Please help me!

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 04:34 am
It's OK, maybe he was destined as a life in a higher form?! Poor little Barley bun, but he did go downhill so fast. The thing I hate is that I was away for a week and someone else was looking after him, by the time I got back his eyes were red and I stroked him in the dark and he felt really flat(?) so I only had a coupla days at home with him and looking after him...My baby pets always get sick or die while I'm in Scotland...My cat got really ill, worse, when I was away and had to be put down....I think it may be a curse...!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 09:36 am
honey rose,

I highly doubt it's a curse :wink: . But, I do know one thing about cats (I run a homeless cat shelter). They stress and they grieve.

I have had cats here at the shelter one day and two days later are dead because they grieved themselves to death. The vet said if an animal decides it is going to die, it is going to die. Sad thing is, you don't know if your cat might grieve while you are away or not.

I try to live with this: It's not how long the cat lives; it's the quality of its life that counts.

From what I have read of your posts, you obviously loved your pets very much. I would say they were quite blessed.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:39 pm
Oh thankyou! Crying or Very sad
I was worried that I'd 'over-loved' Barley and over protected him, my first bunny died when he was 9...or 10...I think he was almost 10, and I didn't think I'd given him a particularly full life, I hadn't tried him on all different sorts of vegetables etc and I got him when I was 5, so I didn't really develop a relationship with him early on, plus I didn't have the right sort of attitude about cleaning his hutch out, so I vowed I'd give my second little bunny all the chances and fulfillment I could, I tried him on all sorts of things and saw cleaning him out, not as a chore, but as something good because he always used to come over and see what I was doing! (I'm beginning to cry now... Crying or Very sad ...)

He was my special little man and I always used to go out and check up on him like every two minutes (He was allowed to go into the compost heap and the shed etc, we have a little enclosed bit of garden.) so I was worried about him, but I think that used to irritate him, he always gave me dirty looks if I disturbed him!!

Barley was only 7 months old, so it was unfair, which is why I think maybe someone accidentally put him into bunny form and had to take him away again...if you see what I mean...!

Another reason I think it may be a curse, is that it's always the second animal that dies young...my cat was youngest of two, my hamster was youngest of 2, and my Barley bun...! Spooookkkyyy.... Well I've still got my manky mog, Big, who's deaf and actually going a bit senile, and is sat on my lap at the mo...licking my trousers.... Rolling Eyes ....

Thanku for what u said though. Smile
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 01:06 pm
honey_rose,

I know how you feel. I have the worst luck with bottle babies ~ the ones that are just born and lost their mommas. I will stay up for days with them, feeding them, making sure they potty, keeping them clean, fed, etc. Well, I have the worst track record there is with being able to get them to survive. I have talked to the vet. I have talked to other cat rescuers. What am I doing wrong? I have no clue. Every once in awhile I have one or two that for some reason make it.

My husband always tells me "How can you keep treating those babies like they are all going to live?"
I just look at him and go, "Duh, because I always expect them all to live." Men! (No offense guys.)
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 02:38 pm
Crying or Very sad Arr! You do have to expect them all to live otherwise you won't be putting your full devotion into helping them to survive! That's really nice that you do that sort of thing! Sorry if that sounds a bit cheesy...!

Thanks anyway..... : )
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 02:43 pm
I know honey_rose, it baffles me too. My husband takes it really hard when one dies. I think he is talking about putting my heart and soul into it and how can I keep doing that.

It's not cheesy. I love doing it. I don't have children and they are my babies.
0 Replies

Cosmic Energy

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
why u had sex
Accepting someone penis and sperms is a sin

and by aborting you will commit more sin by killing an unborn baby

y u had sex knowing u r underaged

u also commited sin by even knowing about sex in ur teen
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Re: why u had sex
Cosmic Energy wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I sin a lot.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:42 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I sin a lot.

You sin a lot, in a lot of different places.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 03:52 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I sin a lot.

You sin a lot, in a lot of different places.

That's why you love me like you do.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 04:37 pm
Cosmic Energy wrote:

and by aborting you will commit more sin by killing an unborn baby

y u had sex knowing u r underaged

Ohmygosh, what a wast of cosmic energy.

It's a sin only by your definition Laughing
Everyone else enjoys sex, thank goodness.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 04:40 pm
I'm with Ellpus. (Okay, not literally, but...)

What's up with this guy? One minute he's posting in perfectly articulate, intelligent English like a mature adult, and the next minute he's posting like a 13 year old sending IMs.

One personality to a person, CE!
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 02:23 pm
Dude, like what the hell? Oh no...I just sinned....I think....Wait a sec, I knew about sex when I was four...is that alright? Or is it just if you think about it in your teens?....BLEURGH! Shocked

Anyway sinning? I suppose you must be religious then and I hope not to offend you, but how are people meant to reproduce? Why did God make sex pleasurable and pretty fun to think about Very Happy if he didn't mean for us to have it and think about having it?
Yeah whateva!

Boys think about sex on average about every three minutes and girls every....10 minutes.....

Quote:

You wot m8? Sex is ALL teenagers think about!!! Also we're taught 'SEX education'! So we're taught about it...how are we not meant to know about it?

Quote:

Um yeah, sure it is.... Rolling Eyes ...so what, were you brought by a stork?

Love Honey_rose_cr
0 Replies

Cosmic Energy

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:31 am
You are tought about s_x education is because you society have no moral values. The whole of western world are drowned in the pleaseure of skin
not in the pleasure of soul.

And God never made s_x pleasurable its the people finding it pleasurable and are like blind leading a blind are spreading the sin all around.

The act of reproduction is a very sacred act, to produce progeny, its not meant to be exposed publically on net, movies, etc which your society is doing. Such society is meant to have no moral ethics and are equialent to animals because the animals feel the highest pleasure while eating food and having s_x.

But real humans are above all these sensual pleasures who find pleasure in soul and God. Doing good to others and in upholding the real human ethical values.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:45 am
I don't know: imaginary sex with God is just not doing it for me.

Cosmic Energy, your values and beliefs are yours, and
yours alone. Keep that in mind, when you disrespect other
peoples opinions and beliefs.

What you consider as sin is pure sensual pleasure for others,
who bypassed being brainwashed.
0 Replies

Cosmic Energy

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:52 am
Calamity jane

I tell the same to you..
Your ideas r yours ..dont point out them to me.

and its other way round you all r brain washed mere animal skin pleasures
0 Replies

Cosmic Energy

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:55 am
one more thing

I never meant that sinful thought that having s_x with God

.By meaning finding pleasure in God is beyond this nonsense s_x pleasure.

I guess you all brain washed people cannot understand this point

By the way y i talk to you bw people.

tc
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:56 am
Yes Cosmic Energy, you see that's the difference:
My ideas are all mine, yours come from someone else - the
belief in God.

Animal skin pleasures? I beg your pardon?
0 Replies

Cosmic Energy

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 09:57 am
u r right
u follow ur mind and body commands and support s_x

I follow my soul

tc
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 10:17 am
You'd do that Smile
God bless you!