Get some f*cking blinds, you assh*les!

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:20 pm
So it's been a week since my new neighbors started moving into this apartment next door to me. There is no more than five feet separating their living room and kitchen from my living room and bedroom/alcove space. I have seen them in there every night. They've been moving things in, talking, relaxing, and now tonight, it looks like there are three women chatting at the dining room table.

Did I mention that they haven't bought blinds, drapes, curtains or any other thing that might impede the open view we each have of each other's whole living space? I am sick of having to always be the one putting my blinds down and closing the drapes when they are there.

I just stood in front of the window with my light on to give them a hint. They noticed, and one of the ladies just looked right at me. I waved right back at her, but she turned her head away too fast and didn't see it. But I know she saw me.

If I don't see some blinds or drapes going up soon, it's going to be time for me to pull out the razor and shave my balls right in front of the window.

It's been a whole week! Get some f*cking blinds, you assh*les!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 12 • Views: 12,796 • Replies: 286
No top replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:24 pm
You're very angry today, kicky.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:25 pm
<sympathy>
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:25 pm
time to bookmark the new york post website, sounds like the kind of story they'll cover
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:30 pm
I can just imagine the day they do get the blinds. The three women start making out with each other. Kicky notices this just as one gets up to close the blinds.....
kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:35 pm
That would be irony at it's most painful.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:39 pm
kickycan wrote:
That would be irony at it's most painful.

So what are they like, kicky? You must be very familiar with them by now. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:41 pm
Jesus, now the kids are back again too! It's like a mormom family or something! How many damn people can there be living in that damn place? And WHY THE HELL HAS NOBODY THOUGHT TO GO PICK UP SOME DAMN BLINDS YET!!!???

Do I have to put a sign up on my window for them?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:43 pm
Hmmm. I wonder if you just stood there and stared, hours at a time..
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:47 pm
Try standing in the window naked.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:49 pm
Maybe after a few drinks.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:52 pm
littlek wrote:

haha. I was thinking the exact same thing!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:54 pm
Ooh, I just noticed that one of the younger women looks kinda hot. And her hair is wet, like she just got out of the shower. This might not be so bad after all...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:55 pm
That might pull in some perv police. How about something like setting up a lounge chair, some drinkies, a nice brass telescope..

I wonder what the laws are on this stuff..
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:56 pm
I'm confused. I kind of thought that a guy would actually like to see into another woman's place? And you say there are three women? Kickycan, not to be rude or offensive to anyone, but are they like huge, fat, ugly women or something?

Oh wait! I get it! After what you said those Amazon nymphomaniacs did to you, no wonder you are upset! Shocked

Send me their address and window measurements. I'll handle it. Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:57 pm
oh I already suggested that in kicky's first thread about them moving in....these are the orthodox jews who don't want to have anything to with gentiles....or genitals.

I know, stand at the window and eat a ham & cheese sandwich and a glass of milk, with a lobster bisque as an appetizer.

They'll buy blinds then so they won't have to look at your goy ass.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 06:58 pm
Or, put your computer near the window. Stare endlessly and type away...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:00 pm
I think I'll get a glass of wine and see how this new young sexy girl development plays out...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:00 pm
msolga wrote:
littlek wrote:

haha. I was thinking the exact same thing!

..... Oh & wear some over-sized sunglasses & a bow tie while you're at it. I'm sure you'll get their full attention!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:02 pm
I already mentioned in my first post that if they don't get blinds or something, I'm going to sit in the window naked and shave my balls for their viewing pleasure. I guess the over-sized sunglasses and bow tie might be a nice added touch of class though.

Now where did that little sexy one go...
0 Replies