Get some f*cking blinds, you assh*les!

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:58 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Kicky, did your neighbors ever cover their windows?????

Yes, they did. My letter worked like a charm. Within a day or two of receiving my respectfully worded request, they put up blinds.

But that's not what I came here to say. It seems that lady luck has now given me a new neighbor who has also decided not to put up blinds right away. But this time I hope she NEVER gets blinds! She's a good-looking, twenty-something brunette with a pretty nice body, from what I can tell over here about 25 yards away on this side of the back area behind our buildings. And I walked in to my apartment tonight to a show that has brought me to a decision:

I need to buy some frickin' binoculars, pronto!

First she comes out of some other area of the apartment wearing only a black t-shirt and turquoise panties. Then she approaches the left side of the window and takes her shirt off. She's now standing there in just panties and a black bra. My jaw drops as I stare in disbelief and pure joy. And then, my friends, it happens. She leans forward and, reaching behind her with her left hand, unsnaps her bra.

Holy shitballs. My mouth has now formed a stupefied and mesmerized "O," and I can't feel my legs. But she moves just to the left side of the window frame then and I only get the quickest of glances at her right boob as she leans and turns away, only to come back up with a new t-shirt on.

Then she started doing laundry and I lost interest. But seriously, this is the best thing that's happened to me since I won the spelling bee in sixth grade. Woohoo! I win!
dyslexia

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:02 pm
move to oklahoma, their windows are all made out of bricks.
kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:25 am
@dyslexia,
Nope. I like windows without blinds now now. A lot. This is like karma. I suffered through the sucky neighbors with no blinds to get to the hot sexy neighbor with no blinds who doesn't mind changing in her living room.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:34 am
@kickycan,
Haha, the top article in Today's The Onion:

"Heroic Woman Changes in Front of Open Window."

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:53 am
@littlek,
littlek wrote:

I can just imagine the day they do get the blinds. The three women start making out with each other. Kicky notices this just as one gets up to close the blinds.....

thats was some funny ****. HAHAHAHA
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 10:54 am
@kickycan,
Anyone too stupid to buy window treatments in a city apartment deserves to be leered at. Enjoy, Kicky.
kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 12:47 pm
@Green Witch,
Damn right! And if anybody doesn't like it, I ask you, wouldn't YOU look? You women probably would say no, because you all seem to either have more scruples about this sort of thing, or you don't get as excited by naked guys as we do about naked women. All I know is that if you were a guy, you'd realize that as a red-blooded hetero male with working genitalia, I have no choice but to look.

Do you think it would be in bad taste if I took some snapshots and posted them here?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 06:57 pm
@kickycan,
I totally don't blame you for peeking. Women would peek too, but only to see if she's fatter than we are or has cellulite. We would also probably check out a good looking guy parading around in his briefs. We might invite our girlfriends over for tea and cake to watch the show. Women are social like that.

Quote:
Do you think it would be in bad taste if I took some snapshots and posted them here?

I wonder what the legal answer is on this. You are not the one arranging the strip show. She is the one exposing herself. It's not like you hid a camera in her apartment. Why not try it and see what happens?----------- (just kidding)
kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 09:15 pm
@Green Witch,
Life is a cruel trickster. She's putting up not blinds, but actual curtains right now as I type this. Showtime is over. My time in heaven was too short, and now I am left with only the ghost of a memory of the faintest moment's glance at the side of her right breast as it moved out of view. Oh cruel bitch godess life!!!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 09:20 pm
@kickycan,
Oh, good, she's not some whacko.

Be at peace.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 09:37 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:
Yes, they did. My letter worked like a charm. Within a day or two of receiving my respectfully worded request, they put up blinds.

mebbe the nice old neighbours left your note for the nice new neighbour
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 09:38 pm
@littlek,
littlek wrote:

I can just imagine the day they do get the blinds. The three women start making out with each other. Kicky notices this just as one gets up to close the blinds.....

the K in littleK stands for Karnak the magnificent
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2009 07:28 am
Out of the blue I received an update to this THREE YEAR OLD thread and I read the whole thing. Thanks for the laughs Kicky.
kickycan

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:13 pm
@Magginkat,
Hey, no problem. I try to make all my bitching and complaining as amusing as possible.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 12:45 pm
@kickycan,
Lifes really moving on. Youve got a hotty neighbor who likes to be seen, thats always a good sign. My suggestion:

Take some window paint and make a big valentine heart and underneath write (in reverse).
"MY WINDOWS GOT A BIG HEART ON FOR YOU>
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 03:53 pm
Yo, kicky, if you can see her (curtains permitting) then can't she see you?

Do you ever wear some nice underwear for her, maybe go to the gym a bit more?

At least, you could wash and clear up a little in there.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 10:37 pm
This is not good. I thought she was putting up curtains, but whatever she put up is not curtains, in fact it's almost like nothing. It's sheer enough that I can see right through it. The only difference is everything is just a touch more blurry.

But still, since that last night I posted here, I haven't seen her. Plus I've been avoiding looking over there because it's just too damn distracting. Until tonight, that is. Dammit, she walked into her living room totally topless, holding only a towel in front of her to cover her goodies. Welcome back, raven-haired temptress.

I really have to get some binoculars.
Magginkat

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 04:22 pm
@kickycan,
Is this the same woman from the start of this thread? Just curious.
kickycan

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2009 06:55 pm
@Magginkat,
Oh no, that was resolved long ago. See my first post at the top of this page for the full story.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 06:32 pm
Update. The new girl still hasn't gotten proper blinds, and is still going with the see-through things that look like curtains but aren't. I don't know what they're called, but I can still see just about everything.

Tonight was interesting. Do you remember that scene from Revenge of the Nerds where they hook up the cameras in the girl's dorm and then when they finally get a view of the bottom half of one of the naked sorority girls, somebody says triumphantly, "We've got bush."? Well, this girl doesn't. I have been to the mountaintop and I have seen the bounty of all the heavens! She was just walking around totally naked in her well-lit apartment for about ten minutes!

I am such a perv.