Do you remember what music was playing? (A past sex thread)

mac11

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 06:57 pm
I can't remember what was on the radio the first time. I'm certain it was on though.

The second time - different guy, hell, different country. His compilation of sexy songs was great until we got to John Denver's "You Fill Up My Senses" - I laughed so hard that it took a while for things to get sexy again.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 10:06 pm
John Denver would have killed the mood for me, too, mac!! <ROTFLMAO!>

It wasn't the first time, but undoubtedly one of the most memorable....George Benson. "On Broadway."

Ooh. Now I'm going to have trouble falling asleep tonight.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 10:29 am
cyphercat wrote:
I'm not snubbing your poll, I just have never really been into the sex/music combo thang-- and if I did have a sex song, it would be something by the Smashing Pumpkins that no one here has heard anyway, like maybe "Saturnine," but what good is that when no one even knows the song?

...so then you have the one option there with the no music, but it has the *sweat*-ing and all, and I'm just not feelin' that option either...Sorry! Very Happy

(I'm prolly closest to the Sade option, actually...Embarrassed I like Sade...and vanilla sex, too, I suppose. <sniffle>)

Well...back in the day, as they say, when I ws actually having sex---lots of it---it seemed like the exercise was, have a little weed and wine, while listening to music on the Victrola Smile It was essential to have a Victrola that had the mechanism to make the records drop on the spindle properly and not to have records that skipped! Anyway, the music was generally still playing when the act took place. Sometimes, it created a groove and sometimes, it was distracting.

Some of the best sex I ever had was under the influence of LSD and Led Zeppelin. Quite a combo there.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:08 pm
OoooOOOooh, I can see how Zeppelin could be pretty damn hot...Or really, really, *really* distracting, if you got the wrong song...
0 Replies