"Reverse" Racism

dlowan

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:00 am
Nope.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:03 am
Not suprising, the politically correct braindeadness that hangs around A2K like a dark cloud would appear over my thread.

Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:36 am
Lol!!!

Listen tarbaby, if you want to discuss whatever it is that is bugging you, discuss it...these gloomy gnomic mutterings are simply attention seeking, as far as I can see, with no meat.

But, go for it if that is what you wish to do,

Have a nice day and a great dark and gloomy mutter.

So far you are sounding like Eeyore when he lost his tail.

Sayonara.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:42 am
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 10:54 am
I've seen a lot of stupid threads in this forum, but this has to be one of the most idiotic. We're supposed to guess what the thread topic is? We're asked to believe that cjhsa has "been subjected to racism here on the board for opposing ILLEGAL immigration into the United States," yet he won't provide any links to examples of this so-called "reverse racism?" WTF? It's like a puzzle that we're supposed to solve, and only cjhsa has the key, but he won't reveal it to anyone. This certainly isn't philosophy. It's not even debate. It's just pathetic whinging.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 11:02 am
"Reverse racism" is code for whenever a white person thinks he's being disadvantaged by a non-white person.

Kind of like shouting "class warfare" when someone else talks about opposing tax cuts for rich folks.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 11:52 am
It's not code....that's just your spin. It's a statement, and quite clear.

I've been told by people on this board that their mission is to piss off white people as much as possible, and had it directed at me.

How would you feel?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 11:57 am
I'd laugh my ass off, personally . . . care to provide more than one quote to support your contention? After all, people is more than one person, so you must be alleging that this admission to a "mission to piss off white people" has been made more than once.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 11:57 am
I think that people who say that their mission is to piss off white people are being facetious--or trying to draw a rise out of you. Apparently they've succeeded...
0 Replies

Mahealani

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:01 pm
cjhsa wrote:
How would you feel?

WAAAAAH! WAAAAH! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

There... is that about right? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:05 pm
As a white person, I am shocked and appalled at the treatment that CJ is talking about.

I thank God that people like CJ are there to stand up for me.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:05 pm
Mah, did you get banned and return as a new poster?

Most people with 26 posts wouldn't be in here right about now.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:06 pm
Cool, ebrown is now a stalker, amongst other things.
0 Replies

Mahealani

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:17 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Mah, did you get banned and return as a new poster?

Most people with 26 posts wouldn't be in here right about now.

Assuming you're addressing moi, no, I have never been registered on this board before now; no, I have never been banned from this board; and, yes I'm a new poster.

I'm not sure what your second sentence is supposed to mean but do get the distinct impression that because I'm a relative newcomer you feel I either shouldn't be posting in "your" thread or at this time of day. This is a public discussion board...I'll visit and post whenever and wherever I bloody well please. Don't like it? Bite me....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:18 pm
Well then Mah, welcome to A2K. I guess....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:19 pm
ebp, I am pleased you have decided to use my quote in your sig. You wear it well.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:19 pm
lani, Good for you! cjh makes less sense the more he posts, and he's allowed. LOL
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:32 pm
cjhsa wrote:
It's not code....that's just your spin. It's a statement, and quite clear.

I've been told by people on this board that their mission is to piss off white people as much as possible, and had it directed at me.

How would you feel?

to piss of 'white' people? wha? 'cept for the folks i met personally i've got no clue who's what color. neither do i care. cj, if there's a reason why you're so grumpy (and unpolite even to people you've met for the first time) it might be more sensible to explain it. not everyone is following every single post of yours or is interested in researching what upsets you - if you want to discuss it, the work has to be done by you. otherwise, as others said, we have no debate.
i had no beef with you on here, but i really don't get this thread. politeness never hurt anyone, even when angry.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:33 pm
I am still trying to figure out what this thread is really all about.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 12:36 pm
Since nobody understands it, and I don't want to get into nitty gritty details (though I could), I'd like to just delete the thread. But how do I go about doing that?
0 Replies