Where angels dare tread...

Chumly

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:45 pm
Notice my spelling of "been" is corrected and your quote of my text "bee" is not corrected…………something to think about...........
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:06 pm
I'm quicker on the draw
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:23 am
neologist wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
Quote:

we do not have souls, we are souls, as are animals.

Plant has a laws as spirit.. but law is basic than spirit. And duty angel with it.

Animal has spirit and concious.. and ve angel which shows their prayer.

Human has spirit and concious.. mind .. heart .. also angels and satan for everyone.

Angel is spirit who also dress with lightfull body.. also concious etc..

Spiritiual beings : They ve only spirit. Pure spirit.

Gynn : They ve body which created by fire.. But they r not similar with fire.. (as) Adam is from earth but He is not similar with earth.

etc.....
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:08 am
Sorry, kev. It just doesn't make sense.

Could you restate?

What is 'Gynn'?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:14 am
genie.... gynn is wrong word...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:49 am
And genies come from . . . where?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:02 am
genies.. in my knowledge now.. They were created in the world.. Before human being.. One of them was satan but act as a biggest angel up to ADAM. Genies r like a human about believing.. Believers and unbelievers...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:04 am
So God created evil?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:06 am
Yeah
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:08 am
neologist wrote:
God certainly has the power to have destroyed the rebels immediately. But his power was not in question. What Satan called into dispute was the rightfulness of God's sovereignty and the integrity of his sentient creatures.

The issue may be taking what seems to us an intolerable length of time; but God's timetable is set by God, not us.

Ok that's fair enough. Well, I believe that God had the power, but I wonder why He didn't just save us all a little trouble and take care of the mess before it started... Especially considering the end result being their destruction anyway.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:12 am
There r two sides of everything in the world.. One side looks to us.. This first side you find everything .. god, evil...

But second side,face is not like that. It looks directly God and God power.. In this side everything is beauty.. So Mevlana and also many beloved people looks to this side and love everything because GOD. In that side there r no differences between angel and satan.. Because it is related GOD and GOD POWER and WISDOM...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:14 am
kevnmoon wrote:
This first side you find everything .. god, evil...

sorry ıt is like that.. good and evil and angel and satan .. poor and rich...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:18 am
Satan is bad according to us and also Qur'an.. But it is one type of Wisdom .. Inside..

Most important thing is not to listen satan.. Second face , second side of satan (GOD WILL) is so good.. Because God wanted to differs people with little bad existence..
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:25 am
hephzibah wrote:
neologist wrote:
God certainly has the power to have destroyed the rebels immediately. But his power was not in question. What Satan called into dispute was the rightfulness of God's sovereignty and the integrity of his sentient creatures.

The issue may be taking what seems to us an intolerable length of time; but God's timetable is set by God, not us.

Ok that's fair enough. Well, I believe that God had the power, but I wonder why He didn't just save us all a little trouble and take care of the mess before it started... Especially considering the end result being their destruction anyway.
Have you been reading the exchange between me and kev?
So many folks honestly believe God must have deliberately set this all in motion - that all the evil and misery in the world at one time existed only in the mind of God.

For whatever it's worth, time has been necessary to resolve this issue. Not just for us, perhaps, but for the entire universe.

The central issue of the universe, first raised by Satan, is does God have the right to demand obedience from his sentient creatures?

You would think that simply by saying God loves us and would only prescribe what is best for us is a satisfactory answer. But when you read the cross section of human opinion as represented on this board, you would have to say that the issue has certainly NOT been resolved.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:29 am
kevnmoon wrote:
Satan is bad according to us and also Qur'an.. But it is one type of Wisdom .. Inside..

Most important thing is not to listen satan.. Second face , second side of satan (GOD WILL) is so good.. Because God wanted to differs people with little bad existence..
Where we disagree, kev, is on one of the most important issues in the universe.

I contend that the spirit creature we have given the name Satan was at one time a glorious son of God who made himself satan because of selfishness and pride. That is why we do not know his real name. As you may know, satan is merely a description meaning resister or rebel.

So evil originated not with God, but with this creature who made himself Satan.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:37 am
Not answer completely..but don't forget human was created more capacity than satan and angel..

Satan and angel are only cause.. Wisdom likes causes.. But in reality,... REAL competitors r humans....
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:41 am
neologist wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:

Satan was at one time a glorious son of God who made himself satan because of selfishness and pride.

If you change ''son of God'' and put angel name it will be near truth.. Because all Prophets' (who tells everything) biggest aim is Unity of God.. God who has no son or participants..
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:08 am
neologist wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
neologist wrote:

Have you been reading the exchange between me and kev?
So many folks honestly believe God must have deliberately set this all in motion - that all the evil and misery in the world at one time existed only in the mind of God.

For whatever it's worth, time has been necessary to resolve this issue. Not just for us, perhaps, but for the entire universe.

Does the bible talk about this somewhere that I missed it?

Quote:
The central issue of the universe, first raised by Satan, is does God have the right to demand obedience from his sentient creatures?

God doesn't demand it though. Well... not by my understanding anyway.

Quote:
You would think that simply by saying God loves us and would only prescribe what is best for us is a satisfactory answer. But when you read the cross section of human opinion as represented on this board, you would have to say that the issue has certainly NOT been resolved.

Well, ok then. I don't think that cross section of human opinion would even need to be there though... if God had just taken care of the problem in the first place.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:20 am
Oh, dear, I hope that "creature" isn't Sully. I don't feel evil. I think I'll go shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond (I might find my afterlife there).
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:21 am
(I'm finding taking any of this seriously to be increasingly mind boggling).
0 Replies