Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!

teenyboone

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 09:36 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Amigo, "Jones said he will soon receive a sample of the slag". Now that's interesting and may finally lead to the truth. If thermite is proven that would destroy the governments story. If not it would destroy Jones story.

Blue:
Thanks for this thread! I hear stuff about this daily either on Pacifica Radio or Link-TV. There are many films, underground, about a Bush conspiracy before he took office. They had to "steal" the election in 2000 to put al f this in place, then keep the public afraid with threats that led to nothing. I still haven't flown since 8/2001, when I took a flight from San Antonio back to the East Coast! 2 weeks later, we had 9-11! I am scared out of my wits because I don't want to be on that random flight! Our lives are worthless to this administration, as long as they think they have the power bamboozle us!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 03:02 am
Re: Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!
Magginkat wrote:
Duluth, MN (PRWEB) January 30, 2006 -- A group of distinguished experts and scholars, including Robert M. Bowman, James H. Fetzer, Wayne Madsen, John McMurtry, Morgan Reynolds, and Andreas von Buelow, have concluded that senior government officials have covered up crucial facts about what really happened on 9/11.

I suggest that the people listed are neither distinguished nor expert nor scholar.

Quote:
They have discovered that The 9/11 Commission Report is replete with omissions, distortions, and factual errors, which David Ray Griffin has documented in his book, The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions. The official report, for example, entirely ignores the collapse of WTC7, a 47-story building, which was hit by no airplanes, was only damaged by a few small fires, and fell seven hours after the attack.

It is true that the report does not focus on WTC 7.

But so what?

The supposed experts seem to be completely ignorant about WTC 7, by the way. It hardly suffered from "a few small fires". It collapsed due to a huge and massive fire.

Quote:
Here are some of the kinds of considerations that these experts and scholar find profoundly troubling:

* In the history of structural engineering, steel-frame high-rise buildings have never been brought down due to fires either before or since 9/11, so how can fires have brought down three in one day? How is this possible?

Had these non-experts and non-scholars actually read the 9-11 report, they'd know the answer to that question (at least presuming they were intelligent enough to understand basic engineering).

Quote:
The BBC has reported that at least five of the nineteen alleged "hijackers" have turned up alive and well living in Saudi Arabia,

I doubt that.

Quote:
* Frank DeMartini, a project manager for the WTC, said the buildings were designed with load redistribution capabilities to withstand the impact of airliners, whose effects would be like "puncturing mosquito netting with a pencil." Yet they completely collapsed. How is this possible?

All explained in the 9/11 report.

Quote:
* Since the melting point of steel is about 2,700*F, the temperature of jet fuel fires does not exceed 1,800*F under optimal conditions, and UL certified the steel used to 2,000*F for six hours, the buildings cannot have collapsed due to heat from the fires. How is this possible?

Had the nincompoops actually read the 9/11 report, they would have known that there was a lot more to the fires than jet fuel.

Quote:
* Flight 77, which allegedly hit the building, left the radar screen in the vicinity of the Ohio/Kentucky border, only to "reappear" in very close proximity to the Pentagon shortly before impact.

I doubt it.

Quote:
* A tape recording of interviews with air traffic controllers on duty on 9/11 was deliberately crushed, cut into very small pieces, and distributed in assorted places to insure its total destruction.

I doubt it.

Quote:
Their own physics research has established that only controlled demolitions are consistent with the near-gravity speed of fall and virtually symmetrical collapse of all three of the WTC buildings. While turning concrete into very fine dust, they fell straight-down into their own footprints.

Yes, but they have no competence in physics or engineering.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 03:18 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
I've seen a documentary showing how heat from the burning fuel could soften the girders (especially where inadequately insulated) causing them to distort and come away from their mounting brackets. But the collapse of building 7 really is a mystery, unless it was deemed to be in a dangerous state and deliberately brought down. Was it?

Not likely. The building had a large open area in the lower section, which housed a large generator. This did not lend itself to a stable structure.

And the fuel for the generator made for an intense fire.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 04:42 am
teenyboone wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
Amigo, "Jones said he will soon receive a sample of the slag". Now that's interesting and may finally lead to the truth. If thermite is proven that would destroy the governments story. If not it would destroy Jones story.

Blue:
Thanks for this thread! I hear stuff about this daily either on Pacifica Radio or Link-TV. There are many films, underground, about a Bush conspiracy before he took office. They had to "steal" the election in 2000 to put al f this in place, then keep the public afraid with threats that led to nothing. I still haven't flown since 8/2001, when I took a flight from San Antonio back to the East Coast! 2 weeks later, we had 9-11! I am scared out of my wits because I don't want to be on that random flight! Our lives are worthless to this administration, as long as they think they have the power bamboozle us!

talk about paranoid!!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 04:43 am
teenyboone wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

Blue:

talk about paranoid!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 06:37 am
freedom4free wrote:
Quote:
20 reasons to question the official story of 9/11

by dailykoster
Tue Jan 31, 2006

Said article would be better titled "20 outright lies about 9/11".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:22 am
Amigo wrote:
Why didn't the WTC crumble or melt from the top down? Why did it all collapse simultaneously?

It crumbled from nearly the top down. The collapse started at the point where the planes hit the towers.

It did not all collapse simultaneously.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:33 am
Amigo wrote:
"Controlled demolition" VS "The fire and jet fuel made the building collapse the way it did"

This debate as far as I know is still going on For a reason. If it's stupid then ignore it.

Was the evidence of controlled demolition addressed by the 9/11 commission?

There is no evidence of controlled demolition.

How can they address what doesn't exist?

They do address something that the conspiracy clowns never address though.

The footage of the buildings shows the beams of the outer walls bowing inward a minute or two before the collapse.

This fits quite well with their explanation of how the collapse happened.

It is something the conspiracy theorists never bother to address.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:39 am
blueflame1 wrote:
"No data, no proof, nothing concrete or scientific." That describes the government story.

No it doesn't.

The report is chock full of evidence and proof. I've read it.

blueflame1 wrote:
There has been scientific evidence posted on this thread that says the fires were not hot enough to melt steel.

No, a deranged claim from a lunatic was posted about the fires. Scientific evidence had nothing to do with it.

The deranged claim focused on the temperature of jet fuel, despite the fact that it was the burning contents of the building, not jet fuel, which caused the heat that made the building fail.

blueflame1 wrote:
The government has not proven it's theories.

Yes it has.

blueflame1 wrote:
Steven Jones will be all ears the moment the government tries.

That lunatic has no interest in hearing the truth. He has no intention of listening to anything.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:47 am
Lightwizard wrote:
The Twin Towers was built on a steel skeleton which supported the outer walls. The floors were suspended between the steel beams. All that was needed is a failure of some of supporting beams and the weight of the upper floors came crashing down. It's all in the NOVA special and many other non-government generated documents supported by structural engineers, not a bunch of idealogues with an agenda. Much as I disrespect Dubya, I can't pin this one on him.

There have been no other buildings constructed in this manner. It was very experamental and obviously, they aren't about to try it again. Anyone wonder why?

The Sears Tower and the John Hancock Center were constructed that way.

I understand that they are currently being reinforced though, to strengthen the weak points that were exposed by the WTC collapse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:50 am
blueflame1 wrote:
farmerman, ok. So all the etewitnesses who heard explosions in the basement before the collapse are full of crap. The air traffic controllers are full of crap. The flight school instructors are full of crap. Everyone but the Bushies are full of crap.

Perhaps the people who are full of crap are the groups that claim that there are eyewitnesses, air traffic controllers, and flight school instructors who say these things.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:00 am
blueflame1 wrote:
WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High
Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition

Interesting headline. However, the eyewitness' testimony is fully consistent with the official story, and completely inconsistent with controlled demolition.

Quote:
Declared a hero for saving numerous lives at Ground Zero, he was the janitor on duty the morning of 9/11 who heard and felt explosions rock the basement sub-levels of the north tower just seconds before the jetliner struck the top floors.

He not only claims he felt explosions coming from below the first sub-level while working in the basement, he says the walls were cracking around him and he pulled a man to safety by the name of Felipe David, who was severely burned from the basement explosions.

All these events occurred only seconds before and during the jetliner strike above. And through it all, he now asks a simple question everybody should be asking? How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man's arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?

Had anyone read the official report, they would have realized that the impact sent thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel down elevator shafts all the way to the basement, where they caused the conditions that this guy witnessed.

If the conspiracy clowns want to use his testimony, they might want to think about explaining how the supposed "demolition charges" left the buildings standing for about an hour before they collapsed.

This guy's testimony is of basement explosions "as the planes hit" not "as the towers collapsed".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:05 am
blueflame1 wrote:
"What really upsets me is that we have all these people coming forward with credible testimony about explosions and we have been completely ignored by the 9/11 Commission and the major media," said Rodriguez in a telephone conversation from his New Jersey apartment about what he calls an obvious media and government blackout on any information contrary to the official story that only jet fuel brought down the towers, a theory adopted by the 9/11 Commission.

Funny. I didn't have any trouble finding the basement jet-fuel explosions in the report from the 9/11 commission.

Perhaps this Rodriguez guy never read the report he is criticizing.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:07 am
What puzzles me about 9/11 is that standard operational proceedures call for a military or air national guard aircraft to investigate all incidents of potential hijacking or irrational aircraft behaviour. They dont have to wait for permission to come down the chain of command...something is not right and whoosh they are up there. Yet here we have the unprecedented near simultaneous hi jacking of 4 (four) civilian aircraft, which are allowed without hinderance to fly on towards and actually crash into the WTC and the Pentagon. Only afterwards did some F16s appear, whizzing around Manhatten looking at the damage.

If I had written a novel describing Russian military air controllers watching helplessly as hijacked planes were allowed to crash into the Kremlin, it would have been rejected as too fanciful.
0 Replies

AliceInWonderland

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:46 am
Wasn't the first WTC plane crash considered an accident for about 15 minutes after the crash?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 09:03 am
Air traffic controllers realised as soon the first plane deviated from its flight plan that something was seriously wrong.

Casual observers might have thought it was an accident (until the second plane hit) but air controllers knew from the outset that this was a deliberate attack.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 09:11 am
There are some important structural design elements which would require more research than I have time to do right now, but the Sears Tower and John Hancock have some definite structural differences to the WTC Twin Towers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 11:07 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
>What puzzles me about 9/11 is that standard operational proceedures call for a military or air national guard aircraft to investigate all incidents of potential hijacking or irrational aircraft behaviour.

They didn't have time to figure things out and stop the planes before they crashed.

The timing of the response is described in detail here:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch1.htm

Scroll down to "1.2 IMPROVISING A HOMELAND DEFENSE"
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 11:16 am
oralloy wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
>What puzzles me about 9/11 is that standard operational proceedures call for a military or air national guard aircraft to investigate all incidents of potential hijacking or irrational aircraft behaviour.

They didn't have time to figure things out and stop the planes before they crashed.

The timing of the response is described in detail here:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch1.htm

Scroll down to "1.2 IMPROVISING A HOMELAND DEFENSE"

Also all the planes had their tracking devices turned off which makes them not that easy to find in a very big sky. But some of the military pilots who were scrambled that day have agonized over what they would do had they had to make a decision to shoot down a passenger liner full of people. I am sure all, while dismayed they could not stop it, are quietly grateful they were not ordered to do that and/or were not personally forced to make that choice.
0 Replies

AliceInWonderland

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 01:07 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Air traffic controllers realised as soon the first plane deviated from its flight plan that something was seriously wrong.

Casual observers might have thought it was an accident (until the second plane hit) but air controllers knew from the outset that this was a deliberate attack.

That's quite a statement to make without backing it up. I'd love to see the evidence that this is true.
0 Replies