Never ending story

Tryagain

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 02:30 am
Pictures of the girls nakkid in the Spar, which I accidentally took whilst testing the cameras waterproof capabilities, which incidentally it passed with flying colors. Quick said Butterfly get those pictures they could ruin my modelling career. And with that…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 06:11 pm
Try did the decent thing and dropped them in the mail to Penthouse magazine. "Well" said Mark I don't think any of us expected that!
"I am not taking that laying down" said Butterfly. "That surprises me" said Shari, I heard…
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:47 am
that the Robbie Williams concert tickets were all sold out, but Kiwi has managed to snag us some front row seats, and back stage passes!"
The girls were all excited, especially Butterfly who was one of his biggest fans. "The Rock DJ is always playing his songs on the Radio said Butterfly, with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Something Beautiful happens when he sings, for there is no Better Man- even the Angels think he is Supreme! I don't know about you Kids, but I'll have No Regrets as long as I can hear him sing 'Feel' live on stage and ...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 04:40 pm
"No need to say any more" said Mark. Shari knows him and has a surprise for you. Here he is and just for you:

Artist: Robbie Williams Lyrics

Come on hold my hand,
I wanna contact the living.
Not sure I understand,
This role I've been given.

I sit and talk to god
And he just laughs at my plans,
My head speaks a language, I don't understand.

(chorus)
I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the home that I live in.
'cause I got too much life,
Running through my veins, going to waste.

I don't wanna die,
But I ain't keen on living either.
Before I fall in love,
I'm preparing to leave her.
I scare myself to death,
That's why I keep on running.
Before I've arrived, I can see myself coming.

(chorus)
Feel the home that I live in.
'cause I got too much life,

And I need to feel, real love
And a life ever after.
I cannot get enough.

(instrumental)

(chorus)
Feel the home that I live in,
I got too much love,

In a life ever after
There's a hole in my soul,
You can see it in my face, it's a real big place.

(instrumental)

Come and hold my hand,
I wanna contact the living,
Not sure I understand,
This role I've been given

Not sure I understand.
Not sure I understand.
Not sure I understand.

"Oh, please" said Try, give me Aerowsmith any time, "Write Me A Letter" will ya!

And with that…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 05:39 pm
Kiwi started blubbering clutching tightly onto her brightly coloured hat of plastic fruit, however just then she had noticed the empty gap between the apple and the grapes, where once sat proudly, but now obviously missing was her favourite piece the banana! "TRY" she yelled........
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 05:52 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 12:06 am
hang on , let me see that!" as she snatched it from Try's hand "ok how come its in your handwriting?" she said to him, all while trying to recall the last event before leaving to stand in a '3 week' long line at the bank....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 04:00 pm
"Yes, it's all coming into focus now. All the girls were in the spa and Mark brought a tray of drinks, they tasted funny, then he tried to sell us a share in a condo in Miami, the dirty rat!" "It's always the quiet ones you gotta watch", said Try, "It was me that rescued you, and due to your state you asked me to write the note, I hope you don't think it meant…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 12:01 am
anything else!"
"no not at all, but while you are blithering on, turn up the heat and hand me that bottle of Champers!" Kiwi replied, as Try quickly decided to himself that it was getting very.......
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 12:57 pm
Hot in there! Speaking of hot, Shari found out that Journey and Def Leppard were coming in concert to Phoenix. "Shall we all go?" Asked Mark. "Hell yes!!" Everyone screamed.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:19 pm
"That's all very well." Said Try, but that's not until Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 7:30 PM. "What are we gonna do until then? And what is Kiwi Chick doing making enquiries over at that nudist camp?"…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:19 pm
"Well, if you lot aren't interested, I will go over and find out myself". And with that Try walked over to Kiwi Chick to listen to the conversation. A few minutes later, he came running back. "You will so not believe what has been arranged." Don't tell me, let me guess, it's…
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:40 pm
two tickets for Dutch and Mathos to go to The World Football final in Germany, England play Holland and Mathos is carrying a trumpet, Dutch has one of those funny rattles and a bag of red flash fireworks, do you think...
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:21 pm
we should all go to Germany? That is, until the Journey concert starts? Everyone kind of looked around at eachother and shrugged "Why not? Mathos, is it allright with you if the whole gang comes along?" Mathos was not pleased as he was looking forward to the alone tome with Dutchy. "Grrrrrrr! I GUESS" he said somewhat annoyed.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 04:47 pm
Deep down he thought they would ruin the trip, how can you take women to Germany for the world cup he thought, "Do you want to go shopping girls" he enquired, "Yes we do " replied Shari, so he gave them a parachute each and said "Paris is to your right" and swiftly opened the aeroplane door. Shari said "
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 04:56 pm
Not so fast, stud muffin, if you take us to the game there will definitly be something special in it for you!!" mathos liked the thought of that and quickly shut the door of the aircraft. "What did you have in mind" He asked. "Well," Shari said.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:29 pm
"So you're new to Texas Hold'Em poker eh! Not a problem. Texas Hold 'Em poker is by far the best game for a beginner to learn." Well, it was not long before Shari and Butterfly had all the cash and most of their clothes. In the final hand, Kiwi Chick the so called unbiased dealer called on Mathos and Dutchy to ante up, they only had the match tickets and their pants left. After a tense round of betting the lads had two pair and three queens, unfortunately for them the girls had a full house and a flush.

Suspicion fell on the dealer as she strapped the lads into the harnesses and bid them farewell somewhere over Northern France. "We will be back" was their last words as they jumped butt nakkid outta the plane. "Not unless that is a bungee rope your holding!" Said Butterfly as she shut the door. "Champagne anyone," said…
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 05:34 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 02:44 pm
That got them out of the way shouted Mathos to Dutch & Try, now listen lads, lift your legs up and use your joy stick to steer towards that main highway, we can catch a lift all the way to Berlin from there. They crash landed through the roof of a large wagon, which happened to be carrying a load of mens clothing, Amari suits, Bally shoes, Whyte shirts, boy did they look posh when that wagon arrived in Berlin.

OK lads shouted Mathos, off to the bank, get plenty of cash and lets live it up, just thank god we got rid of those girls.

They walked around the corner of Gropers Row and who should be walking towards them but.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 03:37 pm
0 Replies