Have you ever seen "Lost"?

sublime1

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:02 pm
Yes and then some.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 12:33 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

The thing I love about the show is how it gives us details of the characters past secrets. I think the character development on this show really makes it strong and really leaves you wanting more.

That's exactly the reason that I adorn this show. Smile
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:23 am
sublime1 wrote:
Yes and then some.

Oh man I watched it last night... You weren't joking about the "and then some" part... I knew it.
0 Replies

pokernut951

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:47 pm
I can't wait until the season finale, they say it's gonna be huge. Of course, that's what they say everytime, but I'm watching.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:50 pm
Holy Moly!! Okay, bare with me because I am a week behind -- didn't get to watch last week so I just watched it at ABC.com and I am shaking as I am typing.

I could not believe my eyes when Michael shot Ana Lucia, Libby and then himself -- what the f---!! At first I thought that he was going to kill himself but then realized it was a set up...

What about Libby? Do you think that she is really dead??? I hope not becuase it is vital that we learn her background (at least for me it is LOL).

And Jack, do you think that Claire is his sister? I have a feeling this is true...

So pumped about tonight and I am so glad that I did not miss last weeks -- thanks to the website I can watch it anytime for free...think I might have to go back and watch it -- I bet you there were a million clues thrown in there that I did not catch. Speaking of, has anyone checked it out? Great quality and so convenient -- definitely a must if you haven't...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:59 pm
ok, Im kind of reading this thread with one squinting eye open lol...I just cant help myself, I saw 'Lost' last night, but pointless in discussing it as everyone on here would have seen the episode. Very Happy
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 08:45 am
happytaffy wrote:
Did anyone see this article on the new interactive game for Lost?

Did anyone catch the clue last night????

There was a commercial for the Hanso Corporation thrown in with the other commercials. There was a website at the bottom of the screen but I missed it. Something like subliminal but spelled wierd... sublyminal or something like that but I can't find it... anyone catch it??
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 03:12 pm
So what did everyone think of last night?? Shocked that Libby died -- I really thought she was going to live. Do you think that they will give a background on her??

jpinMilwaukee, I dont know if this is what you are looking for but I saw this on another forum but it is not working for me...is this it??

www.sublymonal.com

I missed it because I can't deal with commercials so I watched for free on ABC.com -- much quicker and you can stop when you want Smile Definitely recommend it...
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 03:19 pm
That's a very odd site. It gives you a code for something.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 11:16 pm
Last night was the first time I saw 'Lost' other than the very first episode.
I truly enjoyed it. Something different. Yes, the one where Libby dies.
Now I need to read this thread.

Question: Is this the 3rd last episode of the season or EVER? That'd be quite cool if the show ended so early. So many drag beyond death, and it'd be nice to see one die fast n' hard.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 12:22 pm
I don't think that it is forever! It better not be... It is only the second season and I think there is too much to uncover in three episodes...

flushd, you know that you can watch the past 4 episodes for free...definitely recommend catching up -- too good to miss.

Lost For Free
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 01:37 pm
Is it just me,or is LOST taking on a "Lord of the Flies" atmosphere,with the castaways versus the "others",and the hatch group seeming to be at odds with the beach group?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:12 am
It really is turning into a Lord of the Flies kind of deal. jack and Locke seem to be always butting heads. Then, like you said, there is the beach group and the hatch group.

I suspect things are going to get a lot worse once they realize that Michael is leadig them into a trap. some will want revenge and others will try to defend them.

On another note... I'm pretty sure this is not the last season. I read somewhere that something will happen in the last few episodes that set up the enitire third season.... I can't wait.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 02:59 pm
I think that it has since day one but more recently it has and agree that it will more once they find out about Michael...things are really going to get bad but I am really excited about it...

Can't wait to chat with you guys tomorrow about but won't be able to till later because I will be watching it online again because I can't Amazing Race tonight...too much good tv tonight.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 07:02 pm
eh, thank you happytaffy for the free episodes hook-up!

Love this show. It's becoming my favorite.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 09:18 pm
For those who missed it (meaning, those who tune out the commercials), this week's secret site thing: http://letyourcompassguideyou.com/
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 09:26 pm
(Lots of hidden stuff, btw. Most of which I don't quite understand yet.... (And my connection is hell of slow tonight, so it will take me longer than usual, I'm sure.) Anyway, just make sure to click all that you can!)
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 07:47 am
There is so much stuff on that website I can't keep it all in focus... very frustrating.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 08:26 am
I know, man, especially compared to the last site (unless I missed something on the last site...). And then there's the Hanso Foundation site now, too. Plus the older ones (Gary Troup, Oceanic Air, and probably others I don't even know about yet).

So much....
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:15 am
I just got done talking to a Lost Freak and he is in really deep in all of this.

Remember when they went looking for the hot air ballon and they found the ID of Henry Gale? Apparently it was a work ID and there is a website for the company... something like Minnestoa Metelology or something like that. Plus there were sponsors on the ballon that have sites as well. He has found all this crazy hifdden stuff at the Hanso site... I just don't have enough time to spend on this stuff.
0 Replies