I Was Invisible, Except for My White Skin

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:31 pm
No hard feelings kuk. Truce. ......Intill the next fight. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:52 pm
Kuk, you are, of course, perfectly entitled to your views, and perhaps you have been mistreated JUST A BIT. But I am grateful to you for having shown me how neat so many A2Kers are.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:48 am
What Kuk missed is that in no way was I looking for sympathy. If you had been around longer and took the time to know me, you'd have understood that. Likewise, I am willing to conceed that if I knew you better, Kuk, perhaps I would't have taken your snide and nasty remarks so seriously.

The pupose of this post was double fold.

1- I wanted to point out that whites and other "majorities" are not excluded from hate and discrimination. People are people and no one is excluded. Never once did I make a reference to blacks or Native Americans or Jews (and various other groups) and the hell they went through because I can't compare my situation to theirs. At all. Ever. And I never would. What I did compare it to is the irony of being called a racist by the people who acted just like they tell me I do. Which is untrue, by the way. But being a suburbian in Downtown lumps me in with all the idiots who do treat black Detroiters that way.

2- I wanted to point out that it is in fact acceptable to many when a white is discriminated against simply because "they haven't suffed as much." Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination.

Fortunatly, Kuk made both of those points quite perfectly for me.

(PS -Thanks to the A2Kers who know me well enough to know my intent and for posting your valuable opinions and insight. :wink: )
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:52 am
Kuk wrote:

The response? Everyone attacked me immediately, Belladea told me I was being ignorant, Amigo began to mock me by calling me "kook," Setanta decreed that I was not worthy of a response, and therefore, to be shunned, and you called me an *******.

Now where on earth do you think that hostility might have come from. lol

Fair enough.

My extended apologies.

Frankly, I have never responded to someone as I did you.
Unfair of me.

I think your responce urked me because I dont like to see someones feelings about the subject belittled .
But you made your point, and I can understand it.

My lesson learned
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:54 am
As my opinion that this member is trolling has not changed, there will be no apologies made by me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:54 am
Doh

dont make me eat my words.....

( mumble mumble)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:55 am
Nor by me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:57 am
you cant make me

i wont eat em

no
no no no

AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhrrrgh
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:58 am
Do they taste ok? How bout with some syrup?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:01 am
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:15 am
Another question Kuk...Since I haven't experienced "real racism", is there such a thing as "fake racism"? And how does it differ from the real thing? How can we be sure it's real?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:20 am
Setanta wrote:
As my opinion that this member is trolling has not changed, there will be no apologies made by me.

Really, this person has made so far 39 posts...4 about eating baby parts, a few back and forths with slappy, one each telling Roxanne that what she said was garbage, and myteryman saying he doesn't give a crap about what he thinks.

A2k in general has been called a bunch of freaks, and a cult.

There are only 4 or 5 posts that could be considered neutral, and those were just moronic comments from left field. Otherwise his insults just come out of nowhere, and then he wants an apology when you respond back.

So far, he hasn't said anything worth responding to, just chill everyone.....just leave him alone and he'll get tired.

Didn't Tico mention maybe it was Craven fooling around?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:32 am
Chai Tea wrote:

A2k in general has been called a bunch of freaks, and a cult.

Well, at least he calls it like he see it. :wink: Oh wait...

Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 07:33 am
shhhh...the hamsters have ears.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:00 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Didn't Tico mention maybe it was Craven fooling around?

Did I mention that out loud?

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3104/outta4ez.gif
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:04 am
the hamsters will come for you in the night.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:10 am
This has been an interesting thread, indeed!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:52 am
Hey Kuk - welcome to A2K - I woulda welcomed you much earlier, but I was... detained.

And if you're not just a prior A2K'er with a sneaky agenda, from what I've read I think you might provide some of the fresh dissenting opinion that this forum sometimes sorely needs....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 10:25 am
curious snood....what exactly has he written that impressed you so?

Was it the comment about loving to smoke weed?

The preference for baby feet smothered in butter?

The way he doen't really express an opinion, just immediately insults another poster by telling them their opinion is garbage or crap?

Or, is it just the way he reads one post, and decides he knows everything there is to know about a person?

Dissenting opinions make me think. When you're not jumping down someones throat, I find your posts intelligent, and have caused me to rethink my position on some things.

Running off at the mouth is just foolish.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:09 am
Chai Tea wrote:
curious snood....what exactly has he written that impressed you so?

Was it the comment about loving to smoke weed?

The preference for baby feet smothered in butter?

The way he doen't really express an opinion, just immediately insults another poster by telling them their opinion is garbage or crap?

Or, is it just the way he reads one post, and decides he knows everything there is to know about a person?

Dissenting opinions make me think. When you're not jumping down someones throat, I find your posts intelligent, and have caused me to rethink my position on some things.

Running off at the mouth is just foolish.

We have obviously differing perceptions of what's been posted on this thread. I don't feel I need to qualify my opinion any further than that.
0 Replies