Don't Rule This Out

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:30 pm
Nothing to defend against, B9000--your fantasy world of dark terrors has absolutely no effect on me.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:31 pm
and this is how an interesting thread is completely derailed by Brandon, again, sheesh

Jerk

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:36 pm
My "New Post" page shows Sturgis as the last post at 5:31.

But, Cycloptichorn is the last post at 5:31.

What's up with that?

Did Sturgis post and then delete real fast or is Cycloptichorn really Sturgis or is A2K messed up?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:38 pm
squinney wrote:

What's up with that?

Did Sturgis post and then delete real fast or is Cycloptichorn really Sturgis or is A2K messed up?

vast right wing conspiracy.... no doubt in my mind. This would not have happened on Clinton's watch.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:39 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
squinney wrote:

What's up with that?

vast right wing conspiracy.... no doubt in my mind. This would not have happened on Clinton's watch.

Do you have any evidence for that assertion?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:40 pm
nah.... just a hunch.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:46 pm
squinney wrote:

What's up with that?

Your eyesight is fine Squinney...I posted a response which I then realized was out of place, so I deleted it.

Or did I?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:51 pm
nah.... just a hunch.

But you stated, on what is a public forum, clearly that it was your opinion that "this would not have happened on Clinton's watch". Can you provide any specific link on your argument for that, or any argument at all, or are we to deduce that this is just one more of those broadsweeping hate-filled insinuations that's so typical of the liberals on this site, who apparently prefer to spend their energy on bashing our government even in the face of the threat of conspirative terrorist cells being able to any moment now unleash unparallelled horror on the Western world?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:52 pm
Another Brandon9000 School of Political Confusion graduate ! ! !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:53 pm
Nice threads on your strawman, there, Habibi -- is that thrift shop, or from your private wardrobe?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:54 pm
nimh wrote:
nah.... just a hunch.

But you stated, on what is a public forum, clearly that it was your opinion that "this would not have happened on Clinton's watch". Can you provide any specific link on your argument for that, or any argument at all, or are we to deduce that this is just one more of those broadsweeping hate-filled insinuations that's so typical of the liberals on this site, who apparently prefer to spend their energy on bashing our government even in the face of the threat of conspirative terrorist cells being able to any moment now unleash unparallelled horror on the Western world?

or... we could just smoke a number and I'll slip Rocky Horror and The Wall into the dvd.... Set you got any papers?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:56 pm
Oh yeah, hunnerts of 'em . . . i roll my own cigarettes, too . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:56 pm
Rocky Horror . . . a classic . . .

Dance through the time warp again . . .
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:57 pm
It's just a jump to the Left...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 04:59 pm
Setanta wrote:
Another Brandon9000 School of Political Confusion graduate ! ! !

Hey, I try, I try ... can't equal the real thing tho.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:00 pm
Is that Brandon over there with the shiny black shoes.... oh ****... flush the doobage....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:02 pm
I have a hunch that Bush thinks the earth turns because he makes a poop each morning. Did you hear his speech on the economy and tax breaks today? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:08 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Did you hear his speech on the economy and tax breaks today?
It sounded good to me
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:12 pm
Setanta wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I suspect you are like that in real life too though. Which saddens me.

You do not, of course, know anything about me, least of all that there is any basis for your snotty accusations. Your mealy mouthed, and probably lying, hypocricy is noted, however.

I am grateful I know nothing about you. It makes my life peaceful. But, I wasn't lying. That fact that you are most likely the same arrogant smartass in real life as you are here does sadden me. It saddens me because other people must have to deal with you on an inter-personal level. I feel bad for them. Honestly and truly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:14 pm
As i pointed out, you know nothing about me. That you indulge a morbid and baseless sorrow is a matter of indifference to me.
0 Replies