Where angels dare tread...

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:21 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
This is the basis of my thought BUT IS BY NO MEANS totally inclusive. (I think I said that right).

If you're monotheistic, this concept has to at least have some logic for you. My concept actually expands from this (you knew I was different), but to me, explains everything, as well as all the religions!

http://www.bahai.org/features/intro

Anon

Now that's interesting Anon... but it sounds kinda like another relgion of some sorts... don't you think?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:22 pm
Chumly wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Chumly wrote:
I'll go for: wonderment of the cosmos.

Hmmmm... sounds interesting there mr chumly.
Or like a kid in the biggest possible candy store!

Now that I like! Very Happy
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:25 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Chumly wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Get your mitts off that chocolate!! Smile

Anon
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:26 pm
hephzibah wrote:
2PacksAday wrote:
Digging pretty deep huh Hep...soul searching is a good thing, and I believe that you will come out of all this a better person. Just try to give your new found outlooks on things time to be absorbed, before you implement them.

I've known several people that have hit this point in their life, for various reasons, and they basically do a 180 with their core beliefs...the results are usually not desireable...take your time.

-----

"That our reality would be whatever we choose to make of it."

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Hi 2packs. Smile Good to see you. I am digging kinda deep here... in a way... I'm mostly entertaining myself at this point with different ideas and concepts. I'm not about to do a 180, well I hope not anyway. LOL

LOL could have worded that one better. Let's try this again shall we? I'm not about to do a 180 all at one time. Whew... that could indeed be disastrous!
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:26 pm
Quote Hep
I'm mostly entertaining myself at this point with different ideas and concepts.

Good to hear that.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Chumly wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Chumly wrote:

Get your mitts off that chocolate!! Smile

Anon

Chocolate is a girls best friend. Very Happy And it's aaalll MINE!

Tell ya what though Anon... I'll let you have the tootsie pops! I'm feeling mighty generous today! Very Happy
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:30 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
This is the basis of my thought BUT IS BY NO MEANS totally inclusive. (I think I said that right).

If you're monotheistic, this concept has to at least have some logic for you. My concept actually expands from this (you knew I was different), but to me, explains everything, as well as all the religions!

http://www.bahai.org/features/intro

Anon

Now that's interesting Anon... but it sounds kinda like another relgion of some sorts... don't you think?

Bahai is another religion inasmuch as it is not Christianity per se! The concept is that there has always only been one God, and he has sent his prophets though time to send and augment his message as we become better equipped to understand it.

I also think that there's probable validity for reincarnation as well. I think life is a learning process. I think it's totally possible that of we don't get what we need out of this life to go to the next level, we get additional shots at it until we do learn what we need to know.

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:32 pm
I'm not religious, but I think I'm a little bit spiritual.
I believe in spirits and higher beings of sorts and I kinda just go with the flow :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:33 pm
Don't even get me started on the chocolate. I don't have any, Grrrrr........
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:34 pm
aaawwww... I decided long ago that if it turned out I was all wrong about "religion" and reincarnation was the way it was... I want to come back as a horse... LOL Now THERE'S a big surprise huh? Not just any horse either... I want to be a stallion... strong, mighty, majestic... Something wild and free that maybe... just maybe... if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:35 pm
Montana wrote:

Too bad we weren't closer montana... I have nine boxes of girl scout cookies this year that I'm certain I should not eat alone... LOL
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:38 pm
Montana wrote:
I'm not religious, but I think I'm a little bit spiritual.
I believe in spirits and higher beings of sorts and I kinda just go with the flow :-)

I don't quite buy the old bugger with the long flowing beard concept ... I think it's more of a plane of conciousness, an energy, an awareness, a dimension.

Maybe a space dock ... just kidding Smile

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:39 pm
Ahhhhh, I love horses and I cringe at the thought of coming back as a human.
I'm not sure what I think about reincarnation, but I'll find out when my time comes.

I love your avatar, Heph and horses are my very favorite creature :-D
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:41 pm
Montana wrote:

I think we need to get all the chocolate worshippers of A2K together and do a chocolamania!!

Anon
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:44 pm
Mine too. Very Happy As if you didn't know that! Hehehe.... Neo found this for me actually. The strangest thing of all... it is seriously exactly what I had been looking for since I got here. I guess I wasn't looking in the right places, but I do love it. It's an expression of myself somehow... can't explain it really.
0 Replies

Montana

hephzibah wrote:
Montana wrote:

Too bad we weren't closer montana... I have nine boxes of girl scout cookies this year that I'm certain I should not eat alone... LOL

You're killin me Laughing

That's it! I'm going out tomorrow to get myself some chocolate Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Treya

Anon-Voter wrote:
Montana wrote:

I think we need to get all the chocolate worshippers of A2K together and do a chocolamania!!

Anon

Oooooooooh yeah!
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:45 pm
Montana wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Montana wrote:

You're killin me Laughing

That's it! I'm going out tomorrow to get myself some chocolate Twisted Evil

Thin mints... peanut butter patties... MMMMMMMMMMM!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
Talking about horses (sorta) you must check this out! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7635587316493151891&pl=true&auto=true
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Mine too. Very Happy As if you didn't know that! Hehehe.... Neo found this for me actually. The strangest thing of all... it is seriously exactly what I had been looking for since I got here. I guess I wasn't looking in the right places, but I do love it. It's an expression of myself somehow... can't explain it really.

I know what you mean. Do you always take the horse piece in Monopoly too? ;-)
I'm going to go get one one of my old threads that I think you might enjoy :-)
0 Replies