Don't Rule This Out

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:30 pm
Setanta wrote:
John Adams used the infamous "XYZ affair," and the rabble rousing slogan "Millions for defense, not one penny for tribute" to whip up electoral fear in Congress, and ram the Alien and Sedition Act through. He then used what he alleged were the powers the Act gave him to lock up newspaper publishers and editors critical of his administration. The second President of the United States, Adams was also the first single term President. The 1800 election came down to a squabble in the Democratic Republican Party--Adams didn't even make it over the event horizon.

You worry too much, Bear . . .

I worry.... I worry a lot.... I worry for all of you.... I'm a care bear...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:31 pm
Re: Don't Rule This Out
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
. . . I never was paranoid about our government until bush and I was an adult in the Nixon years....

I think that your "adultness" is subject to debate, even now . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:33 pm
thank goodness.... given what I've seen of real live adults... Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:34 pm
Yeah, i don't wanna grow up neither . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:44 pm
we're the toys'r'us pack....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:52 pm
The fact remains that the thread thesis is a suggestion of terrible wrongdoing by Bush without even a hint of evidence.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:54 pm
Bear, do you think B9000's lower lip is permanently stuck about three inches beyond his upper lip?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:56 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
The fact remains that the thread thesis is a suggestion of terrible wrongdoing by Bush without even a hint of evidence.[/quote

no little girl, it's me stating my opnion and admitting as I state it that it's just a hunch. That's all you get Miss Thing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:56 pm
If you pout like that all the time, you'll get lines in your face that will never go away . . .
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:57 pm
Setanta wrote:
Bear, do you think B9000's lower lip is permanently stuck about three inches beyond his upper lip?

You seem to be under the delusion that you can discredit someone's debating assertions with mere insults, but in the view of most people, such tactics only discredit the poster. It's a measure of the strength of your position that you usually cannot oppose my ideas logically. By any rational standard a post like this only means: you lose.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:59 pm
I've logically opposed your idiotic political theses time and again. Your conceit is hilarious, but unjustitied. As the Bear pointed out, he said he had a hunch. There is nothing to prove or disprove here . . . and as i've pointed out, when you pout like that all the time it makes ugly lines on your face . . .
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:00 pm
Setanta wrote:
I've logically opposed your idiotic political theses time and again. Your conceit is hilarious, but unjustitied. As the Bear pointed out, he said he had a hunch. There is nothing to prove or disprove here . . . and as i've pointed out, when you pout like that all the time it makes ugly lines on your face . . .

Well I have a hunch that you're responsible for a string of unsolved bank robberies. It's a measure of the pathetic weakness of the liberal case against the administration that you are reduced to posting conspiracy hunches.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
No one is reduced to anything, the Bear is just amusing himself, and looking for a conversation. It is a measure of the sourness of your virtual puss that you keep taking broad brush swipes at "liberals" . . . i'm tellin' ya, those lines will never come out . . .
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Setanta wrote:
No one is reduced to anything, the Bear is just amusing himself, and looking for a conversation. It is a measure of the sourness of your virtual puss that you keep taking broad brush swipes at "liberals" . . . i'm tellin' ya, those lines will never come out . . .

You're always in a bad mood after a B9000 trouncing. Some people are not psychologically equipped to lose.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:23 pm
You think you're a winner in some kinda debate . . .

Oh man, thanks for the comic relief . . . there is nothing so amusing in a political context as paranoid self-delusion, and no one tops you for that, Boss . . .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:26 pm
I would agree that this thread started as a paranoid delusion.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:28 pm
First you need to find someone making such a contention, McWhitey, then you'd be in a position to agree with it . . .

Did you attend the B9000 School of Political Confusion, too?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:31 pm
Re: Don't Rule This Out
I am beginning to think the bush administration is cooking up an end run around Congress and the American people for bush to remain in the oval office after 2008.

No links, just a hunch.

Found one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:33 pm
No, you found what you are pleased to consider a paranoid delusion. For you to agree that this thread started as a paranoid delusion, you'd need someone else to make the contention--unless, of course, you are agreeing with yourself. Do you have a mirror next to your monitor, McWhitey?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
go away Brandon......please. I said it was just a hunch. Read.

that Brandon - never listens, unless it's to screaming while heads are being sawed off <sigh>
0 Replies