chick femmes?

Nice language for a (lady?) You seem to have a short memory. I indicated in your silly poll thread that my only preference is real women.

I see that you changed your man pose avatar to a smoking female type. I prefer the smoking bunny.
0 Replies