Please help me!

Sera

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 04:58 pm
I think I may be pregnant, but I'm underage. I've spoken to my boyfriend, Samwyn, and he's being really supportive, I don't want my mum to find out, but I'm against having an abortion.

Please help me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,665 • Replies: 47
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:02 pm
Are you in the United States? If so, then go to a Planned Parenthood clinic and ask for prenatal care and also for
some counseling in regards to alternatives (adoption etc.).

Good luck!
0 Replies

Samwyn

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:07 pm
Sera, what the hell are you doing?!
0 Replies

Sera

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:12 pm
No, I'm in the UK.
Sam, I had to tell someone, keeping it just between us isn't helping!
I have to go for know, my mums bak in a minute, I'll speak to u later.

Luv Ser
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:14 pm
Uh oh! I hope she is ok. Calamity Jane, excellent advice. I certainly hope she takes it.
0 Replies

Samwyn

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:16 pm
You should tell your mum before anyone else. You don't even know if you're deffinatly up the duff!

I love you
Sam

((I'm so sorry, if you are preggers, I'll support you through the adoption))
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:19 pm
Why do I feel like I am eavesdropping? Embarrassed
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 05:24 pm
I agree that you should tell your mum, if you are pregnant it's better she knows sooner than later.

I myself would be against getting rid of my baby and if I found myself in your situation I would certainly tell my mum. At least tell someone you trust who would really be able 2 help.
I'd recommend going to a family planning clinic because you don't have to tell them your name and you can find out for certain if you are pregnant.

Can I just ask, how old are both of you?
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 06:16 pm
eavesdropping? seems like a scam to me...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 06:19 pm
Well, maybe I am eavesdropping on a scam?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 06:47 pm
I hope not, this is serious stuff...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2005 07:07 pm
Yes, ikt is serious stuff. I don't even know who she is and I'm worried about her!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 12:38 am
Honey Rose! Weren't you the one with the sick bunny? (I'm not sorry for hijacking this thread because I don't buy it for a second Twisted Evil ) If that was you, did he get better?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:30 am
No, we had to have him put down, he got really poorly and stopped eating and drinking, he wasn't really aware of what was going on around him, so I was the one that ended up making the decision...
But when my mum went out to talk to the vet, Barl stood up and looked at me, which ultimately made me worried I had made the wrong decision, but he was really ill and not getting any better so...
0 Replies

Sera

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 06:39 am
I'm sorry if you think this is a scam, I really, honestly came on here for help.
I've taken your advice and I spoke to my mum last night. It was the most terrifying thing I've ever had to do!
0 Replies

Sera

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 06:39 am
I'm sorry if you think this is a scam, I really, honestly came on here for help.
I've taken your advice and I spoke to my mum last night. It was the most terrifying thing I've ever had to do!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 07:10 am
Silly.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 10:06 am
winter break.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 02:11 pm
You gotta admit it seriously screams 'scam'! Why don't you use PMs for personal messages, we don't all need to read your conversations!

Anyway, I hope everything turns out alright for you...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:14 pm
Sorry about your little bunny, honey rose. Sad I was hoping he'd make it, we managed to nurse one thru, but we lost the first one we had that got ill. They can get so sick so fast that there's nothing to do.

As for "Sera" and "Samwyn," sorry kids, but it just seems a bit too coincidental that he stumbled onto your thread here...
0 Replies