Tony Snow Prediction

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:29 am
BernardR wrote:
You are correct, Mr. Parados. I will restate the point. North Carolina, as I viewed it, especially in the area around Raleigh, appeared to be filled with subnormal men and women who had mongoloid children who were expert at playing the banjo. It reminded me of the movie, Deliverance.

Thank you for your request, Mr. Parados. I am always happy to comply and hope you will do the same. On another thread, I asked you for documentation about so-called teams who declared that Iraq had no WMD's. I have not yet received your reply.

I do hope you will offer me the same courtesy I gave to you.

Parados, in Abuzz days when Bernard was Massagatto, he learned through reading posts that I have a son who is Educably Mentally Handicapped i.e. mildly retarded.

It has then become his M.O. to work that in to conversation anytime he is at a loss for anything else to say to or about me. It's his fall back position. In his world, I guess he thinks it hurts me or gets a rise out of me. Ho hum.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:35 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Ah Finn honey, I don't think you love me. Crying or Very sad

Here is the position I advance. Tony Snow has spoken about your daddy bush like he was ****.... which he is as far as I'm concerned and then takes a job as his chief defender and mouthpiece. I smell pussy. Sell out pussy. There are many who will put it more graciously, but none more accurately.

If you don't like it or me that changes nothing although it does crush my self esteem and make me want to cry. Have a nice day sweetie.

Clearly nothing can crush your self-esteem as, presumably, you read your own posted tripe and proceed.

Snow has criticized Bush. There is no question of that. I suppose this translates to speaking about him "like he was a ****," in your 7th grader's scatological world. More mature worldviews might appreciate that supporting an individual, in general, doesn't preclude criticism on occasion. Of course Bi-Po/Peter Pan has no use for anything approaching "mature."

It is interesting that you and your ilk jump on Bush appointments for their perceived inability to challenge the positions of The Boss, and then jump on those who have. One would imagine that you folks would be welcoming Tony Snow, but then one would also have to imagine that there was any consistency to your arguments.

Where would A2K be without the pithy graffiti of Bi-Po?

"I smell pussy. Sell out pussy."

Indeed, there is no grace in these comments, but accuracy?

Bi-Po, you may, indeed, be an expert on the various odors of the American pussy, but you know shite about much else.

I know a pissy old grump when I meet one... and I know how to rile 'em up for my amusement and the amusement of others. Very Happy

Better a pissy old grump than a pathetic old fool clinging to youth and a state of cool he most likely never actually occupied.

You don't rile me, you sadden me.

Ah but I may or may not be a pathetic old fool clinging to youth. In the real world I may be a thoughtful and kind person who minds his business and raises his family, is courteous and well liked and contributes to his community.

You however, seem to admit to being a pissy old grump. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

And as a poster from cyber space I shouldn't be so powerful as to effect your mood so drastically and sadden you. Damn I had no idea I was so powerful. I will now ask all who post here to address me as Sir Throb. Thanks Finn.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 06:44 am
BernardR wrote:
You are correct, Mr. Parados. I will restate the point. North Carolina, as I viewed it, especially in the area around Raleigh, appeared to be filled with subnormal men and women who had mongoloid children who were expert at playing the banjo. It reminded me of the movie, Deliverance.

Thank you for your request, Mr. Parados. I am always happy to comply and hope you will do the same. On another thread, I asked you for documentation about so-called teams who declared that Iraq had no WMD's. I have not yet received your reply.

I do hope you will offer me the same courtesy I gave to you.

In case you are unaware there is a Iraq thread to discuss Iraq/war related issues.

Have you not read all the post war WMD reports which said there was no WMD in Iraq? A simple google search would answer your request.

This is before the war

After the invasion

and here

Plenty more where those came from.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 10:44 am
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 12:43 pm
I am a Mrs. or just revel would really suffice.

There is no proof of any weapons being moved into Syria so the entire article is merely supposition and not worth getting into.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 02:36 am
Mrs.Revel- I must respectfully point out two things:

l. The article is not only about Syria and WMD's that may have gone into Syria

2. No one knows whether Chemical and Biological Weapons, which are fairly easy to transport, as I am sure you are aware, may indeed have gone into Syria. I am not certain that they have and you cannot be certain that they havent.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 05:04 am
BernardR wrote:
Mrs.Revel- I must respectfully point out two things:

l. The article is not only about Syria and WMD's that may have gone into Syria

2. No one knows whether Chemical and Biological Weapons, which are fairly easy to transport, as I am sure you are aware, may indeed have gone into Syria. I am not certain that they have and you cannot be certain that they havent.

Very little can be said to be absolutely certain. However, at this point all speculation about weapons being Syria is just that; speculation.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 05:09 am
Quote:

source
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:29 am
He's right.It's a number. Here is another number---292,000. That is the number of US military killed in World War II-a number one hundred and sixteen times larger than 2,500. Those were the days when Americans were patriots and not left wing liberals who care only for power who would wish for more Americans to die if only they could denigrate President Bush.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 05:56 am
Hey guys...best to completely ignore this poster. He's a classic "troll" (see wikipedia description) and his game and presence is fed only by folks taking his bait.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:40 am
blatham wrote:
Hey guys...best to completely ignore this poster. He's a classic "troll" (see wikipedia description) and his game and presence is fed only by folks taking his bait.

Well, still, I am sure the surviving members didn't appreciate having their deceased loved ones referred to as "just a number." This guy (Snow) just keeps revealing the mind set of a the modern right wing party, in my opinion, with his choice of words.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:55 am
hi revel

I mean Massagato/Dipshit/Bernard. He has a long history of parasitism on these boards. What he might write does not matter.

Quite worthwhile to discuss Snow's handling of his job.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 05:50 am
It seems many here know each other from other boards.

On to Snow

Quote:
Snow: There Is Too Much Focus on Kidnapped U.S. Soldiers
On Friday, two U.S. troops were kidnapped at a checkpoint in Iraq. They remain missing. This morning on Fox News Sunday, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow criticized the press for spending too much time covering their plight.

Quote:

http://www.thinkprogress.org/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 08:48 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Ah Finn honey, I don't think you love me. Crying or Very sad

Here is the position I advance. Tony Snow has spoken about your daddy bush like he was ****.... which he is as far as I'm concerned and then takes a job as his chief defender and mouthpiece. I smell pussy. Sell out pussy. There are many who will put it more graciously, but none more accurately.

If you don't like it or me that changes nothing although it does crush my self esteem and make me want to cry. Have a nice day sweetie.

Clearly nothing can crush your self-esteem as, presumably, you read your own posted tripe and proceed.

Snow has criticized Bush. There is no question of that. I suppose this translates to speaking about him "like he was a ****," in your 7th grader's scatological world. More mature worldviews might appreciate that supporting an individual, in general, doesn't preclude criticism on occasion. Of course Bi-Po/Peter Pan has no use for anything approaching "mature."

It is interesting that you and your ilk jump on Bush appointments for their perceived inability to challenge the positions of The Boss, and then jump on those who have. One would imagine that you folks would be welcoming Tony Snow, but then one would also have to imagine that there was any consistency to your arguments.

Where would A2K be without the pithy graffiti of Bi-Po?

"I smell pussy. Sell out pussy."

Indeed, there is no grace in these comments, but accuracy?

Bi-Po, you may, indeed, be an expert on the various odors of the American pussy, but you know shite about much else.

I know a pissy old grump when I meet one... and I know how to rile 'em up for my amusement and the amusement of others. Very Happy

Better a pissy old grump than a pathetic old fool clinging to youth and a state of cool he most likely never actually occupied.

You don't rile me, you sadden me.

Ah but I may or may not be a pathetic old fool clinging to youth. In the real world I may be a thoughtful and kind person who minds his business and raises his family, is courteous and well liked and contributes to his community.

You however, seem to admit to being a pissy old grump. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

And as a poster from cyber space I shouldn't be so powerful as to effect your mood so drastically and sadden you. Damn I had no idea I was so powerful. I will now ask all who post here to address me as Sir Throb. Thanks Finn.

Sir Throb

You may be all the things you describe - I certainly hope so.

As a poster in cyber-space you seem, to me, to be a pathetic old fool trying to be cool. I find that sad. If that gives you power, so be it.

However, if Bernard's comment about "mongoloid children" was intended as personally as you suggest, then I greatly admire your restraint, and suspect that while you may be a sad old fart desperately clinging to his youth, you are a loving father to whom such vile attempts at provocation mean nothing.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 09:05 pm
I am quite certain that Mr. Blatham's use of the term "dipshit" is in violation of the TOS. I do not understand why some are able to use such terms clearly in violation of the TOS and others are not.

May we have some clarification on this point?
0 Replies