How Can I Get Femmes to Like Me?

cyphercat

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:50 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

BTW I would think that anyone would figure out that I am femme form my avatar---even though it is not me---, although when I am in my my cowgirl clothes and no make-up, some might take me as soft butch.

Um, sorry but a femme avatar in a male pose does not enable me to figure this out so easily.

I would think anyone would be able to figure out from MY avatar that I am a kittycat. Even though that particular cat is not me. I mean, duh.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:53 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

BTW I would think that anyone would figure out that I am femme form my avatar---even though it is not me---, although when I am in my my cowgirl clothes and no make-up, some might take me as soft butch.

Um, sorry but a femme avatar in a male pose does not enable me to figure this out so easily.

I would think anyone would be able to figure out from MY avatar that I am a kittycat. Even though that particular cat is not me. I mean, duh.

Boy cat or girl cat? Laughing I jest but in truth, you are using a cat avatar and not purporting to be a cat. Are you?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:55 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
No I didn't realize you were being tongue in check, I thought you were really asking.

What I'm going to say is meant totally seriously Roxxxx....if you are really wanting to meet more femmes, and no insult intended...one woman to another, so to speak....

You might try showing your gentler side once in a while. Regardless of my sexual orientation, I just wouldn't be attracted to someone as argumentative as you are all of the time.

You don't have to be full blown all out aggressive every second....why not try a softer, more gentile approach?

Chai, almost everything I post here is tongue in cheeek and a lot of it is in your face. That is my posting style. It is only a posting style.You don't know me personally. I am one of the sweetest, upbeat, postive, personable charming women you could imagine.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:56 pm
Intrepid wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Boy cat or girl cat? Laughing I jest but in truth, you are using a cat avatar and not purporting to be a cat. Are you?

You have a really nice pussy there.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 08:57 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

You have a really nice pussy there.

Who? Me? Laughing Laughing Shocked Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:01 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

So I guess you prefer femmes? Guy femmes or chick femmes?

Nice language for a (lady?) You seem to have a short memory. I indicated in your silly poll thread that my only preference is real women.

I see that you changed your man pose avatar to a smoking female type. I prefer the smoking bunny.

Men who are trans-phobic are closet queens or at least have gay tendencies. That's my old avatar, genius.

So you are into bestiality. Rabbits though? Really! Anyway, to each his own.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 09:11 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

Nice language for a (lady?) You seem to have a short memory. I indicated in your silly poll thread that my only preference is real women.

I see that you changed your man pose avatar to a smoking female type. I prefer the smoking bunny.

Men who are trans-phobic are closet queens or at least have gay tendencies. That's my old avatar, genius.

You are obviously void of social skills and are not really interested in holding any kind of conversation where you do not get to be the macho miss.

Also, you know quite well that I was referring to dlowan's avatar as the smoking bunny. The only phobia is your own.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 10:53 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

You are obviously void of social skills and are not really interested in holding any kind of conversation where you do not get to be the macho miss.

Also, you know quite well that I was referring to dlowan's avatar as the smoking bunny. The only phobia is your own.

I know, you much prefer sheep, I am quite sure.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:17 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
No I didn't realize you were being tongue in check, I thought you were really asking.

What I'm going to say is meant totally seriously Roxxxx....if you are really wanting to meet more femmes, and no insult intended...one woman to another, so to speak....

You might try showing your gentler side once in a while. Regardless of my sexual orientation, I just wouldn't be attracted to someone as argumentative as you are all of the time.

You don't have to be full blown all out aggressive every second....why not try a softer, more gentile approach?

Chai, almost everything I post here is tongue in cheeek and a lot of it is in your face. That is my posting style. It is only a posting style.You don't know me personally. I am one of the sweetest, upbeat, postive, personable charming women you could imagine.

Then, why don't you try it here sometime?

Why limit yourself?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 05:08 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

Oh? And...so what's ******* well WRONG with Rabbits? Twisted Evil

Hmmmmmmm?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:04 pm
dlowan wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Oh? And...so what's **** well WRONG with Rabbits? Twisted Evil

Hmmmmmmm?

One buck in good health can service 10 does, and can be used several times a day for short periods.

Just thought I'd thrown that in there.

I mean, if a rabbit doe were such a good lay, do you think a buck would need 10 of 'em? Huh?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 06:05 pm
Also:

A doe shows signs of being ready for mating by restlessness
and nervousness by rubbing her chin on feeding and watering
equipment, and by attempting to join other rabbits in nearby
hutches.

Uh oh.

So thats whats been the matter with Deb.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 07:32 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

WTF???

I know, you much prefer sheep, I am quite sure.

You should really get rid of the childishness and grow up if you want to play with the big people. Perhaps you know a five year old who could teach you the ways of the world when it comes to dealing with people on a mature level.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:22 pm
nimh wrote:
Also:

A doe shows signs of being ready for mating by restlessness
and nervousness by rubbing her chin on feeding and watering
equipment, and by attempting to join other rabbits in nearby
hutches.

Uh oh.

So thats whats been the matter with Deb.

What the **** do you mean "Matter with Deb"?

Dutch rat.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:04 am
Hare, hare!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:20 am
nimh wrote:
Hare, hare!

Spreader of Black Death!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:58 am
Intrepid:
Quote:
You should really get rid of the childishness and grow up if you want to play with the big people. Perhaps you know a five year old who could teach you the ways of the world when it comes to dealing with people on a mature level.

A five year old wouldn't have the patience - no one does.
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 11:43 am
I know how you feel dear.I am a lesbain but my problem is different.I do not look gay at all so everytime I like a girl she never takes any notice because she presumes I am straight.Also I always think a girl is gay when she is straight.I am now happy with my girlfriend however.
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 11:46 am
Just have to add.Butch gays go out with feminine gays.A femenine gay NEVER dates a feminine gay.What planet are you on?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 05:19 pm
prettyrussian wrote:
Just have to add.Butch gays go out with feminine gays.A femenine gay NEVER dates a feminine gay.

Which raises the question ... what's the point of being a lesbian if you're then only forced to conform to the same role pattern again anyway?
0 Replies