35% of Women Have Engaged in Anal Sex

NICH

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 01:41 pm
ANAL SEX
OK, I AM GOING TO BE QUITE HONEST ABOUT THIS, I LOVE ANAL SEX IT MAKES ME FEEL PRIMATIVE, DIRTY (WHICH I LIKE TO FEEL WHEN IM SCREWING) I REALLY ENJOY AND OF COURSE ITS NOT ALL THE TIME, BUT I REALLY LIKE TO FEEL LIKE IM BEING RAVISHED EVERYWHERE, IM GETTING HORNY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
I find that it makes people shout a lot.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:14 pm
Yeah, the neighbors are complaining...
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:41 pm
Wouldn't you be worried about losing muscle tone later in life? This comes to mind because early in my career I had to give people barium enema's, fortunately for me no one ever lost the enema tip in my presence, unfortunately for a fellow student who wore a combination barium, sh*t in her hair.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:49 pm
Shocked Laughing
Now that's a story to tell at dinner parties, Marty. "hey, remember that time..."

I've actually wondered about the muscle tone question, myself, though. I don't think it'd be a problem - I mean, those sphincter muscles are very strong and resilient.

Unless of course a person is having a lot of anal-a-thons involving huge fists and hamsters. Laughing
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:19 pm
I work in a specialized division of radiology and don't have any first hand experience with crazy pelvic x-rays. I do have a file of my own(with pt names cut out of course) that friends in the ER had made copies of for me. One is of a dildo stuck up some poor guys butt. You could even see the outline of the batteries, another of a guy who came in through the ER claiming that he slipped after his shower right on an Old-spice bottle. Imagine the chances of that precise placement Rolling Eyes Razz We walked around work whistling the theme song to the Old-spice commercial for weeks.
Then just this past week a female prisoner was brought in who claimed right before her cavity search to have a loaded gun up her vagina(Can I say vagina on A2K?) She was xrayed and found to have a lighter shaped as a gun and two chunks of heroin.
Here, as I'm typing more insane stories come to mind. Some guy had to have an 8 ounce tumbler surgically removed because he inserted in open end first so that when he tried to remove it there was a certain amount of pressure.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:22 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I find that it makes people shout a lot.

YEAH!!!! NICH AND KICKY ARE GETTING READY TO GET PRIMATIVE ON THE AAA THREAD!

HURRY UP OR YOU WON'T GET 3-D GLASSES!!!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:23 pm
DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE THOUGH!!!!!! WE DON'T WANT IT TO GET TOO CROWDED THERE!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:36 pm
Well, you've got to make room for meeeee!!!
I even brought my binoculars and gas mask (just in case)...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:42 pm
WAIT FOR MEEEE...... I just have to change into my trousers that have the pocket linings removed.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 01:00 am
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IN ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 05:45 am
WELL, BEND OVER AND WAIT YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:58 am
Aehm, I wanted to explicitly remind everyone, that I only paid for a visitor ticket - I am not part of the cast Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:14 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Aehm, I wanted to explicitly remind everyone, that I only paid for a visitor ticket - I am not part of the cast Very Happy

Remember that play Oh! Calcutta!

didn't that involve audience participation?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:45 am
CalamityJane wrote:

O quel cul t'as
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:53 am
ne pas toucher, dys.

Oh yes Chai, but I ain't Jill Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:57 am
CalamityJane wrote:

<Ellpus shuffles off home, bitterly disappointed.>
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:19 am
Spanky http://www.borge.diesal.de/board02/images/smiles/bussi.gif
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:38 am
blacksmithn wrote:
WELL, BEND OVER AND WAIT YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

On the other hand, I think I'll just watch.

Got any popcorn?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:50 pm
Does anal sex cause hemmoroids? Laughing
0 Replies