What Liberals Wish They Were Reading This Morning ...

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 03:00 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,604 • Replies: 118
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 03:22 am
Snore.

Keep trying.

One presumes you are clumsily attempting to link this to Limbaugh's hypocrisy.

The previous link you gave, and this spiel, suggested this Kennedy had been frank re problems....unlike Rush....are you attempting to do a tit for tat, since nobody responded to your previous bait?

Has Kennedy raged and frothed re intoxication?

Is he grossly hypocritical therefore?

Clarify your gloat, please.

Please, PLEASE, tell me that you are complaining re possible abuse of power and position.

If you are, this should be interesting, unless you are prepared t ocondemn such abuses from both sides.

Oh, and prove this is what Kennedy did.

I am in no position to judge, since here, he would have been tested for alcohol levels, and prosecuted if he was over the limit.

I don't get all the fluffing around about the issue that seems to be being suggested here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:19 am
Quote:
His initial statement said, "I consumed no alcohol prior to the incident."

Nonetheless ladees an Genlemen, I was higher than a GPS satellite. Isiz a great cunry er whaaaat?

Read my new sig line
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:27 am
I am considered a liberal by many people, except for the people who called me right-wing...

Anyway, I read that and I think... No, I don't want to read anything like that. That sort of thing just gets my goat, as does this post.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:34 am
And , I am totally offended about something. Seems that Limbaugh takes his responsibilities of citizenship seriously. He votes quite early and often.

Wheres dys , now that we need him?
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:38 am
dlowan wrote:
Snore.

Keep trying.

One presumes you are clumsily attempting to link this to Limbaugh's hypocrisy.

The previous link you gave, and this spiel, suggested this Kennedy had been frank re problems....unlike Rush....are you attempting to do a tit for tat, since nobody responded to your previous bait?

Has Kennedy raged and frothed re intoxication?

Is he grossly hypocritical therefore?

Clarify your gloat, please.

Please, PLEASE, tell me that you are complaining re possible abuse of power and position.

If you are, this should be interesting, unless you are prepared t ocondemn such abuses from both sides.

Oh, and prove this is what Kennedy did.

I am in no position to judge, since here, he would have been tested for alcohol levels, and prosecuted if he was over the limit.

I don't get all the fluffing around about the issue that seems to be being suggested here.

Cool new avatar, Deb.

At least now there's something of interest in your posts.

BTW, what are you wearing?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:44 am
Just another example of how those who consider themselves elite because of their position get special treatment. Doesn't matter whether they are democrats or republicans, I think they truly believe they are entitled to being treated with kid gloves. Personally, I'd like to see the whole lot of them tossed on their butts and replaced with ordinary citizens who serve part-time while working regular jobs.

But, in my opinion, this is no different than the Rush situation. Just some self-perceived big shot getting a pass where others would not. No real story here. After all, I guarantee those who elected him will turn a blind eye to this. They will probably just shrug it off and mutter something along the lines of "Well, Kennedys will be Kennedys."
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:57 am
vote early
vote often
vote Kucinich.
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:34 am
dyslexia wrote:
vote early
vote often
vote Kucinich.

Cleveland just shuddered.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:41 am
not EXACTLY what liberals would like to be reading... in this post of yours Limbaugh is not killed.... :wink:
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:41 am
I'm a liberal, but I don't defend that Kenedy was not subjected to blood alcohol testing. I abhor special treatment for anyone. Those that defend Limbaugh...can they say the same?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:54 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
not EXACTLY what liberals would like to be reading... in this post of yours Limbaugh is not killed.... :wink:

um.. you mean , not killed slowly and horribly, in a manner so foul as to create a sense of dread amongst his erstwhile rescuers. Right?

I admit it. I was really happy when Rush went deaf (it was the pills), but what I wanted was for him to be struck mute.

Joe(I'm a bad man)Nation
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:56 am
Joe Nation wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

um.. you mean , not killed slowly and horribly, in a manner so foul as to create a sense of dread amongst his erstwhile rescuers. Right?

I admit it. I was really happy when Rush went deaf (it was the pills), but what I wanted was for him to be struck mute.

Joe(I'm a bad man)Nation

Joe, that's the kind of tough and unforgiving attitude we need to support a tough and unforgiving administration whose only goal is to make us safe...... because they're filled with the love of Jesus. Hats off to you sir.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:29 am
Oh yeah, well your guy is just as bad as our guy . . . no, wait, he's WORSE.

Is not.

Is too.

Is not.

Is too.

So's yer old man.

Yo mama.

Take that back.

Make me.

Ah . . . incisive, cogent debate . . . it really wakes ya up first thing in the morning.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:31 am
Aw Set, you ruin all the fun. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:34 am
Sorry, CR, i didn't mean to pee in your Wheaties . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Setanta wrote:
Oh yeah, well your guy is just as bad as our guy . . . no, wait, he's WORSE.

Is not.

Is too.

Is not.

Is too.

So's yer old man.

Yo mama.

Take that back.

Make me.

Ah . . . incisive, cogent debate . . . it really wakes ya up first thing in the morning.

Oh yeah... well my bike club can kick the **** out of your grandmother's bridge club....
0 Replies

dlowan

dyslexia wrote:
vote early
vote often
vote Kucinich.

Hey! Gus told us you were being tortured in your basement.....he exaggerated, huh?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:36 am
It's alright Set, I'll try to get over it. But did you have to leave me with the vision of you peeing in my wheaties?? I'll never eat Wheaties again without thinking of you. Thanks so much.
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 08:01 pm
Dlowan! You changed your hooter avatar ... I was looking forward to more gratuitous nonnie-shaking while you talk nasty to me ... <sigh>
0 Replies