very.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 May, 2003 07:06 pm
and sweet.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 03:53 pm
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 03:54 pm
the bunny is going to have to die. no two ways about it.

rat-a-tat-tat

me and my gang's gonna have take care of the bunny

<fluffy and sweet>

i am so NOT a mallomar
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 05:02 pm
<she is fluffy and she is sweet>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 05:29 pm
See?

And all canajun and cute...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 05:30 pm
Like a wittle angora wabbit...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 10 May, 2003 05:34 pm
teehee
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 07:15 am
OK, this is it....this wishy-washy Canadian is bringing out the bacon bombs and dropping them on Cindy smegging Adams Mad :

IT'S A 'STEPFORD' IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

May 12, 2003 -- KIDDIES, did mother not tell you last week that the Divine Miss M just signed to do "The Stepford Wives" with Nicole Kidman and Glenn Close which Frank Oz is directing?
Well, pay attention. I now tell you that Bette, who lives in New York, and Nicole, who has a place in New York, and Glenn, who's always stayed in New York, are going to film this in New York.

Not in SARS-larded Toronto. Not in any other such throbbing urban metropolis as Halifax or Nova Scotia or whiz-bang pulsating downtown Alberta. Not anyplace in ungrateful unneighborly Canada, that northern suburb right outside Buffalo which wouldn't stand with us, which works cheap, which has tried to lure Hollywood away from New York, which has been looking to con even New York-themed projects into believing their antiseptic boring streets could look like ours and which is desperate to make movies instead of Mounties.

"The Stepford Wives" will be shot in Long Island City. At Kaufman Astoria Studios. A shoot of several months. The sets are being built as we speak.

Note: I posted these sentiments in Sofia's SARS thread, but do feel the need to explain again...ahem...

Dear Cindy, Halifax is a CITY in the PROVINCE of Nova Scotia. Alberta is also a province, and therefore, technically does not have a 'downtown'. So...you and your crappily researched hate-mongering can go shove yourself in a Torontonian's cough. Hope you get the smegging SARS from a New Yorker....I would love the irony.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 08:09 am
Heehee - SARS with sass, Cav!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 08:44 am
That's the thing with clowns...only laughing on the outside Mad, especially when it comes to Cindy Adams...grrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 08:47 am
Good growl!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 08:49 am
Thanks!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 11:26 am
Who the f-, er, smeg is Cinday Adams? Is this one of those things that you folks up there get all worked up about that no one else even notices, like people in Wisconsin against Chicago, and people in Chicago against New York, and people in New York against no one, because they've got better things to do (except occasionally loathing Los Angeles, which deserves it)?

Really, you Canadians are very cute when you're angry, unless you're on skates and holding a stick and sporting a mullet, in which case I'll get the hell out of the way, thanks.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 12:39 pm
If they spend much time on Long Island, those actors are gonna be sorry they couldn't film in Toronto--or Saskatoon, for that matter. There's nothing to do on LI--I know 'cause I grew up there. And lit out for the territory as soon as I could!

[And I join patiodog in wondering who the heck Cindy Adams is...]
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 01:20 pm
I believe "Cindy Adams" is the gossip columnist for the New York Post and as such her job, since graduating from reporting on UFO sightings and the odd live birth of a full term elephant calf to a field mouse for the National Enquirer or Star, is to umm.. stir the pot so to speak.

What a hairdo on that woman. She looks like a early 1960s Annette Funicello. lmao
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 01:32 pm
So a derisive mention in her column should be an honor of sorts
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 12 May, 2003 01:32 pm
http://www.pagesix.com/images/logos/cindylogo.gif
0 Replies