he doesn't have the guts to ask me out?

Amigo

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 06:51 pm
" One who hesitates is lost"
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:34 am
aww thanks for the encouragement..
tomorrow ill get to see him... i have to give him these books he asked me to buy for him.. but tomorrow i wont ask him ... i dont know i dont think i should yet.
maybe i should wait- a week? or 2? or 3?
i dont know.. tomorow.. ill see how i feel..
and yeah..

i dont know
0 Replies

A -

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:45 am
loveislikearose3 ,

hey, it's not funny anymore Evil or Very Mad
do it, we spent so much time reading you and giving advices. Twisted Evil
Where is our reward?? Razz

You do think too much about it. Do it, then you be happy or calm at least,
that is you may look for somebody else. Very Happy
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:02 am
What's the worse that could happen? He could say no, point and laugh at you and tell all of his friends that you asked him out. On the other hand, he could say yes, become obsessed with you, stalk you and call you constantly.

What do you have to loose? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:18 pm
haha Laughing

umm.. yeah
i saw him yesterday..
but for now i think that i shouldnt hurry things up..
if he likes me .. maybe he'll ask me out instead ..
but if i do get with him soon..
ill post it here Very Happy
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:28 pm
You havn't got the guts to ask him out have you?

besides hes probably gay. All the good ones are...

can anyone see the irony here?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 10:43 pm
They're both kind of scared to ask each other out.

Funny: 2 shy people may never get together.

One of you better take the intiative, or you both end up with someone who is louder and pushier...

Thats an irony I've noted about these situations.

You rarely see 2 extremely shy people together.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 12:46 am
extra medium wrote:

One of you better take the intiative, or you both end up with someone who is louder and pushier...

Uh... You know what, I've been living proof of that crap! You'd better ask him out... Rolling Eyes

I've also waited too long, only to let the girl that I was interested in be swept away by someone else. Ask him out right now. Do it over the phone if it's easier.

Then again, I've also meen rejected a couple of times when I did muster up the nerve to ask. Who hasn't. It's called life...

And don't mind what I said earlier, I was just being an ass.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:55 am
One central key to it is: you MUST DEVELOP A THICK SKIN.

Don't worry about rejection. Just keep asking and asking and asking and asking.

At first its hard and you get rejected a lot and its painful and it just seems stupid.

But after awhile, IF YOU KEEP BEING REALLY PERSISTENT AT IT, you get good at it, and start having a lot of success.

But its just like working out or playing music or learning a sport or something. You have to really work at it, and be willing to fail, and work thru it.

Ask him out. Even if he says no, you will learn from it. You will get closer to the guy you should really be with. You will be better and more ready when the next guy comes along...
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 12:05 am
thank you!
aw thank you so much for all the support..
though u help with humor u still help..
but right now im going to wait a LITTLE while..
and then yeah... Smile
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 02:21 am
I'm going to stop smoking...............tomorrow. yes. I will. I really will.... You watch me, when i finish this pack.

Loveislikearose, you do it your way hunny bun and have fun doin it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 02:32 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Ask him if he will come over to your house and help you hang a picture. Then when he shows up answer the door in the nude.

Then, gently take him by the hand and show him where you want the picture hung.
0 Replies

loveislikearose3

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 01:20 am
dadpad wrote:

Loveislikearose, you do it your way hunny bun and have fun doin it.

aww thanks .. you're the only one out of all the people that said "do it your way"
thanks again..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:32 am
Sure, do it your way. But you are going to feel pretty bad if someone else asks him out before you get up the nerve to do it. It'll be one of those "what if's" that you'll wonder about for the rest of your life.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 12:08 pm
"I'm going to stop smoking...............tomorrow. yes. I will. I really will.... You watch me, when i finish this pack."

LOL
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:04 pm
If you're too shy to say something to him then pique his interest some other way. Next time you walk past him give him a great big knowing wink or cheekily poke your tongue out or something completely UN-YOU, then just go on your way. At least you'll get more of a reaction than you're getting now.

If he doesn't respond well at least you won't feel mortified by his rejection - which is what you are scared of now.
0 Replies

username

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:24 pm
Do it NOW. It doesn't have to be a big thing. It doesn't have to be a date. You don't even need a very good reason. You know him. He's asked you to do at least one favor for him. It's not like you're walking up to a stranger. The next time you see him, say "I'm kinda hungry, I didn't have time for lunch--you wanna go out for some pizza (coffee, bagel, dessert)." If he's interested and just shy, he may very well welcome the chance. You don't need to make a huge investment of yourself right off. You're just going out for pizza. See how it goes (and if he says no, maybe it's because he just ate himself and is feeling particularly fat and can't imagine that someone as neat as you would be interested in somebody as nerdy as him). There are all kinds of little first steps you can do to test the water, some that don't even involve food, that won't make you feel like you're making a fool of yourself. Take a little step, if a big one feels too scary.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 03:49 pm
DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY ASK HIM!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 03:15 pm
Did she ever ask?

Will we ever know?
0 Replies