Bill O'Reilly caught lyin' again.

snood

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2006 04:46 pm
Yeah, that - and if he wasn't a pain-in-the-butt noodnik.....
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:22 am
Mr.Parados- I am very much afraid that your knowledge of recent History is quite lacking-

see

http://www.australianpolitics.com/news/2001/01-01-19.shtml

Text of President Clinton's Statement On Suspension Of His Law License
January 19, 2001

Today, I signed a consent order in the lawsuit brought by the Arkansas Committee on Professional Conduct which brings to an end that proceeding.

I have accepted a five-year suspension of my law license, agreed to pay a $25,000 fine to cover counsel fees and acknowledged a violation of one of the Arkansas model rules of professional conduct because of testimony in my Paula Jones case deposition. The disbarment suit will now be dismissed.

I have taken every step I can to end this matter. I've already settled the Paula Jones case, even after it was dismissed as being completely without legal and factual merit. I have also paid court and counsel fees and restitution and been held in civil contempt for my deposition testimony regarding Ms. Lewinsky, which Judge Wright agreed had no bearing on Ms. Jones' case, even though I disagreed with the findings in the judge's order.

I will not seek any legal fees incurred as a result of the Lewinsky investigation to which I might otherwise become entitled under the Independent Counsel Act.

I have had occasion frequently to reflect on the Jones case. In this consent order, I acknowledge having knowingly violated Judge Wright's discovery orders in my deposition in that case. I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish this goal and that certain of my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false.

I have apologized for my conduct and I have done my best to atone for it with my family, my administration and the American people. I have paid a high price for it, which I accept because it caused so much pain to so many people. I hope my actions today will help bring closure and finality to the matters.

I am sure that you know how to read but I will point out some vital sections of the above STATEMENT MADE AND SIGNED BY BILL CLINTON.

l. Five Year Suspension of Law License and $25,000 fine in order to DISMISS A DISBARMENT SUIT

2. Clinton paid court and counsel fees and HELD IN CIVIL CONTEMPT FOR HIS TESTIMONY REGARDING MONICA LEWINSKY BY JUDGE WRIGHT.

3. Clinton admits he KNOWINGLY violated Judge Wright's discovery orders in his deposition in that case.

4. CLINTON SAYS- CERTAIN OF MY RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS ABOUT MS. LEWINSKY WERE F A L S E.

A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what you either do not know or will not admit that you know, Mr. Parados.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:48 pm
Quote:
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 08:31 pm
Been a while since I been in this thread...

But it's no surprise to seen BernardR's Clinton obsession has completely derailed the conversation yet again.

Jeez, I'd feel sorry for the guy if he wasn't such a ******.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 07:30 am
BernardR wrote:
Mr.Parados- I am very much afraid that your knowledge of recent History is quite lacking-

see

January 19, 2001

Today, I signed a consent order in the lawsuit brought by the Arkansas Committee on Professional Conduct which brings to an end that proceeding.

I have accepted a five-year suspension of my law license, agreed to pay a $25,000 fine to cover counsel fees and acknowledged a violation of one of the Arkansas model rules of professional conduct because of testimony in my Paula Jones case deposition. The disbarment suit will now be dismissed.

I have taken every step I can to end this matter. I've already settled the Paula Jones case, even after it was dismissed as being completely without legal and factual merit. I have also paid court and counsel fees and restitution and been held in civil contempt for my deposition testimony regarding Ms. Lewinsky, which Judge Wright agreed had no bearing on Ms. Jones' case, even though I disagreed with the findings in the judge's order.

I will not seek any legal fees incurred as a result of the Lewinsky investigation to which I might otherwise become entitled under the Independent Counsel Act.

I have had occasion frequently to reflect on the Jones case. In this consent order, I acknowledge having knowingly violated Judge Wright's discovery orders in my deposition in that case. I tried to walk a fine line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now recognize that I did not fully accomplish this goal and that certain of my responses to questions about Ms. Lewinsky were false.

I have apologized for my conduct and I have done my best to atone for it with my family, my administration and the American people. I have paid a high price for it, which I accept because it caused so much pain to so many people. I hope my actions today will help bring closure and finality to the matters.

I am sure that you know how to read but I will point out some vital sections of the above STATEMENT MADE AND SIGNED BY BILL CLINTON.

l. Five Year Suspension of Law License and $25,000 fine in order to DISMISS A DISBARMENT SUIT

2. Clinton paid court and counsel fees and HELD IN CIVIL CONTEMPT FOR HIS TESTIMONY REGARDING MONICA LEWINSKY BY JUDGE WRIGHT.

3. Clinton admits he KNOWINGLY violated Judge Wright's discovery orders in his deposition in that case.

4. CLINTON SAYS- CERTAIN OF MY RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS ABOUT MS. LEWINSKY WERE F A L S E.

A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what you either do not know or will not admit that you know, Mr. Parados.

Not one mention of perjury in your statement there Bernie.. It seems you didn't address the central issue. We both know what that means.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 02:50 am
Read it and weep_Mr.Parados. Proof that Clinton was indeed a scumbag--

02, 2006 1:22 am Post: 2120147 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see

January 19, 2001

A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 08:08 am
Still not one mention of perjury anywhere in that statement Bernie..

Perjury is spelled p-e-r-j-u-r-y

Until you address the perjury you haven't addressed anything.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 01:52 am
There is no need to mention perjury, Mr. Parados. The facts below speak for themselves.

BernardR
Seasoned Member

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:50 am Post: 2131682 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read it and weep_Mr.Parados. Proof that Clinton was indeed a scumbag--

02, 2006 1:22 am Post: 2120147 -

see

January 19, 2001

A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

They show that Clinton had his law license suspended, paid a $25,000 fine to the Arkansas Bar Association, paid a fine for his CIVIL CONTEMPT citation by Judge Wright in her court and, best of all, Clinton himself ADMITTED THAT HE LIED.
0 Replies