MY WORKPLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 11:29 am
And if you strike it rich, remember your online friends...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 12:46 pm
WOO HOO!!!

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!!!

(I'm jumping up & down for ya, Bear!)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 01:37 pm
I'm happy for you Bear, some organizations just have very bad vibes. When I get to Home Depot, the people working there look like they are miserable. They are always very helpful, but if the place was better managed the employees could be a lot more content. Bad morale is infectious, and hard to beat. Good you got out of there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 03:39 pm
I have a friend who has worked for several years for Home Depot. He says it's a cluster f**k of indescribable proportions... morale is below sea level.

My morale is soaring today however. Had a long workout at the gym, nice spritz in the steam room, delivered some moonwalks for a friend at 100.00 a pop, going to Fayetteville to play tonight, spending the day without having to put on big boy pants, sleeping in tomorrow. Life is good.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 03:57 pm
Spriggin' A, man; great going.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 04:08 pm
Im so happy for you bear, i could strip
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 04:13 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I have a friend who has worked for several years for Home Depot. He says it's a cluster f**k of indescribable proportions... morale is below sea level.

My morale is soaring today however. Had a long workout at the gym, nice spritz in the steam room, delivered some moonwalks for a friend at 100.00 a pop, going to Fayetteville to play tonight, spending the day without having to put on big boy pants, sleeping in tomorrow. Life is good.

This sounds like the Bear I know!! Just keep plugging, a lot of success is just plain ole attitude!!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 04:14 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Im so happy for you bear, i could strip

Bear is busy today, however I'm free :wink:
Anon
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:07 am
I have the day off and squinney has gone to work.... so instead of pissing away the day I have a list of things to do that would choke a horse.... and I have to go pick up two moonwalks and then do my show tonight..... sure beats sitting on my ass all day in an environment I hate though.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 10:18 am
I call that the "good busy" :-) Have fun, Bear :-D
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:26 pm
Back in the events business!!!! Purchased a 33' 4 sided inflatable climb wall today.... it starts working festivals next weekend!!!! Wish me luck!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:28 pm
You sure seem to buy a lot of inflatable stuff, Bear.

But a wall!? You are insatiable.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:30 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You sure seem to buy a lot of inflatable stuff, Bear.

But a wall!? You are insatiable.

:wink: :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:33 pm
Huh. Back when I had a small landarch office in a strange and wonderful building in what they called Marina del Rey but was really LA by a few inches - what a great building, big time movie effects folks, a not bad landarch firm I once was part of, which place was later leased by whatchacallem the secretive folks, super Mario, and me with my 140 sq. foot place, and these two guys with a mere closet who were selling climbing walls like hotcakes.

Would be funny if they were the same guys selling you your climbing wall.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:57 pm
My son is 12, and he absolutely loves those climbing walls!

Wait 'til I tell him I actually know someone who OWNS one!!!
0 Replies

panthangronth

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:58 pm
Just quit my job doing door to door sales Sad I'm sad cause I don't have a new one yet.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 05:47 am
Door to door?! That's gotta be rough. We had one of those vacuum cleaner sales guys show up at our place and they offered to clean our carpet for free. Of course my fiancee, god bless her, thought that sounded like a great deal. It was 8:30 before we could get the guy to leave! On top of that, he wanted $4000 for his vacuum!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:19 am
for that kind of money he should have vacuumed the yard....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 07:22 am
For that kind of money, I felt he should've built me a new workshop and vacuumed that!
0 Replies