Vietnam Vet Upsets Army Recruiters

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 03:08 am
What Mortkat doesn't tell is that the ruling only applies to the Province of Quebec.

What Morkat furthermore doesn't tell is that Canadian citizens per se are by far better covered with health services than any American without a private health insurance she/he has to pay for.
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 03:39 am
It is stunningly obvious that Walter Hinteler is almost completely untrained in debate. No wonder since all of the good professors disappeared from Germany when they were either chased out or murdered in the late thirties or early forties.

I GAVE A LINK. IT IS IN THIS POST. WALTER HINTELER GIVES NO LINK. HIS UNSOURCED OPINION ABOUT THE HEALTH SYSTEM IN THE US IS USELESS.

Woiyo- What english major doesn't dare tell everyone is that the Canadian Health System has been declared as a health system that produces an intolerable inequity.

Who says this? The Supreme Court of Canada--that's who.

Now, English major will fulminate and offer all kinds of excuses but she cannot erase the record

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110006813

Read it, woiyo. It says that the Supreme Court of Canada RULED that the vaunted Canadian health-care system produces intolerable inequality.

Who said it?

Someone in the U. S.?

No

It was the Supreme Court of C A N A D A.

The court's decision strikes down a Quebec law BANNING private medical insurance and is bound to upend similar laws in other provinces. CANADA IS THE ONLY NATION OTHER THAN CUBA AND NORTH KOREA THAT BANS PRIVAE HEALTH INSURANCE.

You got that, Woiyo? CUBA AND NORTH KOREA!!!!!
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 03:41 am
Walter Hinteler is wrong as usual- My link says:

"The court'sd decision strikes down a Quebec law bannign private medical insurace and IS BOUND TO UPEND SIMILAR LAWS IN OTHER PROVINCES."

Will someone explain to Walter Hinteler what "Similar laws in other provinces"means?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:57 am
Canada is a wonderful country and 99% of the people there are wonderful people.

I am not going to get into the differences regarding how we are governed. The Canadaian People are obviously comfortable with how they are governed and I will not get into any arguments on "which is better".

But they can keep that child Englishmajor and maybe try to put it through it educational system again. Apparently the first time through, it retained nothing.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 08:17 am
Mortkat,

It appears that Walter is correct and your editorial from the WSJ is not exactly true.

Top court strikes down Quebec private health-care ban

the unanimous ruling applies only to Quebec

Now lets compare 2 of your statements Mort....

Quote:
"The court'sd decision strikes down a Quebec law bannign private medical insurace and IS BOUND TO UPEND SIMILAR LAWS IN OTHER PROVINCES."

Quote:
Read it, woiyo. It says that the Supreme Court of Canada RULED that the vaunted Canadian health-care system produces intolerable inequality.

Perhaps you are unaware that a provincial law is not the same as a national law in Canada. Your statement is completely inaccurate and fabricated. The Supreme Court in Canada made no such ruling about the Canadian health-care system. It ruled solely on the Quebec system.

After you corrected my spelling the other day Mort I can't help but point out "court'sd" and "bannign" in your post here. People that live in glass houses Mort...

And your house is very fragile. You seem to be barely holding on.
0 Replies