Anal Sex

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 09:37 am
Re: Anal Sex
Antonio2003 wrote:
i want to have anal sex with my gf butshe doesn't let me. she says it hurts.
moreover, she says its not normal.
wanted to know what percentage of women do it and enjoy it?
i have never had it and i think must be great cuz its much tighter. Am I a pervert?
do you gals like it too?
sometimesi think i should go to a prostitute and pay for it, but i think its not moral.
any way wanna experience it at least once.

What is astounding is that you think women, even on anonymous forum, are going to answer a question about whether or not they have had and/or enjoy anal sex.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 09:53 am
I don't think it's astounding at all. There is nothing wrong with anal sex. If you enjoy it and your partner enjoys it, great.

But it's obvious that his girlfriend doesn't like it or is unwilling to try it. Maybe she is scared it will hurt. Maybe she's done it before and it did hurt. We don't know the full story behind (no pun intended) this.

Yes, some women really like it. Some hate it. Some couldn't care less. A lot depends on your body and how you go about doing it.

Perhaps you should ask her to just try it with you once and if at any point she doesn't like what's happening, you stop and that's that. No anal sex.

If she won't even try it, there must be a reason. And regardless of the reason, it's her body and you have to respect that.

By the way, going to a prostitute because you feel like you have to have anal sex seems a little bizarre to me. And if you do, your girlfriend has a right to know.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 10:11 am
From the original post, it sounds like masturbation would be your best bet for screwing an a$$hole....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 10:23 am
DrewDad wrote:
From the original post, it sounds like masturbation would be your best bet for screwing an a$$hole....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 11:50 am
DrewDad wrote:

It seems he wanted to do this as he thought it would be "tighter".

Maybe he should take advantage of those willy enlargement emails that always seem to be in the junk mail....you know, sort of come at the problem from another angle.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 05:56 pm
Sounds to me from this and the other sex-related post that Antonio is:

a) young
b) curious
c) has sex on the brain, and
d) may not be ready to settle down with one lady.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 05:59 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I don't think it's astounding at all. There is nothing wrong with anal sex. If you enjoy it and your partner enjoys it, great.

But it's obvious that his girlfriend doesn't like it or is unwilling to try it. Maybe she is scared it will hurt. Maybe she's done it before and it did hurt. We don't know the full story behind (no pun intended) this.

Yes, some women really like it. Some hate it. Some couldn't care less. A lot depends on your body and how you go about doing it.

Perhaps you should ask her to just try it with you once and if at any point she doesn't like what's happening, you stop and that's that. No anal sex.

If she won't even try it, there must be a reason. And regardless of the reason, it's her body and you have to respect that.

By the way, going to a prostitute because you feel like you have to have anal sex seems a little bizarre to me. And if you do, your girlfriend has a right to know.

That's a good mature and sensible attitude Bella and in the spirit of that, how do you like anal sex and how often do you engage in it? enquiring minds want to know....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 07:01 pm
Re: Anal Sex
Roxxxanne wrote:

What is astounding is that you think women, even on anonymous forum, are going to answer a question about whether or not they have had and/or enjoy anal sex.

whoooo hooooo - you haven't met some of the ladies here Rox. Laughing

where the hell is shewolf? I saw her a minute ago talkin' about a fifi, she'll do anything I hear.

me? my husband regularly tells me I am the only woman on the planet who does not beg for ass love.

No thanks, I'll pass. I never keep by back to the door in any room in my house. the wolverine's got quite of bit of indian in him, and can sneak up real quiet.
0 Replies

Antonio2003

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 05:31 am
if women don't wanna answer the question then we can ask men:
how aften do you drill your woman's ass?
does she enjoy it or just does it to please you.
wat do you mean you have sex on the brain?
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 05:33 am
Antonio2003 wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 05:43 am
Shocked Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:04 am
Look, speaking as a woman, - - - if your partner is dead against anal sex, then don't push the subject. I bet if she asked you to give some other dude head for her sexual pleasure you'd have something to say about it....

But, if she is curious...the best thing to do with her agreement, is start off gently and slowly over a longish period of time, using your fingers (or hers) and lots and lots of lubrication. If she likes it, she may change her mind, but many people decide from the outset that it's not for them.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:05 am
Antonio2003 wrote:
if women don't wanna answer the question then we can ask men:
does she enjoy it or just does it to please you.
wat do you mean you have sex on the brain?

1. The only thing I've "drilled" in recent times, is the wall in the lounge, in order to fit a bracket for the TV.

2. My wife didn't enjoy it, as it was very noisy and caused a lot of dust.

3. The phrase "sex on the brain" means that someone keeps thinking about sex, almost to the point of being a pain in the ass.

I think you should take up the challenge mentioned earlier in this thread, before carrying on with your near obsession to have anal sex. Why not allow your partner to insert a pre warmed twelve inch cucumber into your gently yielding rear orifice, and then let her proceed to ram it in and out at reasonable speed, whilst shouting "Who's the daddy?" for about ten minutes.
Then...... wait until the next time you have to do number two's, before making the decision as to whether to proceed with your venture.

With all your apparent fascination/obsession towards the idea of having anal sex, I was just wondering.........

When you ask whether you should go to a prostitute for such a thing, you were thinking of a female one, right?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:23 am
getting drilled.............that just sounds so............unpleasant.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:06 am
Quote:
getting drilled.............that just sounds so............unpleasant.

I get the feeling there the remake of the movie will be:

"Me, Tarzan. You scum."
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:42 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

That's a good mature and sensible attitude Bella and in the spirit of that, how do you like anal sex and how often do you engage in it? enquiring minds want to know....

I don't care for it.

However, there are a few key words to successful anal penetration: Lube, lube, lube, lube.

And take it slow.

Very Happy
0 Replies

Antonio2003

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:03 pm
Lord Ellpus,
I don't mind if she sticks a dildo or cucumber up my ass in return for anal sex. But 12 inches is not fair. I'm an 8 incher myself. Don't forget Justice.
I have never pushed her. she told me only once that she doesn't like it and I never talked about it again.
I don't like giving oral pleasure to a woman, no matter who she is and how attractive she is. It is disgussting for me. However, I do it for her, just cuz she likes it.
And I'm sorry for the word 'dril'. English is not my 1st language. I wasn't aware of its conotations.
By the way, why all men and women are equally reserevd to talk about their anal stories in an ananymous forum?
Bella Dea, did you mean that you have it and enjoy it?
PS. Homosexuals should be hanged by their nuts.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:17 pm
Antonio2003 wrote:
Lord Ellpus,
I don't mind if she sticks a dildo or cucumber up my ass in return for anal sex. But 12 inches is not fair. I'm an 8 incher myself. Don't forget Justice.
I have never pushed her. she told me only once that she doesn't like it and I never talked about it again.
I don't like giving oral pleasure to a woman, no matter who she is and how attractive she is. It is disgussting for me. However, I do it for her, just cuz she likes it.
And I'm sorry for the word 'dril'. English is not my 1st language. I wasn't aware of its conotations.
By the way, why all men and women are equally reserevd to talk about their anal stories in an ananymous forum?
Bella Dea, did you mean that you have it and enjoy it?

Hmmmm....only eight inches, eh? Maybe you live in a cold climate, wot?
Search around for a mini cucumber, maybe.

Just out of interest, is this girl that is soon to be the lucky recipient of a back door drilling, the same one that you were deeply in love with, but didn't know how to approach and talk about marriage and kids?
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64841

If it is, then I must say you are a pretty fast mover, despite your minor handicap.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:20 pm
Hey, Lord Ellpus is catching on!

Very nice work, grasshopper.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:15 pm
Antonio2003 wrote:

Why? You might learn a thing or two from them!
0 Replies