Do you remember what music was playing? (A past sex thread)

nimh

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 07:39 am
In another thread, a post was linked in which Roxxxanne recounted how she still remembered what song was playing when she first had oral sex (is there a romantic way of saying that?) with a girl. I thought that was rather sweet.

I dont remember what music was playing the first time I had sex - but then, it wasnt very good. I dont think there was any. But I remember other times, even what music was playing, yeah. What about you? Fond memories, or less fond?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,497 • Replies: 23
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 08:50 am
I remember the cat coughing under the bed so badly we thought she would die, the first time i had sex with some poor fella.

Then...the coughing stopped, and I thought she HAD died...."Hurry up! My cat needs medical assistance!" I was thinking, but felt it untoward to interrupt the poor fella.

Luckily, he was also concerned, and said so: "I think your cat just died!!!!!" ....and we leapt off the bed, and looked under it, expecting to see a stiff furry body.

My very jealous cat was sitting under there, perfectly well, and pleased as punch, and GRINNING!

Well, it wasn't music, but it was memorable in the "not so fond memories" stakes.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 04:05 pm
Odd.

(Not dlowan's post - just that nobody even voted in the poll!)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 04:09 pm
I don't remember if any music was playing during my first time, but I do remember one unforgettable night (for both good and bad reasons) which featured, at one point, Prince's "Get Off".

Now that is a great f*ck song.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 04:30 pm
No music, but fireworks!

It was New Years Eve! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 04:32 pm
Actually, this is about all I heard during my first time, which lasted all of about eight seconds.

Her: If you come inside me I'll kill you.

Me: Too late.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 04:51 pm
the TV, cartoon network i think it was dexter's lab or the powerpuff girls.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:11 pm
Re: Do you remember what music was playing? (A past sex thre
nimh wrote:
In another thread, a post was linked in which Roxxxanne recounted how she still remembered what song was playing when she first had oral sex (is there a romantic way of saying that?) with a girl. I thought that was rather sweet.

I dont remember what music was playing the first time I had sex - but then, it wasnt very good. I dont think there was any. But I remember other times, even what music was playing, yeah. What about you? Fond memories, or less fond?

Nimh,

I thought that was pretty sweet also. You should PM Roxxxy and let her know about this topic. You're a cool dude Nimh, it's easy to understand why so many people here like you!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:13 pm
dlowan wrote:
I remember the cat coughing under the bed so badly we thought she would die, the first time i had sex with some poor fella.

Then...the coughing stopped, and I thought she HAD died...."Hurry up! My cat needs medical assistance!" I was thinking, but felt it untoward to interrupt the poor fella.

Luckily, he was also concerned, and said so: "I think your cat just died!!!!!" ....and we leapt off the bed, and looked under it, expecting to see a stiff furry body.

My very jealous cat was sitting under there, perfectly well, and pleased as punch, and GRINNING!

Well, it wasn't music, but it was memorable in the "not so fond memories" stakes.

The little furrballs can be downright possessive, can't they!!

Anon
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:22 pm
kickycan wrote:
Actually, this is about all I heard during my first time, which lasted all of about eight seconds.

Her: If you come inside me I'll kill you.

Me: Too late.

Laughing

It was "Whole Lotta Love"...I was trippin and there's a middle section where Robert Plant starts moaning with his girly voice..."Oh....Oh....Ohhhhhhh...
Yes sir...I thought I was quite the cocksman for a minute... Laughing
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:30 pm
I'm not snubbing your poll, I just have never really been into the sex/music combo thang-- and if I did have a sex song, it would be something by the Smashing Pumpkins that no one here has heard anyway, like maybe "Saturnine," but what good is that when no one even knows the song?

...so then you have the one option there with the no music, but it has the *sweat*-ing and all, and I'm just not feelin' that option either...Sorry! Very Happy

(I'm prolly closest to the Sade option, actually...Embarrassed I like Sade...and vanilla sex, too, I suppose. <sniffle>)
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:44 pm
cyphercat wrote:
I'm not snubbing your poll, I just have never really been into the sex/music combo thang-- and if I did have a sex song, it would be something by the Smashing Pumpkins that no one here has heard anyway, like maybe "Saturnine," but what good is that when no one even knows the song?

...so then you have the one option there with the no music, but it has the *sweat*-ing and all, and I'm just not feelin' that option either...Sorry! Very Happy

(I'm prolly closest to the Sade option, actually...Embarrassed I like Sade...and vanilla sex, too, I suppose. <sniffle>)

Sade is veeerrry nice!

Anon
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 05:49 pm
For me, it was Boston's first album. On 8- Track no less...

"let me take you...click...home tonight..."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:00 pm
You should go for lovin' under the starry midnight sky, Cypher ... in the poll, I mean.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:06 pm
There was a time in high school when I managed to entice one of the local cheerleaders under the bleachers for a little late-night action. We disrobed quickly and almost the second the activities commenced a low thump-thump-thump noise begin to reverberate in the air, causing me momentary concern as I thought perhaps I was discharging gas with each thrust. But I happened to peer through the bleachers and there, across the field, (we had thought the area deserted) was a single short, fat German dude, wearing liederhosen, and blowing into a tuba. His cheeks puffed out and the rhythmic tones of the tuba wafted across the field and I was compelled to move my hips in such a fashion as to accompany the music.

I can still here the haunting sound of the tuba to this day and still see Barbie's face and hear her voice. She said, "Faster, Gustav, faster!", but, alas, I was a slave to the slow methodic beat of the liederhosen-wearer.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:23 pm
Okay, I didn't see the nice outdoorsy one before, I've voted for that one now....That has been the setting of a lot of my favorite experiences, actually, although I prefer a nice sunny, hot, summers day to nighttime. But close enough!

Boy, I can't WAIT for summer now! :cool:
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:24 pm
You want to know about the first time?

Huh.

I guess I can't tell about that time at the James Brown concert then, can I?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:26 pm
Sure you can. All fond memories are welcome in this past sex thread!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:34 pm
Ahhh.... No. I can't. I could probably still be arrested for that. It was Texas after all....

Sex and music are very tangled up in my head.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:35 pm
No music the first time, except for the music of the spheres, but a wonderful view from the San Jacinto mountains.. I was very happy that night. It was a near complete surprise, how wonderful this could be.

Early music memories include the Stones' Aftermath album, and The Doors' album, forget the title, might have been just The Doors - on fairly low. Herbie Mann, again, forget the name of the album. Collaboration, an album of Modern Jazz Quartet and Laurindo Almieda (or am I making that up.. I think that was the mix). I suppose Ramsey Lewis was on the turntable at some point.

Hmm, music doesn't always match circumstances, it can conflict with them and still be memorable.
0 Replies