I Was Invisible, Except for My White Skin

snood

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 09:32 am
Setanta wrote:
Anytime you feel froggy, i'll be more than happy to meet you in person, and you can demonstrate my alleged cowardice.

I have reported your post as an attack on a member, and in keeping with my policy, am informing you to that effect.

That's just brilliant. You ask me to "step outside" in effect, then you run to management?

And you think the management won't notice your attacks on me, eh?
Typical. Report this, genius..

By the way - your cowardice gets demonstrated daily by you. No one has to do it for you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 09:35 am
Nothing to report there--just as there is nothing to report when someone makes a comparison, as opposed to the witless practice of calling people names outright.

You typically bring a big club to a gun fight.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 09:40 am
I find it hilarious that you're talking in terms of ass-whippings, as though you were a contemporary Shaft--gonna teach the white boy a lesson.

It's easy to shoot your mouth off in cyber-space, where you can't actually be called on it, isn't, tough guy?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 09:42 am
Setanta wrote:
I find it hilarious that you're talking in terms of ass-whippings, as though you were a contemporary Shaft--gonna teach the white boy a lesson.

It's easy to shoot your mouth off in cyber-space, where you can't actually be called on it, isn't, tough guy?

It sure is, grandpa. Who'd know better than you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 09:43 am
You would.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2006 10:00 am
...you're the one asking someone on a discussion board to meet you somewhere. What an ass.
0 Replies