What should be done about illegal immigration?

ebrown p

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 10:50 pm
@okie,
Quote:

He is a very conflicted individual, ebrown, amazingly I can agree with you on one point.

Maybe agreeing with me makes you a conflicted individual.
okie

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 10:57 pm
@ebrown p,
Not on that particular point, no, that does not make me conflicted at all. Every once in a while you post something logical, although most of your opinions are not. Actually, most liberals are conflicted. Your opinions conflict with reality, and every once in a while you might realize what reality is, and it causes alot of conflict in their mind, it has to.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 10:45 am
There is little doubt that granting amnesty to as many as 20 million illegals, and the fact that the amnesty will draw in many more millions of illegals, will rapidly convert our country into one from which millions of people are fleeing. Perhaps this is what the O'Moron and Brownie, among others, want for this country. The former has said that this country could easily take in billions of immigrants with little or no effect on the country's well-being.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 11:32 am
@Advocate,
Besides that I doubt, some 1,000 million of immigrant would immigrate to the USA, besides that - why don't millions of people already flee being surrounded by '20 million illegals'?
I could imagine that it's nicer to be surrounded by co-citizens than by 'illegal criminals', don't you?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 06:09 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

There is little doubt that granting amnesty to as many as 20 million illegals, and the fact that the amnesty will draw in many more millions of illegals, will rapidly convert our country into one from which millions of people are fleeing. Perhaps this is what the O'Moron and Brownie, among others, want for this country. The former has said that this country could easily take in billions of immigrants with little or no effect on the country's well-being.

Is that "billions" with a "b" and an "s?" Do you have a direct quote from one of Bill's posts? That is a rather bizarre claim, if you are quoting him correctly, so just checking on that.
ebrown p

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 09:14 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
There is little doubt that granting amnesty to as many as 20 million illegals, and the fact that the amnesty will draw in many more millions of illegals, will rapidly convert our country into one from which millions of people are fleeing. Perhaps this is what the O'Moron and Brownie [and Obama] want for this country.

((or should I say, that would be President O'Moron to you))

You really are one conflicted dude.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:14 am
@okie,
Yes, O'Moron actually said this several times. It shows what a moron he is.
okie

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:35 am
@Advocate,
I wondered if you could provide one quote or example from a post of his? After all, there is not even a billion total people in this country now, not even a half billion, let alone counting illegals by themselves. I would have to look it up, but isn't there roughly 300 million total population now, and perhaps 15 to 20 million illegals, depending upon who you believe? Adding billions of illegals seems to be a rather bizarre number. I know Bill and ebrown make apologies for any illegal immigration lawbreaking, but that would send lawbreaking into the stratosphere. If you could document the quote or quotes, it would pretty much prove his goofiness beyond any reasonable doubt.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:38 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Advocate wrote:

Is that "billions" with a "b" and an "s?" Do you have a direct quote from one of Bill's posts? That is a rather bizarre claim, if you are quoting him correctly, so just checking on that.
No, it's a bald faced lie that the Advocate for the Master Race has been expanding upon for years. I initially proved that geographically speaking, the country could hold a billion more people and that it still wouldn't even be anywhere near the most population-dense country in the world. This is a statistical fact. The Advocate for the Master Race doesn't just build Straw men; once erected, he worships them.

I will stand by the opinion that this country can easily absorb the up to 20,000,000 immigrants in question... and once one considers the vast majority are already productive members of society; common sense should mandate this is the most logical solution to the "undocumented" problem. Processing voluntary paperwork for 20,000,000 people is a daunting enough task. Tracking down, arresting, trying and convicting, and exiling 20,000,000 people is a proposition too ridiculously expensive to be taken serious by anyone with a community clue.
Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:38 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

I wondered if you could provide one quote or example from a post of his? After all, there is not even a billion total people in this country now, not even a half billion, let alone counting illegals by themselves. I would have to look it up, but isn't there roughly 300 million total population now, and perhaps 15 to 20 million illegals, depending upon who you believe? Adding billions of illegals seems to be a rather bizarre number. I know Bill and ebrown make apologies for any illegal immigration lawbreaking, but that would send lawbreaking into the stratosphere. If you could document the quote or quotes, it would pretty much prove his goofiness beyond any reasonable doubt.

O'Moron did say this in this thread, and you can research this as well as I can. BTW, I think he would confirm this.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:42 am
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

okie wrote:

Advocate wrote:

No, it's a bald faced lie that the Advocate for the Master Race has been expanding upon for years. I initially proved that geographically speaking, the country could hold a billion more people and that it still wouldn't even be anywhere near the most population-dense country in the world. This is a statistical fact. The Advocate for the Master Race doesn't just build Straw men; once erected, he worships them.

I will stand by the opinion that this country can easily absorb the up to 20,000,000 immigrants in question... and once one considers the vast majority are already productive members of society; common sense should mandate this is the most logical solution to the "undocumented" problem. Processing voluntary paperwork for 20,000,000 people is a daunting enough task. Tracking down, arresting, trying and convicting, and exiling 20,000,000 people is a proposition too ridiculously expensive to be taken serious by anyone with a community clue.

O'Moron is lying here. He said several billion would not put a strain on the country. I mentioned that there would be terrible problems, such as water shortages, to which he countered that this could easily be handled through desalinating.
okie

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:47 am
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:
No, it's a bald faced lie that the Advocate for the Master Race has been expanding upon for years.

Stop right there. Where do you get this "Advocate for the Master Race" terminology or accusation? Produce a quote or admit you are the liar he claims you to be, Bill. As haywire as being liberal is, it is still a far cry from being "Advocate for the Master Race." You are making Hitler like accusations here.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 11:57 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
O'Moron is lying here. He said several billion would not put a strain on the country. I mentioned that there would be terrible problems, such as water shortages, to which he countered that this could easily be handled through desalinating.

I don't feel like researching all of Bill's posts, but it seems evident that he at least said a billion or a billion more would be no problem, to which I would have to say the man is seriously lacking in reasoning power. I would agree with you on that. Just 15 to 20 million illegals have strained the infrastructure in lots of places, most notably California where it is a big factor, maybe the primary factor in driving the state toward bankruptcy. And this is besides many of the intstitutions there, such as hospitals, schools, and prisons, being strained to the breaking point. Virtually anyone that lives there could confirm that, unless of course they are so partisan as to pretend the problem does not exist.
Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 12:00 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

Quote:

Once again, you prove that you are a moron. The Klan hates Obama, whom I admire very much. Any questions?

That's strange... the letter you posted which repeated the claim that immigration represented a Latino invasion, points out that Obama is Constitutionally ordered to defend America against invasion.

If America is being invaded, and Obama is trying to help the invaders... wouldn't that make Obama a traitor?

You admire someone who you are implying is a traitor?

The copy of the constitution that I have doesn't imply that Obama is a traitor. Maybe you have a different edition.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 12:03 pm
@okie,
List of countries and dependencies by population density

Quote:
178 United States
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 12:05 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Are you so thick that you can't stay on the topic. We talking about illegal immigration, not Obama, whom you obviously hate with a passion. He is certainly ten times the man you are, which is a dupe for the wealthy.
I do not measure myself according to Obama, and frankly would not want to become a cheap community organizer and corrupt Chicago politician, or achieve as little as he has in his life so far, nor would I care to despise and criticize my own country or espouse any beliefs in Marxism as he has and continues to do. I would never wish to be that big of a disappointment to my family, or my country for that matter. I am no dupe for anyone but fellow citizens that believe in freedom and liberty. I am certainly no dupe for those people that believe their success hinges not upon their own hard work, but instead by taking what other people have earned, essentially stealing.

The volume of your crappola is amazing. I have never seen the like before, and I certainly lack the time to reply to all of it. BTW, please tell me your reasons for saying that the O was a "cheap community organizer and corrupt Chicago politician." But you won't, just as you never support your other crappola. It is a pity you are not sued for libel.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 02:28 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
I don't feel like researching all of Bill's posts,
It is the liar's responsibility to back up his assertion (not yours or mine), and you will notice he cannot, and will not, because he is telling a bald faced lie. The FACT remains, that a Billion more people would make us roughly as population dense as China, and still less so than Switzerland, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands, South Korea and another quarter of the countries on earth that would still be more population dense. All of this is easily verified by anyone with a brain, and denial of easily verified facts suggests idiocy.

Same goes for his ridiculous claims about Desalination (in which the idiot stands by his claim that large scale desalination doesn't exist, despite numerous references having already been provided.) People who don't suffer his brand of idiocy need do nothing more than google "Desalination" to learn that as long as there are Oceans, there will always be water.

okie wrote:
but it seems evident that he at least said a billion or a billion more would be no problem, to which I would have to say the man is seriously lacking in reasoning power.
In order to follow this delusion, you have to follow the lying idiot's lead in taking what I do say out of context, building a straw man out of it, and then proudly display your ignorance while you flail away at it.

You can choose to either follow Walter's link and get yourself a community clue, or wallow in deceptive idiocy (which can only deceive morons anyway, and only when I choose to ignore his incessant chattering.) Choose wisely.

Just in case you’ve forgotten, this is the bald face lie that needs to be proven (which won’t happen even on the day pigs fly):
the Advocate for the Master Race wrote:
The former has said that this country could easily take in billions of immigrants with little or no effect on the country's well-being.

P.s. I hate repeatedly wasting my time addressing Advocate's bullshit; but I do like to get the word out on Desalination every now and then anyway. The water shortages suffered around the world are not the result of population; they are the result of poor planning and apathy... which are both easily corrected with knowledge.
Advocate

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 03:54 pm
O'Moron's statement about desalination shows how nutty the guy is. I think that one country (Saudi Arabia) produces enough water through desalination to cover that water needed for drinking. He fails to tell you that SA has enormous oil reserves to do this. Also, he does not tell you that only a small percentage of water in the USA is used for drinking. Most is used for sanitation, irrigation, manufacture, mining, etc., and desalination ain't going to provide all of this. This is so elementary, but so beyond O'Moron's ability to comprehend.

Our present population is straining our resources, traffic, water, environment, transportation, welfare, crime and judicial situation, medical care, etc. You can just imagine what life would be like were we to have a couple billion more people.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 04:08 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
You can just imagine what life would be like were we to have a couple billion more people.

Like in the Netherlands or Denmark?
OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 04:19 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

I think
No, you don't. You just go on forwarding mindless assertions that will be disproven by every single intersted person who cares enough to Google up the truth.
0 Replies