Never in my life have I felt so UNcomfortable

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:31 am
He never came back, so it's all good... I haven't had any problems since.. but thanks everyone!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:53 am
Yep your situation is different because you are really there for your workers. They KNOW you have their backs and are comfortable with the fact that should any situation arise that concerns them, you will jump right in and nip it in the bud.

I am probably looking at worst-case-scenario and not CL's situation in particular. That statement brings back horrific memories for me, when I really needed management to help me and not persecute me when I finally pleaded for help with a situation. I really feel resentful that they witnessed and ignored a lot of what happened and then punished me for complaining.

Anyhoo I am sure CL will handle this one in her own way. She certainly is not lacking opinions, advice and input from us all!!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 04:57 pm
Sorry I, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, wasn't there to adjust some attitudes when you needed it, Heeven. (((((Heeven))))) I absolutely despise men who intentionally victimize women in any meaningful way. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 05:11 pm
Being 45 I hate when 20somethings refer to a 41 year old as "old". Makes me cringe. I look at my gray hair in a new light. You'll be there someday Crazie!
0 Replies