Where angels dare tread...

Doktor S

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:48 pm
I have had many instances in my life where I will say something precisely when someone else does. It's always weird, and is usuaully accompanied by someone saying 'jynx' or something of the sort. I think there is more to human perception than we are aware of.
Of course, I can't prove that..because if I could we would be 'aware' of it Razz
I just think many of the 'mysteries of the universe' come from within, rather than 'out there'
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:56 pm
LOL funny dok... oh boy... these are the things I wrestle with daily lately. Because it wasn't just one incident. It was many like that over a course of 17 years. 17 friggin years. And it wasn't a "jinx" kind of thing. I didn't say a word. I didn't even look at them, as was my habit back then, until she spoke to me. Yeah I'm sure it was visible that I was thinking about something pretty important to me at the time, but how in the world could she just in a matter of what... 30 seconds maybe... reduce it to being I was trying to decide if I made the right decision about something? If it had been one instance only... yeah... ok that was some weird fluke of the universe or something... a collision of coincidences of sorts... but as many times as it happened within that course of time... and add to it that I spent 17 years believing that was God... and you have on your hands one confused person...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:05 pm
Re: Where angels dare tread...
kevnmoon wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
Spirituality... what is it? Is it believing in ghosts and goblins? Is it worrying at night about a boogy monster under your bed? Maybe sitting on your shoulder? Watching your every move? Is it a God sitting on a throne somewhere out there... with a tie and suit... wringing his hands together in anticipation sending the next "sinner" to hell? Where do angels dare to tread? If there is no heaven... no hell... then it would stand to reason there are no angels... no demons... That our reality would be whatever we choose to make of it.

It may be said that if there was no life, existence would not be existence; it would be no different from non-existence. Life is the light of the spirit, and consciousness is the light of life. Since life and consciousness are important to this great extent; and since there is self-evidently an absolutely perfect order in the universe, and a masterly precision and most wise harmony; and since our lowly, wretched globe, our wandering earth has been filled with uncountable numbers of animate beings, intelligent beings, and beings with spirits; it may be concluded with decisive certainty that those heavenly palaces, those lofty constellations also have animate and conscious inhabitants appropriate to them. As fish swim in water, so are those luminous inhabitants present in the fire of the sun. Fire does not consume light; indeed, Fire aids light.

Moreover, since, as is plain to see, pre-eternal power creates innumerable animate beings and beings with spirits from the most common substances and densest matter, and giving it great importance, transmutes dense matter by means of life into a subtle substance; and since it strews the light of life everywhere in great abundance, and gilds most things with the light of consciousness; with such flawless power and faultless wisdom, the All-Wise and All-Powerful One would certainly not neglect the other floods of subtle matter like light and ether, which are close to and fitting for the spirit; He would not leave them without life, without consciousness, inanimate.

Indeed, He creates animate and conscious beings in great numbers from light, which is also matter, and even from meanings, air, and even words. Just as He creates numerous different species of animals, so from these torrents of subtle matter He creates numerous different spirit creatures. One kind of them are the angels, others are the varieties of spirit beings and jinn.

(This book is 33 pages and Ottoman handwriting.. It was written after 5 years ıt was seen that all the lines start with a-e (elif) letter.. totally 501 elif and it is same writer's name's number 501 according to arabic rules)
Shocked whoa...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:36 pm
I know these r complex but also problem is complex..

''As may be established empirically, matter is not essential so that existence may be made subject to it, and be dependent on it. Rather, matter subsists through a meaning, and that meaning is life, it is spirit.

Also, as may be established through observation, matter is not the thing served so that everything may be ascribed to it. It is rather the servant; it renders service to the process of the perfection of a truth. And that truth is life. And the fundament of that truth is spirit.

Also, as is self-evident, matter is not dominant so that recourse may be made to it or perfections sought from it. Rather, it is dominated; it looks to the decree of some fundament, it is in motion in the way that that decree dictates. And that fundament is life, it is spirit, it is consciousness.

Also, as is necessary, matter is not the kernel, it is not the fundament, it is not a settled abode so that events and perfections may be affixed to it or constructed on it. Rather, it is a shell prepared to be split, rent, dissolved; it is a husk, it is froth, it is a form.

Consider the following: a creature so minute it can only be seen with a microscope has such acute senses it can hear its friend's voice, and see its sustenance; it has extremely sensitive and sharp senses. This demonstrates that the effects of life increase and the light of the spirit intensifies in proportion to the reducing and refining of matter. It is as though the more matter is refined and the more we become distanced from our material existences, the closer we draw to the world of the spirit, the world of life, and the world of consciousness; and the more intensely the heat of the spirit and the light of life are manifested.''

now... which world is more real ???

BSN 29.word
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:42 pm
Well kev... do you have any of your own thoughts about this?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:45 pm
Material life is the lowest type of the life. But most important.. Because human is better than every kind.. Also in positive also in negative.. Angels r fixed level.. But we ve to find our immaterial body..
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:47 pm
Prayer to God whose owner of the universe open doors. When we solve ego inside we solve all in the universe and also Lord.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:50 pm
oooh reeeeally? So you honestly believe the spiritual is more real than the material? Hmm... funny thing is... I think I remember having said those words myself a few times... huh... at any rate... How exactly do you figure human is better than any other kind? Personally I think the lion's got it made. Hunt and prowel at night... gorge yourself... sleep all day... sounds like a lot less complicated life to me. Very Happy
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:53 pm
kevnmoon wrote:
Prayer to God whose owner of the universe open doors. When we solve ego inside we solve all in the universe and also Lord.

Wow.. now there's something I've never heard before. We can solve the Lord huh? So how about solving my dilema here and explaining what I posted earlier about my experience walking down the street one day?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:54 pm
Yes.. in some special competence animal also angels may be better than us.. But Human in general meaning is better than them.. For example : There is one woman with very very beatifull eyes.. can you say that she is best one in the world ??? Lol.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:58 pm
alright... you lost me...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:01 pm
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:03 pm
hephzibah wrote:
alright... you lost me...

God Bless you..
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:06 pm
Oooh you don't wanna say that to me right now kev.... you really don't... Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:15 pm
Dear Hephzibah..
English is not my own language.. I want to tell something but it is difficult in English.. I am ashamed about that.. And you say you lost me.. I tried to give so much detailed information in this manner..

''lost'' is not so easy word in my dictionary... I am so sad about your saying..
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:20 pm
Sorry kev... I'm just a little touchy now a days about certain things. Not your fault. I guess I wasn't thinking in terms of english not being your primary language. That's my bad.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:22 pm
If I had a possibility I would erase last 6 post.. ic you..
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
why? Because I'm being a jerk and not you? That doesn't make any sense... you are fine. what you are saying is what you believe. I won't critisize you for that. I'm just in the middle of figuring out what I believe... or what's real I guess. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Honestly. You don't. Don't feel bad for what you've said. I may not agree, but that doesn't mean that you are a bad person for believing it. Not in my eyes anyway.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:32 pm
I guess it comes down to what is more important. Security and happiness (in fantasy) or the search for truth and knowledge (reality)
The latter is a hard and often unrewarding path, for those that want nothing more than happiness.
Sometimes I am on the borderline of envy of those that are capable of existing in such a blissful and ignorant state.
Intelligence , in this respect, is a curse of sorts.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:34 pm
Believers hearts r all the time together.
0 Replies