Please help me!

honey rose cr

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:20 pm
Why are you now having to put an underscore replacing the 'e' in SEX!!!? Whereas in your first post you were quite happily saying the S word?

I think you need to have more s_x...whatever s underscore x is.....

I love sex! Peace out

P.S My soul is telling me to have sex.... What else is your conscience apart from your soul? It's the basic instinct of human survival, if the big man didn't want us to survive he wouldn't have given us the means of SEXUAL production... we would have to reproduce asexual...all on our lonesome... BTW Cosmic, what do you do for fun?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:27 pm
Cosmic Energy wrote:
You are tought about s_x education is because you society have no moral values. The whole of western world are drowned in the pleaseure of skin
not in the pleasure of soul.

And God never made s_x pleasurable its the people finding it pleasurable and are like blind leading a blind are spreading the sin all around.

The act of reproduction is a very sacred act, to produce progeny, its not meant to be exposed publically on net, movies, etc which your society is doing. Such society is meant to have no moral ethics and are equialent to animals because the animals feel the highest pleasure while eating food and having s_x.

But real humans are above all these sensual pleasures who find pleasure in soul and God. Doing good to others and in upholding the real human ethical values.

So how many doorbells do you ring in a day?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:37 pm
God never made sex pleasurable?! whoaa whoaaa....
you're going too far!
haven't you ever touched yourself?
yeah, yeah, it's a horrible experience.

This whole thread makes me think of those men who cut off a little girls' clitoris and sew up her vagina so she will never know 'pleasure' during sex.

It's creepy like Kathy Lee.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:47 pm
NOTHING is as creepy as Kathy Lee...

... except maybe Cuppycake.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:55 pm
Re: why u had sex
Cosmic Energy wrote:
Accepting someone penis and sperms is a sin

and by aborting you will commit more sin by killing an unborn baby

y u had sex knowing u r underaged

u also commited sin by even knowing about sex in ur teen

er..., Cosmic? How did you come to be here if someone didn't accept someone's penis and sperm. Or was yours another of those miracle births?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:59 pm
Someone's a HERO!
0 Replies

mommaofone

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 04:30 pm
been there myself
I am sorry to hear that you are in such a pickle but I have been there myse3lf...i found out that I was pregnant with my son on my 19th birthday...sounds like I may have been a bit older than you but it was not in my plans either....well I suggest first being seen by dr...you still have a few options after that.....what about a consuling center...i am ghlad that your boyfriend is beign supportive but remember that ultimitly this decision weighs more heavily on you...take care
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 03:04 am
Cosmic Energy wrote:
You are tought about s_x education is because you society have no moral values. The whole of western world are drowned in the pleaseure of skin
not in the pleasure of soul.

And God never made s_x pleasurable its the people finding it pleasurable and are like blind leading a blind are spreading the sin all around.

The act of reproduction is a very sacred act, to produce progeny, its not meant to be exposed publically on net, movies, etc which your society is doing. Such society is meant to have no moral ethics and are equialent to animals because the animals feel the highest pleasure while eating food and having s_x.

But real humans are above all these sensual pleasures who find pleasure in soul and God. Doing good to others and in upholding the real human ethical values.

Can I ask what religion preaches what you are saying. I would be interested in knowing.
0 Replies