Are you, as a straight person, intimidated by gay/lesbians?

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:24 pm
I am not intimidated by Gay men or women...but I am by Transgenders
ie men to women -as down here they are like 6ft and will scream and spit at you, if you look at them....very paranoid individuals!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:28 pm
J_B
I reiterate "To my knowledge I never had any friends or aquaintences who were gay".
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:33 pm
JB

When I was growing up being gay was not something that was advertised. It was deep in the closet.
0 Replies

PrincessYanu

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 04:39 am
The only time i have ever had any sort of a problem with a gay guy or lesbian, was when i lived with this gay guy Rory.

I have big feet for a girl, and this guy could fit into my shoes and stuff.
It was incredibly awkward for me to explain to him why i didnt want a guy wearing my shoes. I mean if the guy needed to throw on my sneakers in an emergency or something, im pretty cool with that. But this guy was into my heels and boots and stuff. That was just pretty awkward for me.
0 Replies

PrincessYanu

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 04:43 am
Jeez I almost forgot one thing,

at my grad party in front of my parents and everything, this girl from my highschool who was soooo wasted, kinda lunged at me and tried to lick me or kiss me or something, but then she fell over into a table of food.
I've never been clear if she was making a pass at me, or was just pretty damn drunk and couldnt help it lol, but she made me and my parents pretty uncomfortable.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 05:55 am
Princess, I love that avatar you've got there. and I do mean that sincerely. It kicks ass.
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 10:59 am
Slappy Doo Hoo-

Quote:
Just by blacks and puerto ricans.

Que? Me gusto los. Okay so I don't speak spanish ...
but really, why do you say this? or is it off-color humor
(yes pun intended)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:10 pm
psst Cola, that's a Slappy Doo Hoo joke.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:22 pm
PrincessYanu wrote:
Jeez I almost forgot one thing,
at my grad party in front of my parents and everything, this girl from my highschool who was soooo wasted, kinda lunged at me and tried to lick me or kiss me or something, but then she fell over into a table of food.
I've never been clear if she was making a pass at me, or was just ....

hungry?
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:33 pm
thanks jespah ..

i thought maybe it was ...but i'm new here, so im easily duped Confused Embarrassed
0 Replies