Never ending story

markr

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 10:24 pm
and neutralize the albino. But first...
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 10:36 pm
we'd better stop Try from eating the the rest of the plastic grapes hanging off Kiwi's Mardi Gras hat," said Butterfly "or otherwise he'll be...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 21 May, 2006 06:00 am
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 21 May, 2006 08:51 pm
Sir Lee Teabing approached and said "What type of tea shall we have this evening?"
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 03:18 am
"Oh heck, now you have done it" said Try. That will set Butterfly off on one of her favorite subjects.

Sure enough, Butterfly stood up and said, " Prehaps I may be able to assist because brewing tea can be as complex as a Japanese tea ceremony or as simple as tossing a teabag into your favorite mug. But any way you steep it, taking a moment for yourself to prepare a cup of tea is certainly part of the ritual's appeal.

I offer these basic guidelines as a place for you to begin your tea enjoyment. A truly satisfying cup of tea begins with the best water - fresh and cold from the purest source available. For oolong and black teas, use water right off a rolling boil. Don't let the water keep boiling though, or it will lose too much oxygen and result in a flat-tasting tea.

White tea and green tea should be brewed with water that is cooler than boiling; just sit back and wait a minute or two after the water has reached a boil.

Rather than steep by color, start by following the time recommended on the package. Then, adjust the length of time according to your personal taste. Once you've found the time that works for you, follow it to ensure consistency from cup to cup. Be sure to remove the teabag after the desired time has passed. Don't just let the tea sit and continue to infuse.

For loose tea, measure out one teaspoon per cup. Be sure to choose an infuser or strainer with holes small enough to contain the leaf particles. I have found the disposable t-sac filter papers to be an excellent option and they can be composted."

"Now I know why the Brits left Australia" said Mark, I'm outer here. "Wait" said Kiwi Chick, what obout…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 04:59 pm
"I am sorry I did not hear that, Mark stuck a fish in my ear, can you say it again this time a little louder please?" I SAID…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 04:56 am
There was no reply from the empty room as the echo faded, Try had been abandoned. Alone, cold and hungry he tried not to cry as he remembered the good times, the laughter and happy faces. Now desolate he contemplated the once unthinkable; should he end it all? He wrote a note, acknowledged the four horsemen of the apocalypse and…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 03:32 pm
apologize to all the women he manipulated in his short meaningless life. his mother and his 3rd grade teacher. Now that that was taken care of he curled into a fetal position and awaited his impending death. Just then,
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 12:11 pm
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 11:47 pm
(You had to go and mention one of the hottest babes of all time.)

Mark quickly forgot what he just said, because he immediately started fantasizing about him and Halle. Try then woke up, took stock of the situation and said...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 06:34 am
"Oh Halle baby, you have such a light touch, up a little, to the left, a little harder - yes, that hits the spot, now really shake it - perfect!"

Nobody can fluff up a pillow like you can.

WHAT! You were something else maybe.

"Well, to be perfectly honest" said Butterfly, I was kinda…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 11:07 am
hoping she would fluff my pillow." Try was having a wonderful day dream about that one. After the dream was done Try decided to open his big mouth and said "Halle, what are you doing here? Our plan was to meet somewhere privately." With that said you could see the flames coming off of Sharis head. She picked up the Drink cabinet and threw it at Trys head.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 03:30 pm
Unfortunately, poor Mark who was daydreaming of having his own pillow fluffed by Halle, managed with remarkable dexterity to absorb the full impact due to the considerable layers if insulation around his middle, built up no doubt by overindulgence in the consumption of chocolate doughnuts. However, whatever the reason, thankfully there was no harm done to the contents.

Seeking to sooth troubled waters, Try tried to struggled free from Halle's warm tender embrace and said, "…
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 01:00 am
"Come on you guys, did you honestly think I would do a multi-million dollar deal for my script and not take you all with me to Hollywood?"
The group all looked at each other, then back at Try and chorused "YES!"
Try looked at Halle out of the corner of his eye. In a voice only she could hear, he whispered "...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 03:03 pm
"Did you know Pi = =3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 ..."

"So what" Halle said, "In a group of 23 people, at least two have the same birthday with the probability greater than 1/2." Mark desperately wanting to attract Halle's attention chipped in with, "Among all shapes with the same perimeter a circle has the largest area."

Sheesh! Said Shari, "Are we going to Hollywood or WHAT!" Before Butterfly could answer, they arrived at the private jet and got safely aboard, but not before…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 06:10 pm
Simon Cowell shoved his way through the line and demanded to be seated first.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 06:32 pm
"Who is he?" asked Butterfly. Mark looked in the big book of Hollywood hot shots and said, " It says here that he is a former DJ-turned-producer and founder of the then-aspiring Stock Aitken Waterman trio. On March 16, 2006, Simon Cowell's next competition show, American Inventor, debuted on ABC. Fledgling entrepreneurs from across America will compete to see who can come up with the best new product concept. The winner will receive $1 million and the opportunity to develop the idea into a business".

Well, said Shari, I have this idea to cultivate sprit level bubbles to save importing them form China, lets get him drunk and get that cheque". Great idea said Try, but why waste good booze," as he wacked him behind his ear with a two by four and borrowed his wallet. "Job done". Now let's…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 06:04 pm
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 06:02 pm
She said, "What use is this, it don't got no batteries!" This was a good point, because a flashlight cannot perform at it's best without them. "Don't worry" said Try I have…
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 06:45 pm
a hurricane lamp in my backpack, a lighter in my pocket, and candles strapped to my chest. That should do us till we can get to the store. I also have some...
0 Replies