Do i have the power to end a thread? ^^

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:56 am
patiodog wrote:
It's a trick question. Crayons have no gender. The used to bear racial assignations, but that, too, has since gone by the wayside. They are solely dependent for social identification on the emotional reaction to the colorer to their particular shades.

Sadly, relations between crayons and the colorblind are as fraught with conflict as ever.

Only in relation to SOME colours.

Dogs is a different matter.......they can't HANDLE the colour.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:09 am
Bullshite! I can handle the blues and greens!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 03:28 pm
patiodog wrote:
Bullshite! I can handle the blues and greens!

Whoopy do...you can tell the sky from the grass.

Let's erect a monument to the colour perspicacity of the Fido.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:34 pm
You're a mean and cruel rabbit. Karma may be sending a smidge of newly-potent myxomavirus your way if you're not careful.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:39 pm
patiodog wrote:
You're a mean and cruel rabbit. Karma may be sending a smidge of newly-potent myxomavirus your way if you're not careful.

I am a 5' 6" Wabbit, not a measly, pygmy rabbit.

Those viruses have no more effect on me than they do on a human.

Nyah nyah.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:46 pm
Sez you.

You ferment in your hindgut.

Gross.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 04:47 pm
patiodog wrote:
Sez you.

You ferment in your hindgut.

Gross.

Leg humper! Bum sniffer!!! Faeces roller in!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:01 pm
You eat your own poop right off your fuzzy bum.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:07 pm
Those were raisins.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:12 pm
patiodog wrote:
You eat your own poop right off your fuzzy bum.

That's rabbits, not Wabbits, you hydatis carrying, parvovirus ridden, worm loaded, penis licking dog breath.

And, as you well know, what rabbitses reingests is not poop as you know it.

Like the pooh eating caninids have a leg to stand on on THAT one! You guys even eat other folks's pooh!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:13 pm
I smell an ending to this thread.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:21 pm
Intrepid wrote:

Huh?

We're just playing, and we haven't even begun.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 05:32 pm
dlowan wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Huh?

With all this talk of pooh, I thought the thread would quickly die. Seemed to be excreting a wretched smell.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:11 pm
Is there something rotting in Denmark?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:30 pm
Self-loathing rabbit, can't even admit to her own identity, like Wabbit/rabbit, Frankenstein/Frahnkensteen. It's sad, really, but bun bun will have to face up to her heritage sooner or later.

Quote:

I'm pretty much out of material, really. Except for nibbling on the scenery, recycling nervous half-digested feces, f*cking like mad, fleeing in terror and sometimes breaking their own wee backs in the process, and getting eaten by intelligent animals with proper depth perception -- well, there's just not much to rabbits, you know?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go give my junk a good once-over. And I can feel free to take my time, because I know nothing's going to turn me into stew if I relax for more than half a second.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 06:42 pm
Have you ever visited any Asian countries, doggy? If you had, you mightn't be so sanguine about being turned into a bowl of steaming bowl of Goulash Pyongyangese.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 08:25 pm
stop trying to kill the thread, it has a life of its own now! Let it grow as you grow with it.

Anyone watching the new series "Heroes" ? I've been watching that and its really interesting. Are any of the things that they mention in there possible through evolution?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 08:26 pm
I guess you gave up on having the power to end this thread. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 08:35 pm
patiodog wrote:
Self-loathing rabbit, can't even admit to her own identity, like Wabbit/rabbit, Frankenstein/Frahnkensteen. It's sad, really, but bun bun will have to face up to her heritage sooner or later.

Quote:

I'm pretty much out of material, really. Except for nibbling on the scenery, recycling nervous half-digested feces, f*cking like mad, fleeing in terror and sometimes breaking their own wee backs in the process, and getting eaten by intelligent animals with proper depth perception -- well, there's just not much to rabbits, you know?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go give my junk a good once-over. And I can feel free to take my time, because I know nothing's going to turn me into stew if I relax for more than half a second.

I have one word for you......puppy chow mein.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 09:23 pm
crayon851 wrote:

"Heroes" ? I've been watching that and its really interesting. Are any of the things that they mention in there possible through evolution?

Possible through evolution?....No. But the premies of the show is an observation by the late Steven J. Gould of Harvard concerning mind reading. Gould observed that if that was possible the evolutionary advantage such a capability offered would have long ago allowed the descendents of those individuals that had the capability to replace the population that did not.

I like the show, its quirky but interesting.
0 Replies