Why.... yes.... that would count.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 08:20 pm
then ......... never
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 08:25 pm
I've lived for decades where people can see in my/our windows and over our fences. Our lot in Venice was 39 feet wide, I suppose 40 by property lines. Heh, it was usually our neighbors who had shut blinds all the time.

I lie, that isn't quite true. We did build a 6 foot fence that was a nice screen on one side, and had no window from them looking into vulnerable space on the other. I don't want to dress up to raid the fridge, never mind sexual pursuits or just plain old nekkidivicity. Sending rays that your neighbors get hip to curtains.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 12:44 am
Shewolf, as Gus already alluded to, you are a genius. And yes, I am naked. I love your ideas, especially the one about the pulley system. I'll get to work on that as soon as I'm done writing this.

Maybe I should just do a little pictorial of my neighbors right here on A2K, until I get bored with it. I'll just go to the window when they are all there, and just start snapping pictures at random intervals. This would be great at night I think, because of the flash. That would probably get their attention.

So here is picture number one.

It's weird. I'm not sure if anyone actually lives there yet. It's almost 3:00 AM, and this is what it looks like over there.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/Kickydidit/neighbors1.jpg

Yes, nobody is there, but the idiots just left the f*cking lights on. How considerate of them.

Oh, and I know that some of you are going to criticise my picture-taking abilities.

To you I say, guess which finger I'm holding up.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2558/guesswhichfingerimholdingup4rk.jpg
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:17 am
Start a picture blog called The Blindless.

We'll all watch.

Why are you closing your drapes?

Joe(what are you hiding?)Nation
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:53 am
Post pictures everyday. I want to see how they'll decorate the place.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 04:12 am
perform the crip walk for them...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:12 am
nice looking place.

Go to best buy and get one of those cheap ass web cams. You should be able to find one for a bout 20 bucks.

Tear off the plug, and mount the camera in your window facing thier apt.

Where they could see it.

You tear off the plug, because with that camera you may get a surprise visit from the boys in blue.
But, if they can SEE it doesnt work you are ok.

You can always tell the blue boys that your ex gave you the camera and you ripped it out of the wall when you were pissed, but refused to give it back. Now it is a trophy

or something stupid like that..
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:14 am
I doubt they will ever put up curtains in a public space like a kitchen. They are used to living in tight communities and ignoring the outside world. You might have to actually suggest it to them.

You could place a statue of the Virgin Mary in your window. It works on Hasidic Jews like garlic on vampires.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:15 am
Laughing

thats great!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:29 am
Joe Nation has the falcon cam going. How about if kicky starts the Jew cam?

I think it is an excellent idea.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:54 am
Make a big clay Gollum and put it in your window.....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:58 am
What's that thing to the right of the picture?

It looks like a dead goldfish floating in a tupperware container.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 07:02 am
farm raised gelfite....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 07:10 am
Chai Tea wrote:

would that be kosher?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 09:21 am
I think you should definitely keep up the photo snapping, kicky.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 09:24 am
Chai Tea wrote:
What's that thing to the right of the picture?

I wondered the same thing.

great mind think alike chai

..................................................and fools never differ, oh well
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 10:45 am
Just wondering...is it illegal for me to take pictures of my neighbors like this? I feel like taking a picture of the little brat that is at the window right now. The place is swarming with little rugrats today.

I just took a shower and walked by the window without realizing that my curtains were still open. Luckily the little brat was looking out in a different direction and I was able to close my curtains before tragedy ensued.

Oy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 11:07 am
Exhibitionist
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 11:11 am
Hasidic jews as neighbors, oi vay, i pity you as I live in a neighborhood swarming with these fundamentalist self righteous pratts. They won't speak to us because we are reform jews, no good scum really worse then the goiy we are.

One nice thing about them is that they are pretty easy to upset, just get a girl to come around in a mini skirt and a revealing top get her to come round often and they'll put up blinds. they can't stand girls in revealing clothing. Even better if you daring you put on the girls clothing that'll really freak them out.

We once got a thing in our post after my mom was outside in her bathing suit and wrap hosing the front of our entrance down about the correct way for a jewish women to dress. Hah ha now when i walk my dogs i wear as little as legally possible and practical.
0 Replies