Running into a problem, who's it gonna be?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:17 pm
Crazielady wrote:

you sure, you don't wanna scream CHOO CHOO while someone is riding you from behind

Bush has been doing that to me for that last five years.

Hurts like hell.
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:17 pm
Because
Just like anything it takes practice. Some people are better than others. With time and practice and effort they can grow with you. My first post did not concern marriage. It concerned commitment. Finding someone you like and giving them your focus. Not finding five guys you like and trying to focus. Try looking at five things far apart with binoculars. My guess is you may see one or you may see none trying to see all. If you focus on one and come to find out he's not right, why would you marry?
Come on. I'm real not totally on the right side. Just a more focused dating is what I propose. How do you know if you really like someone if you distracted by four other girls/guys? My guess is lust will always win. Always did with me. Who's best looking and who screws the best. That is no basis for a long term commitment.
I mean come on if thats the case I might just screw 500 woman because the majority have no clue on how to do it. They take off their clothes and lay there. May move a little here and there but don't have it. But I can teach 'em and they can learn. And I can,too. Every girl like something different and if you don't grow with them, you may discard them as incompatible!!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:18 pm
No kidding, soz! I made that mistake the first time around...marrying someone I'd never slept with. If only I'd known!

I don't recommend it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:20 pm
Thimble syndrome?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:29 pm
Re: Because
maddendominata wrote:
Just like anything it takes practice. Some people are better than others. With time and practice and effort they can grow with you. My first post did not concern marriage. It concerned commitment. Finding someone you like and giving them your focus. Not finding five guys you like and trying to focus. Try looking at five things far apart with binoculars. My guess is you may see one or you may see none trying to see all. If you focus on one and come to find out he's not right, why would you marry?

Way too young to be speaking of marriage, I am looking for a relationship that could someday bring marraige, but I am not looking for marraige

Quote:
Come on. I'm real not totally on the right side. Just a more focused dating is what I propose. How do you know if you really like someone if you distracted by four other girls/guys?

You just do, you know you like someone, can't explain it, feeling come into play and you can't get them off your mind...

Quote:
My guess is lust will always win. Always did with me.

Again, if I was looking for lust, I'd sleep with alot of guys, I know the difference between lust and love, I have felt both of them, If I was looking for lust then I wouldn't be waiting to have sex, I wouldn't be dating and I wouldn't be concerned about making the wrong choices, I wouldn't be taking my time to learn about each individual guy..... that may have been what you did, but you and I are two diffrenent people!

Quote:
Who's best looking and who screws the best. That is no basis for a long term commitment.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!!!!!

Quote:
I mean come on if thats the case I might just screw 500 woman because the majority have no clue on how to do it. They take off their clothes and lay there. May move a little here and there but don't have it. But I can teach 'em and they can learn. And I can,too. Every girl like something different and if you don't grow with them, you may discard them as incompatible!!!!

1) I am a girl and I don't just lay there....
2) THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:29 pm
you sound responsible
I had similar goals to your at twenty. I just hope you do whats right for you and don't exceed your goal of 9. And better yet, I hope you stay healthy and don't give in to the wrong asymptomatic guy. I have been to hell and back. I don't know you and I care. I just don't want people to go through what me and countless others in society have gone through. I wish you the best. Just don't screw your self and your emotions over. GOOD LUCK!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:50 pm
No, Gus. Worse. Extremely self-centered.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:55 pm
Another problem, I can't invite them all to my birthday get together, yet they all want to do something for my birthday

AHHHH
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:14 pm
And if she doesn't keep her goal of 9? Then what?

CL, and everyone else here I am sure, knows how I feel about the "Slut Syndrome" so don't get all high and mighty thinking that women who sleep with a lot of people are automatically going to get an STD or already have one. Which is exactly what you are saying in you posts. Don't sleep around or you'll be dirty. Don't sleep around or you'll get what you deserve.

CL, if that's what you want personally, I won't say it's a bad thing. It's a personal choice and a good one for you personally, if that's what you want. But should you "slip up" and go past that number, there is no reason you sould every feel guilty or dirty about it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:15 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Another problem, I can't invite them all to my birthday get together, yet they all want to do something for my birthday

AHHHH

I thought they all knew about each other?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
CL, if that's what you want personally, I won't say it's a bad thing. It's a personal choice and a good one for you personally, if that's what you want. But should you "slip up" and go past that number, there is no reason you sould every feel guilty or dirty about it.

You are right and thank you, it always seems to be a double standard with men and women on this issue

Many of my friends are well past nine and some well past 20 and 30, but I never look at them different...

I find sex to be very personal, that's just me... but not dirty, it is human nature, and i am just not comfortable with myself and my body to sleep with a lot of people, that is all
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:22 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

AHHHH

I thought they all knew about each other?

In a sense, yes, they all know I am seeing other people, dating, but they don't personally know each other and I'd find it to be quite awkward to have each guy trying to get my attention and especially the one I am close with, when we are together, it is just like we are a couple, we act like it and all, except we have not made a commitment, it is weird
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 05:30 pm
Your post reminded me of the song "unsent" by Alanis Morissette.
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 11:44 pm
Bella Dae needs to read up !!
I think you need some good sex ed Bella Dae.. I said what I said to her and I am done. I did the type stuff she is doing and ended up at square one because I felt the approach was wrong. And thats all Im saying here. Trying to share my experience and she said sex wasn't the basis. Ok. Obviously my advice was unwarranted and she sounds like she has her head on her shoulders. But then again, I thought I had it all figured out at twenty and did what she did and didn't get the results I expected. So thats why I say no more to her. Obviously she has her mind made up and she sounds sensible and I respect that. As for you and your swinging, I don't. And if you read the current health literature (even text for lay people) you would know that each partner, symptomatic or asymptomatic ( meaning they don't know they got it and do) significantly increases your risk of contracting an STD. Thats why GENITAL WARTS AND GENITAL HERPES are so prevalent. People like you that think sex is one big video arcade. Until you run out of quarters or all your games break. Now just leave me alone. Obviously we disagree and I can agree to disagree. Since I know you need the last word, go on and say what you need to critique me one last time and I can assure you I have no further interest in entertaining the swinger subject or promiscuity for that matter. I'm done, go on defending yourself and behavior all you want and call me all the JESUS FREAK you want. I don't care. Thanks.
Once again to the girl that posted this. Best of Luck, I hope everything works out well for you!! Have a happy B-day!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 07:46 am
Crazielady420 wrote:

AHHHH

I'm tellin' ya, two words: nerf bats.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:29 pm
I hate to say this, but you may have to be "sick" on your birthday!

Either that, or a real whiz at scheduling!

Sorry I'm laughing, but I was just thinking back to a couple of months ago when you were agonizing over leaving whatsisname and afraid of being all alone out there. Sure didn't take you long, now, did it?!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time on your birthday! Seriously, you need to tell the guy you like best "yes," and tell the others you're sorry, but you already made plans before they asked. I really don't see any other way out.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:12 am
jespah wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

AHHHH

I'm tellin' ya, two words: nerf bats.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 02:02 pm
Don't know if I already said this, but just an udpate.. I am down to two now
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 02:11 pm
hey Crazylady - I haven't read any of the answers yet, but I think you want to pass on these 3 and possibly look for a combo - like a No. 2 who doesn't drink, or a No. 1 who is more outgoing Smile

I'm glad I'm not 'available' anymore - I think finding a partner is tough... almost as hard as finding good service in a restaurant! ha ha

Good luck!
0 Replies