Immigration and Racism in Britain and USA

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:32 am
cjhsa wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
The same thing has happened in the U.S. If you are patriotic the left will call you a racist. I've given up and simply don't care any more.

Actually, that was because of the derogatory statements you made against Mexicans.

Really? Like what? My 100-yard border dash comment? Smacks of truth.

No, the ones you had in the poll.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:36 am
Sure, Taco Bell Sucks.
11% [ 1 ]
Why not? All their able bodied men are here anyway
22% [ 2 ]
It might improve our national soccer team
0% [ 0 ]
Cheap labor!
22% [ 2 ]
The nice warm beaches would be a great addition
22% [ 2 ]
No thanks, I hate mexican food.
22% [ 2 ]

OK, where here am I disparaging Mexicans????
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:42 am
cjhsa wrote:
Sure, Taco Bell Sucks.
11% [ 1 ]
Why not? All their able bodied men are here anyway
22% [ 2 ]
It might improve our national soccer team
0% [ 0 ]
Cheap labor!
22% [ 2 ]
The nice warm beaches would be a great addition
22% [ 2 ]
No thanks, I hate mexican food.
22% [ 2 ]

OK, where here am I disparaging Mexicans????

Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:59 am
Strange, I thought you Brits preferred to be called Britons.

I ain't gonna argue with snood. He's 6' 7".

As for immigration, McTag, I don't play the game, so I can't make the rules.

Old immigration period in America to New immigration period in america:

"Why can't they be like us?" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:06 pm
I'm tall, but I'm housebroken.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:09 pm
Let's just highlight a couple of differences between immigration to the UK and to the USA.

1. Poles, Czech and Hungarians are now EU members, so have every right to move from their countries to the UK in the same way that someone from Idaho can move to New York or California. It's just part of the principle of "freedom of movement of labour" which is one of the central tenets of the European Union. It is a necessary part of being in the EU as a free market. In the same way, I'm working in the Czech Republic and don't need to get a permit, just register with the police.

2. European countries (in this case the UK) have more social programmes paid for by taxation than the USA, i.e. more healthcare and social security payments for those who live in the country. It is therefore necessary to ensure that those who pay taxes (whether originally from the UK or elsewhere - e.g. highly paid American bankers in London!) do not have to subsidise those who turn up simply to receive benefits/treatment for illnesses. In fact, the National Health Service is undertaking a programme to stop treatment of those who are not entitled to it (i.e. providing emergency care only) and to reclaim money from those who have been given treatment without entitlement.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:23 pm
Hey, K.P. Health care sucks everywhere.

Lord Ellpus, A phillipino doctor saved my life, but in the process almost killed me. Odd, no?
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:11 pm
You've really bought the whole kit-and-caboodle haven't you kitchenpete? Mr International himself. Isn't it just so much the fashion nowadays to renounce ones British roots in favour of ingratiating with the immigrant hordes who are laughing behind our backs at our misguided generosity?

Here we now have the mass immigration of Muslims and blacks creating a ubiquitous and eternal us-and-them division at every level of British society which in my own lifetime was once unified as an homogenous people all rowing in the same direction and all singing from the same Christian hymn book.

Your pathetic Home Secretary publically admits that over half a million temporary visa foreign visitors have become lost to the authorities who now have absolutely no idea of their whereabouts.

Your refugees programme has been a fraudulent imposition upon British society for at least the past 30-years. Even by the official guide lines of the United Nations itself - 90% of the so-called 'refugees' arriving in Britain seeking asylum are disqualified as being no more than 'forum shoppers' having travelled across several national borders in order to access the UK's famously lax and generous welfare system.

Every city in Britain is now burdened with its own no-go areas which one is advised to avoid after dark owing to the prevalence of anti-Anglo 'bad attitude' in scores of unemployed and unemployable Muslim youth - as well as a busy industry of drug-dealing that's dominated in some quarters by Britain's imported blacks.

You have murderous 'Kurdish refugees' drug gangs dominating half the drugs crime in the Greater Metropolitan London area.

Your imported Rumanians, Albanians and Bosnian Muslims comprise the main ethnicity of London's thriving industry in pick-pockets and sneak thieves... so much so that even here in Australia we have been treated to documentaries exposing this 'multicultural' mayhem which you Brits have invited upon yourselves.

We'll be back. And boy, are we going to kick arse. The first order of the day will be the erection of a set of gallows in front of the Houses of Parliament where we will soon have swinging in the breeze a hundred or so of Britain's most prominent and notorious political traitors of the past 40-years.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:24 pm
ok herberts have it your way. What would you have us do? Seriously what practical measures would you introduce to bring back the all white culturally homogeneous Britain of your youth? What guise would your final solution take?
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:28 pm
... before Steve so rudely interrupted me, let me continue... Cool

... And then you will witness an exodus of Muslims from the British Isles of the likes that will put one in mind of the wilderbeest migrations which stretch for an unbroken 100-miles... Their destination will be whichever countries will take them in as refugees from a British people who have at last decided to reclaim their nationhood from the seditious and corrosive nonsense that is quaintly termed 'multiculturalism'.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:28 pm
herberts wrote:
We'll be back. And boy, are we going to kick arse. The first order of the day will be the erection of a set of gallows in front of the Houses of Parliament where we will soon have swinging in the breeze a hundred or so of Britain's most prominent and notorious political traitors of the past 40-years.
Starting with...?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:35 pm
Why do you humor that, steve?
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:43 pm
Tony Blair.

Not only is this cretin a 'multiculturalist' traitor to British sovereignty in its own homeland, but this political criminal is at the fore-front of those lobbying to have Turkey accepted as a member-state of the EU.

Turkey's acceptance will open the door to a further 80-million Muslims seeking work and welfare across Europe and Britain - with all this implies for introducing further Islamic problems and social tensions to erstwhile independent, Judeo-Christian, sovereign European nations.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:44 pm
Interesting topic, as has been said already.
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:50 pm
I have no issue with the blacks in the US - snood and his Afro-Americans have my full blessings and support in all of their endeavours. They arrived 400-years ago and are as fully legitimate Americans as any white man.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:57 pm
snood wrote:

Herberts is apparently not just against blacks, but against various caucasian races too, albanians, kurds, Poles, and all shades between. He proposes a "solution" for England (bad historical precedent there), but he proposes it from Australia.

He is beyond parody as he presents himself, and so I have a sneaking feeling he is just pulling our legs. There is possibly quite a nice chap in there somewhere. Perhaps he got bullied at school.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:02 pm
snood wrote:
because I cant take him seriously
0 Replies

herberts

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:08 pm
Steve...
Quote:
ok herbert have it your way. What would you have us do?

http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Next thing you know you'll be calling me 'mein Führer!'...

Vote for the BNP early and often on polling day. And when they've eventually served their purpose we will have our own Night of the Long Knives.

The BNP provides a ready pool of Useful Idiots whose votes can be harvested to smoke-screen the Trojan Horse of my own political party.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:11 pm
Herb before you can hang Tony Blair from the yard arm, you will have to catch him. To do that you will have to either mount a very sophisticated terrorist attack, or engineer a coup d'etat. A coup wouldn't work without the backing of the army, senior civil servants, secret services, some senior judges and at least the tacit approval of the royal family. How you gonna do that from Wollangong?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:12 pm
and, McTag, you must admit he's a looker. Razz
0 Replies