35% of Women Have Engaged in Anal Sex

Tenoch

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:21 pm
i didn't read all the replys, but assume that not a single woman as addmited to trying or liking anal.

35% admit it anonymously

Only .00001 admit it in person.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:05 am
Several women admitted it to me just last night, in fact.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 02:42 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
"35% of Women Have Engaged in Anal Sex".......

Does this mean that their male partners actually proposed during the act?

Interesting to note, that in the question nothing was mentioned about a male partner. Intentional?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 11:19 am
Tenoch wrote:
i didn't read all the replys, but assume that not a single woman as addmited to trying or liking anal.

35% admit it anonymously

there is tabo thing still about anal sex. I guess, it would be the same if u open a poll regarding nasal sex or golden rain or foot worshipping. Some people think it is sick.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 11:36 am
Razz
Amigo wrote:
ahhhhh, nothing like a good old fashioned anal sex chat on the internet.

Cat photos,crock pot recipes and anal sex. Very Happy
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:24 pm
Tenoch wrote:

35% admit it anonymously

I'll admit it. Razz What's the big deal about admitting that?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:28 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Tenoch wrote:

35% admit it anonymously

I'll admit it. Razz What's the big deal about admitting that?
Not everybody will admitt it, since they expect some people say "Gosh, perverts" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:34 pm
cyphercat wrote:
I'll admit it. Razz

Gosh, you pervert!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:35 pm
Oh, I hadnt seen NoNe's post there. How could she have guessed so exactly what I was going to say!?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:30 pm
nimh, I would love to blow up your avatar, print it, change it to French and bring it to work with me Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:04 am
Montana wrote:
nimh, I would love to blow up your avatar, print it, change it to French and bring it to work with me Laughing

I would love to take your avatar, transport it to San Francsicso and blow it up into the real you!

Oops, I forgot...I am straight now.

Never mind
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 12:28 pm
Laughing Rox, you're a hoot Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 05:19 pm
okay, so after following this thread, much discussiion and a couple bottles of red wine, squinney and I decided to try anal sex.

I don't know it was all right I guess but to tell the truth a little disapointing. I found it pretty uncomfortable, even painful, and squinney says that getting the harness on and adjusted is such a major task that it killed the mood for her.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:20 pm
Yeah, right. Like you expect us to believe you've never done that before.

Pfffft. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:50 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I don't know it was all right I guess but to tell the truth a little disapointing. I found it pretty uncomfortable, even painful, and squinney says that getting the harness on and adjusted is such a major task that it killed the mood...

So you prefer the way you're accustomed to, being anally gangbanged by a group of black gentlemen?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 05:50 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I don't know it was all right I guess but to tell the truth a little disapointing. I found it pretty uncomfortable, even painful, and squinney says that getting the harness on and adjusted is such a major task that it killed the mood...

So you prefer the way you're accustomed to, being anally gangbanged by a group of black gentlemen?

huh... those were no gentlemen.....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 05:58 am
What a strange way to get engaged.

(Anybody made this joke yet?)
0 Replies